Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Christ, you'd swear they'd just been released from 10 years captivity in Beirut :rolleyes:

Ah that Ellie one :rolleyes:
    I'd say she's been on longer sesh's that she hasn't seen her mam without losing her sh1t like that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Dear Andrew,

You're an arse.

Lots of love,

Mum and Dad

Now THAT would be TV gold...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Charlotte getting feisty. I find that strangely arousing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

skipper_G wrote: »
    So much this, my mother spent my childhood saying what would the neighbours think to some degree or another. That chat would be the definition of awkward. Hello mother, how's auntie marie

I'd be getting a catch up on the local obituaries :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Christ man it is only a letter

He's been in there for next to no time at all, he'd be too busy taking Snapchats and selfies to read a letter in the real world so why the massive over reaction now? Oh wait sympathy and/or airtime

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

kopite386 wrote: »
    Sorry I just really don't like cats :D

Hey, nobody's perfect.

I'll still talk to ya like ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

It's a double eviction this week and we haven't had nominations yet. Guess that means BB will be messing around with the process again.

wyrn wrote: »
    I'd probably come across as a cold fish. I wouldn't bother taking the temptation. It'd be a very awkward, stilted conversation with any of my family.

Totally agree, my lot would be mortified... number 1 if I had been carrying on like those idiots in there and Number 2, being made go on the telly :pac:

Dont think anyone would turn up for me :D

skipper_G wrote: »
    So much this, my mother spent my childhood saying what would the neighbours think to some degree or another. That chat would be the definition of awkward. Hello mother, how's auntie marie

Ya-I get the feeling that Irish people might not act in quite an extreme fashion-the mother would probably come in and say "would ya stop making holy show of us-you're the talk of the town etc.etc....:D:rolleyes:instead of the sugar coated BS these parents are giving their fame-hungry wannabe offspring...

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Annani

I'm so old school I thought that none of them would pull the bell but hey if the limitited budgrt has unlimited alcohol why would they care.

• Advertisement

It's a double eviction this week and we haven't had nominations yet. Guess that means BB will be messing around with the process again.

Was wondering that myself, I assume they will nominate when the task is finished. Might they have nominated this evening ?

Hopefully Sue's temptation is a gag.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

the house must really fuuck with your head if they get so torn up over these family tasks...i understand being cut off from them for a month or two might be difficult but personally i dont think id react like that. id be happy to see them though, dont get me wrong...id be more casual,a hug, hows home, how ye getting on.

you get people on these shows who might be cold as ice one minute then a letter from home or family comes along and they go into hysterics...its hilarious.

Why is it the worst housemates like Steph Davies & Ellie always ask "do I make you proud?" to their families. They know I'm the back of their mind that they've been truly awful

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Lassie would be so disappointed with Sue and the dog.

A dog. A fcuking dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

This is brilliant by Sue, she knows this will annoy so many

Hahaha the best bit about that was her gigantic ear ring falling off while she shouts 'Mummy loves you'.

I love dogs but this is ridiculous

Oh my god! That is one beautiful dog. Highlight of this episode

Ahhhh...beautiful dog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Dog is gorgeous but she shouldn't have taken it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

She pulled the light for a pet??!

And she's using the time up playing Barbara Woodhouse with it??

Fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Haha to think I called her queen Sue a few days ago.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

So much for being able to resist all for a fecking dog not even a person

Sue's voice really grates on me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Sue's baby is a dog.

Bark worse than it's bite.

probably the only genuine two way interaction of the night...

Bwahahahahha its her dog :D:D:D

Tom: how did the dog get here?

To be honest it'd be way harder to say no to a dog than a human. A human can understand but when the dog barked, he recognised her voice and it'd be cruel not to say hello and give him a rub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I don't mind dogs but a) she is there just over a week b) it wasn't even a person it was a dog

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement