Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Jaxxy wrote: »
    Tom unwittingly separated the smartest players from the rest of the group, I hope it backfires spectacularly on him.

Also, isn't it against the rules to discuss nominations or evictions? Is Tom asking the other Welsh yoke who will be first to go against the rules? If so, it'll be a nice bit of fodder for BB to play back to HMs tomorrow.

I thought the same about Tom & Kayleigh in the toilet. He straight out said "who do you want to go first" that is surely against the rules

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Excellent. *cackle*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    I thought the same about Tom & Kayleigh in the toilet. He straight out said "who do you want to go first" that is surely against the rules

See above;) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

The BOTS panel is great tonight. Less of a love in than previous years for the contestants

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Also, isn't it against the rules to discuss nominations or evictions? Is Tom asking the other Welsh yoke who will be first to go against the rules? If so, it'll be a nice bit of fodder for BB to play back to HMs tomorrow.

It would be great if they decided as punishment to reverse his decisions and have the citizens become the ones in exile - now that would be a twist haha

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »
    The BOTS panel is great tonight. Less of a love in than previous years for the contestants

Just thinking the same, having people capable of forming sentences always helps though. Not like a lot of the divs they usually have

kopite386 wrote: »
    It would be great if they decided as punishment to reverse his decisions and have the citizens become the ones in exile - now that would be a twist haha

OH that would be great!

Yeah great panel tonight. Joe Swash is always gas, I love how he just says whatever he wants. Though I can see a trend with the respect they're showing for our most hated HM so far, Tom.

Why do they always like the ones we hate? Whhhyyyy!? Is there something wrong with us?

kopite386 wrote: »

Fairly extreme punishment. Fingers crossed they make it happen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Posh castle man is by far my favourite.

I think Tom is a bit of an asshole.

Surprisingly I lol the stripper fella. I think he will be a bit like the irish guy marc.

• Advertisement

Yeah great panel tonight. Joe Swash is always gas, I love how he just says whatever he wants. Though I can see a trend with the respect they're showing for our most hated HM so far, Tom.

Why do they always like the ones we hate? Whhhyyyy!? Is there something wrong with us?

I don't hate Tom so far, glad he broke up the pairs. He may end up a disappointment but so far my only issue with him is he mumbles when he talks

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Surprisingly I lol the stripper fella. I think he will be a bit like the irish guy marc.

My bet is on him squaring up to someone (possibly a woman), resulting in him being removed.

Trisha is almost 60!! What is her secret? I thought she was 40ish despite her being on the telly years ago.

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Posh castle man is by far my favourite.

I think Tom is a bit of an asshole.

But without the funny.. :)

Tricia is almost 60?! She doesn't look it

Tricia is almost 60?! She doesn't look it

Would...

deco nate wrote: »
    Would...

She is in great nick for her age but old enough to be my mother. Conflicted

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Would...

Was going to thank your post then I wondered if that would seem wrong :pac:

Rebecca hates Loathan then, her diary room stuff for sure makes me like her more. Even on the 2nd night she's almost in the like category

Rebecca hates Loathan then, her diary room stuff for sure makes me like her more. Even on the 2nd night she's almost in the like category

Same. She's on the up for me mos def.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

*said in booming Geordie accent*

Day 2 :D

Still liking Hugh
    Still hating Joe
    Think Im going to like Honey trap lady
    And Channelle.................I have to say, I hate to see Chanelles in the. It never ends well for them :(

Joe Swash just said he thinks Joe Guyliner is Chelsea No2 :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Was going to thank your post then I wondered if that would seem wrong :pac:

THANK IT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Rylan just makes my heart so happy. He's so funny and has a great energy about him. He's just a lovely guy, delighted he's doing so well. I love him <3

neonsofa wrote: »
    Rylan just makes my heart so happy. He's so funny and has a great energy about him. He's just a lovely guy, delighted he's doing so well. I love him <3

I love beards but I wish he would go back to trimming his a bit more, think it suited him better :)

Love him though, great asset to BB

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

THANK IT!!

Done 😇😇

Stupid phone with weird symbols , in case ye thought I was making up my own secret code 😇

They were shouting geezer because you started the chant Joe, stupid guy liner wearing plonker

The bowing rule is a wee bit degrading. Hate this kind of crap. It's more of a drinking game rule than a BB. The other 2 rules aren't too bad, but I'd hate to bow every time a citizen enters

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Can't keep up to date yet because I'm starting LC tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Will catch up on the show (&more importantly the thread) when all that nonsense is over. :P Will expect nothing but entertainment. :D

wyrn wrote: »
    The bowing rule is a wee bit degrading. Hate this kind of crap. It's more of a drinking game rule than a BB. The other 2 rules aren't too bad, but I'd hate to bow every time a citizen enters

In a way I agree but in another way it's taking part in a task when you think about it. And that side of me thinks one would have to suk it up and do the task.

Sorry for the bad pun, couldn't resist :)

• Advertisement

Liordi wrote: »
    Can't keep up to date yet because I'm starting LC tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Will catch up on the show (&more importantly the thread) when all that nonsense is over. :P Will expect nothing but entertainment. :D[/QUOTE

Best of Luck Liordi, you'll do great :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement