Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

OMG, the poor bloody dog ATE the earring!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

deco nate wrote: »
    You must be joking, we'd end up in a woods somewhere for the weekend!

100% this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I want Isabelle to win BB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

RobertKK wrote: »
    I want Isabelle to win BB.

I think most of us do now, unless something mad happens with her. Just hope the voting public see it the same way.

Good man deco, jobs yours so :P:D

Not a hope, BB will ban me from the final night if I brought you lot over! ;)

• Advertisement

I think most of us do now, unless something mad happens with her. Just hope the voting public see it the same way.

Its gas isnt it? She wears the fake tan, the bleach blonde extensioned hair, the humongous eyebrows and yet she is the most REAL HM in there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I hope Isabelle wins too at this stage , and imagine on Final night , if she had no fake tan on , and if she said it was all part of her game plan , I'd love it !!

Bloody cheek :mad:
    I'll have you know I look like a super model.....they are BOUND to let me in.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭iMac_Hunt

kopite386 wrote:
    I wish I recorded big brother so I could fast forward Ellie and sue

That's what I do every night :) start watching at half 10 and fast forward Ellie, Sue and Andrew.

It's great being able to watch an episode in 25 minutes because it has been an absolutely shocking series, yet I'm still watching!!

I know he's gay but holey mole, Tom Reid Wilson is a cracker :eek:

• Advertisement

Deco , I seriously think you are secretly working for BB , getting all the "real" opinions on HM's , and letting them know what's what , and that's how come comments (as such) from here are said on BOTS :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

andrew gets on my nerves. his wailing tonight nearly caused me to switch off. shove off fake ellie.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Deco , I seriously think you are secretly working for BB , getting all the "real" opinions on HM's , and letting them know what's what , and that's how come comments (as such) from here are said on BOTS :pac:

Oooooh controversial but eerily plausible. So deco how's the plan going to get HH in CBB

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Nevermind the pigeon ****ting in her dinner but cheese and beans potatoes sounds rotten

skipper_G wrote: »
    Oooooh controversial but eerily plausible. So deco how's the plan going to get HH in CBB

Not good, he's afraid he'll say something he shouldn't and he wants 5 mi..... . Oh crap!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭Jeff2

If Sues dog is a pup it must never get walked or exercised.
    It's over weight and not looking good for its future.

I thought it was at lest 9yo.

Trisha looks brilliant , I like her :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Trisha looks brilliant , I like her :)

She looks fab for 89 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Up for eviction no.2
    Simone - no surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

charlotte was right to be fair. sue is in there 9 days just to see her dog, at the expense of someone who's been there longer who can see a real relative....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Woohoo road trip.

The road trip alone would make a great show let alone the appearance on bbots:D

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Robsweezie wrote: »
    charlotte was right to be fair. sue is in there 9 days just to see her dog, at the expense of someone who's been there longer who can see a real relative....

Also
    Given that Simone can get her hands on money quite easily when ever she needs it:rolleyes::rolleyes:, has Simone, Sue and Andrew ever been on a two week holiday?

I think that Sam probably had the most realistic reaction hence not shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Thats more like it guys, a good 12 page read this morning :)

Did it show Sam's temptation, I can't recall seeing it?

..and like I said before, they should have wagered the alcohol on the task, would have been more interesting. I doubt there is much difference in the luxury and basic food budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Kolido wrote: »
    Thats more like it guys, a good 12 page read this morning :)

Did it show Sam's temptation, I can't recall seeing it?

..and like I said before, they should have wagered the alcohol on the task, would have been more interesting. I doubt there is much difference in the luxury and basic food budget.

He got a letter from someone but they didn't show him reading it.

They got a basic budget a couple of weeks ago and it didn't seem to make a difference to them. They still ate well and got alcohol every night.

Remember they old days when they had to make their own bread and ration eggs to 1 a day per person. They got one box of cigerettes for the week and give them to the non-smoker to hide so they lasted. Good times :pac:

Do they do a shopping list anymore or is the food just delivered to them? There used to be great arguments over the shopping list.

He got a letter from someone but they didn't show him reading it.

They got a basic budget a couple of weeks ago and it didn't seem to make a difference to them. They still ate well and got alcohol every night.

Remember they old days when they had to make their own bread and ration eggs to 1 a day per person. They got one box of cigerettes for the week and give them to the non-smoker to hide so they lasted. Good times :pac:

Do they do a shopping list anymore or is the food just delivered to them? There used to be great arguments over the shopping list.

As far as I remember they still do a shopping list, instead of chalk and a blackboard they use a tablet these days. The difference is C5 show none of that, because what's interesting about people arguing over avocados and kale like. No, clearly what the viewers want to see is the same stupid drunk arguments and sloppy showmance snogging every night. That's what we all live for.
    I don't know about all of you but I'm really looking forward to watching tonight to find out who'll be told "don't you come for me" or "say it to my face" next, it's sooooo exciting. And I just can't wait for another bout of SalmonEllie. The porcelain in the WC here at Chez skipper needs the sheen taken off it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Didn't watch it last night.

Did I miss anything groundbreaking?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

xzanti wrote: »

Yes it was the best show of the series. I'm still on a high from the excitement of it all. I can't believe it all happened the way it did.* :eek::eek::eek::eek:

*Poetic license may have been used.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

You missed Samonellie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

wyrn wrote: »
    You missed Samonellie :D

Save yourself Xzanti, we're already done for. :pac:

• Advertisement

I have come up with a theme song for us posters , that I think is apt for how we feel about BB ;

Freiheit - Keeping The Dream Alive ,
    someone may embed it as I can't please and thank you :)

It shows how much we love BB and even though it's as dire as it is at the moment , we will never give up on it !!

In other words , I was just bored :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement