Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I swear Hannah spends all day in bed

Eviction news
    lines close thursday, person with most votes to evict has backdoor eviction on friday, then one of the other 3 goes after housemates choose on friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Charlotte is a bell end! That accent is put on and it drives me mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

ive a feeling simone is fuucked since its vote to evict, but you might get some viewers who will feel sorry for her and vote someone else. chanelle i think is safe. isabelle could go. sue....i hope not as she is a character in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Bloody stupid twist. Fuming :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭Jeff2

skipper_G wrote: »
    Why does that yoke Simone keep saying 'okay thank you' she is wrecking my head

Passive agresive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Raph rolling a smoke and siting on the floor with legs crossed and on a box in front of him. Tap.. Tap it down to get dust out.
    Then it's on his ear.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Raph rolling a smoke and siting on the floor with legs crossed and on a box in front of him. Tap.. Tap it down to get dust out.
    Then it's on his ear.?

I take it you have never rolled a cigarette?
    You do know you can roll one to smoke for later? In fact it's good practice for smokers. What are you trying to say.

I really don't understand.

Edit :yea, I'm one of those gay vapours now. So.. ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Managed to finally catch up with the show (and more importantly the thread) so I should hopefully be able to watch live. :)

Love:
    Isabelle: Can't believe she's the youngest person in the house. The way she handles herself in confrontations is really delightful to watch. She always seems to have an accurate point and delivers it without raising her voice. Her reaction to the family task was also the most normal. Would love if she won (and also to see Lothan's face simultaneously if this did happen!) Only thing that irks me is that she throws food around the place but I guess everything else outweighs this.

Like:
    Deborah: I really like Deborah. There's something very humorous about her but I feel like she's held back by Hannah which is disappointing. Would love to see a week of Deborah without Hannah.

Chanelle: Always stands up for what she thinks is right which is probably difficult to do in there which is why I find her extremely admirable. (eg Issy and 5 v 1) I wish she toned down her stroppy behaviour though.

Raph: I thought Raph was a really good HM but he's faded into the background. I still like him though.

Meh:
    Charlotte: I want to like her because she's very astute and often says a lot of things that are said here, (Simone the 'model' & Sue on a two week holiday) however, she just blends into the background which is disappointing so I guess she epitomises meh.

Sam: His personality seems ok but I think he wants the showmance storyline to the 15k which is just boring. His presence is probably the most irrelevant for me.

Dislike:
    Sue: I find her really irritating to watch. She constantly grumbles on about how she's great at analysing people but yet believed Simone 'the worst liar ever' about the stupid bottles. Calls herself hurricane Sue when all she does is blow hot air.

Kieran: He's trying to ride to the final on the fence. I hope he gets stuck on a splinter. Anytime he's asked to pick a HM for something negative he'll ALWAYS pick Isabelle & the altercation with Raph about the drinks showed his childishness. Constantly tries to shift the blame. 'everyone else does it so it's ok for me to do it (never seen proof of this outside sukhvinder)'

Ellie: She is very childish. Getting sick in your sleep on tv and then continuing to drink, having poor hygiene and being incredibly insecure with Sam for no reason. I find it bizarre for someone in their 20s to behave like that. Raph was right when he said she needed to have a man which is pitiable but still a quality I find pathetic.

Andrew: He's a drama queen personified. Way too overdramatic that it just screams fake. His reaction to not receiving a letter when he's without his family for 12 days is just bizarre. His sexual advances on Raph were also uncomfortable.

Hannah: She's toned down a lot recently but she's way too explosive over tiny details. I'd like to see her evicted to watch Deborah though.

Hate:
    Simone: She's nuts. And not even in an entertaining way. I thought Tom was the least intelligent housemate ever but she makes him look like Einstein. Hope she gets evicted so she can work on her 15k garden. (probably cannabis plant or something) Rougher than sandpaper.

Tom: I really don't like sheep. If Kieran got evicted he'd probably do a Sukhvinder.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Normally I would be against changing the nomination proceedure, but I quite like this nomination task.

Sue and Simone clearly don't know how to play the BB game, I guess they just want their 15 mins of fame on the outside.

Izzy annoys me when shes making a mess with the food, but can't fault her otherwise, she speaks up when needed and gets her point across without shouting, I would like to see her win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

It's been fierce quiet in here again today :(
    So I've thrown up the eviction poll :D have at it! http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057763360#

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Kolido wrote: »
    Would I be right in saying Sam is the kind of bloke who would deem it an unsuccessful night out if he didn't pull? So basically every night in there is like a night out and he feels he needs to pull Ellie.

I would like to see him hook up with one of the other singles in there just to see Ellie have a meltdown. I know, I'm bad, but damn it we need something interesting to happen.

I just don't buy those two :o I think she likes him but the feeling is not mutual. He'll ditch her as soon as they're out of there.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Have you all got yourselves mentally prepared and psyched up for ten o clock ?

Multi-vitamins popped to help us get through it ?
    Over dosed on caffeine yet ?

The above one is probably just me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Mam of 4 wrote: »

I'm on the Budweiser, have to, it makes me feel at one with the BB house. ;)

Anyone else think this series of BB is never-ending?To me it seems to be going on for months now.

I'm on the Budweiser, have to, it makes me feel at one with the BB house. ;)

Anyone else think this series of BB is never-ending?To me it seems to be going on for months now.
    Yup! Also I think there's so many characters with the same type of personality, it just feels that there's no change when one gets booted out

Mam of 4 wrote: »

I've given up on optimism and caffeine, going to give alcohol and cynicism a proper go. If that doesn't work I can always try meth

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

wyrn wrote: »
    Yup! Also I think there's so many characters with the same type of personality, it just feels that there's no change when one gets booted out

It seems ages ago that the Irish girl (can't remember her name now) was in there, I'd also forgotten about Izzy and Kieron having history.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

38 DAYS. We've survived 38 days of this sh*te we deserve to split the prize fund.

Another boring episode incoming with a few kisses thrown in

I'm an auld one. My first thought was that they are wasting the water

• Advertisement

That's the kind of stupid ****e Sue talks about.
    IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE

I know it's only 7 minutes in but noone in here tonight ?

Interested to see who saves who

Sue talks some sh*te but I find some of it funny. I am a river. I don't want to be a pond.

kopite386 wrote: »
    Interested to see who saves who

Hannah saves Deborah. Deborah saves Hannah. :D Same with Kieran & Tom. (guessing)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sue talks some sh*te but I find some of it funny. I am a river. I don't want to be a pond.

Ha same here !

I wonder does she believe what she's saying or waiting for someone to call her out on her BS :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Eviction nominees based on...

It's like a box of poorly translated fortune cookies grew legs and started walking around the big brother house wearing those big long earrings

Actually, I'm really curious to see who saved Sue??

• Advertisement

That was a short segment.

I wonder will they tell them who saved who. Could each housemate only save one person.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement