Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Every time Simone or Sue speaks, part of me dies a little.

Don't worry, by tomorrow evening, you won't have to lay eyes on either of them again until the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Lines close 11.59 so backdoor eviction is after midnight - meaning it won't be shown on BOTS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Two things about the excuse that is tonight's episode.....Andrew needs to stop saying "leek"(like) and Isabelle's face is dirty (not just orange any more)
    Thank you and good night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

kopite386 wrote: »
    I can understand why Raph wouldn't lap dance with Andrew as he knows he fancies him and it would lead to unfair feelings

I actually felt a bit sorry for Andrew. Raph (the psychology student) could have been more tactful. I think Raph is a bit of a dick though. He clearly doesn't like Andrew but works hard to bring him on side every time he knocks him back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I can understand why Raph wouldn't lap dance with Andrew as he knows he fancies him and it would lead to unfair feelings

Whereas Pubehead chose Baby Ellie to do his 'sexy' lapdance with. :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Did the end of the programme just say whoever gets evicted gets to choose the 2nd HM to be evicted?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Lines close 11.59 so backdoor eviction is after midnight

So there is only an hours voting before some is kicked out. That could change everything. Remember how far ahead Izabelle was on the first night before. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Liordi wrote: »
    Did the end of the programme just say whoever gets evicted gets to choose the 2nd HM to be evicted?

No most votes goes out the backdoor tonight. Tomorrow least votes is safe, then the HM's choose 1 from the remaining 2 to evict.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

If that's true, Chanelle will be gone. I doubt BB want to lose her just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

skipper_G wrote: »
    No most votes goes out the backdoor tonight. Tomorrow least votes is safe, then the HM's choose 1 from the remaining 2 to evict.

Does that mean Sue and Simone are going to be gone? :D

• Advertisement

One can only hope :D

Fingers crossed yes :)

Anyone watching BOTS? The guy behind Rylan, sitting next to the woman in the red dress. What is up with his hairstyle ? It's the worst looking monstrosity

Kathyrea looks fierce well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Anyone watching BOTS? The guy behind Rylan, sitting next to the woman in the red dress. What is up with his hairstyle ? It's the worst looking monstrosity

Weirdest haircut ever

He looks like Sam

Oh Jesus Christ that has to be a transplant or something the state of it. There is no way that is real

Katherya wow very annoying this one

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Randle P. McMurphy

Raph had been playing a good game up to now. He obviously didn't think the saves would be revealed so didn't save one of his 'friends'. He voted tactically and showed himself up for the weasel he is. Lucky for him his 'friends' are too dumb to realise what went down there.

wyrn wrote: »
    He looks like Sam

That's a bit harsh on Sam. This guy's hair looks like a toupee that was designed by a blind person with deformed hands

• Advertisement

Damn why is BOTS showing that horror show lap dance again. Once was too much ewww

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

skipper_G wrote:
    That's a bit harsh on Sam. This guy's hair looks like a toupee that was designed by a blind person with deformed hands

I can't stop staring at him now...

It's weird, watch him his eyes follow you around the room. Like the hair gives him psychic powers

Bet if he was in the house, Ellie would make out with him. Picture it, that haircut and that awful wet kissing sounds :D

wyrn wrote: »
    Bet if he was in the house, Ellie would make out with him. Picture it, that haircut and that awful wet kissing sounds :D

Have you ever had a whole body cringe? I just did at the thought of that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Why do I get the feeling that Simone doesn't know what 'alpha female' means? I'm not even sure Sue does. Simone's not so much out of her shell as out of her mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I thought the main show was bad , this is up there with it so far , hopefully the next part will be better 😕

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I still like Raph and hope he wins, he's sweet and knows how to play the game!... And don't come at me and say it's not a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I love Deborah so much.

• Advertisement

I still like Raph and hope he wins, he's sweet and knows how to play the game!... And don't come at me and say it's not a game.

I like him but not impressed he chose to save Sue. Izzy is my favourite

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement