Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kind of crap we don't get to find out which HM got chucked until tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

skipper_G wrote: »
    I like him but not impressed he chose to save Sue. Izzy is my favourite

He saved Sue cos he's playing a game, a subtle game. ;) I like Izzy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What did I stay up and watch BOTS for ? Nothing ?

Night all x, sleep well so we're all ready for the Friday night excitement in here :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    What did I stay up for ? Nothing ?

The pleasure of our company :)

• Advertisement

Kind of crap we don't get to find out which HM got chucked until tomorrow

Deco will let us know, think he has live feed.

As always :)

I was just going to say that! Ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Deco will let us know, think he has live feed.

No live feed tonight, the feckers!

"Their exit will be kept secret - if everything goes to plan - until Friday evening." according to the storeroom.

• Advertisement

Storeroom?? Who's messing with my posts? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭Jeff2

deco nate wrote: »
    I take it you have never rolled a cigarette?
    You do know you can roll one to smoke for later? In fact it's good practice for smokers. What are you trying to say.

I really don't understand.

Edit :yea, I'm one of those gay vapours now. So.. ..

What I was trying to say is Raph rolls a smoke like it is a spliff.
    BB didn't show that much rear the start.

I roll smokes and can roll a fag one handed.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Just caught up now, Raph has gone way down in my estimation. I though he would have a little bit of loyalty, hopefully Simone and Sue will go. Sue made a comment on Wednesday nights episode to Simone and Hannah that "Sue Evans ........... ................ ............... ................... will cause a storm on the way out to the "papps"". I seriously hope she gets the back door.

I really hope Isabelle is not giving up, she made two split second decisions that were very kind. She shows very little emotion to situations she finds herself in but when they gave her the bottles of tan presented in the orange and she cried, I first laughed but then, I thought, maybe she is not used to people showing her kindness she did not seem to expect them to get her the exact one she used.

By not choosing Sam, I think Ellie has proved that Samonella is just a holiday romance to her.

Charlotte was so smug when she found out that two people had saved her.

I hate those 4 people who are up to win the 15grand, I really don't want any one of them to have it! But I think Sam will win it. .... I wonder will anyone of them say they'll give it to charity, it might fool the British voters and give them a bit more milage in the house. haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

I'm a bit confused.

During the eviction show is it the housemates who choose the evictee? Do they do this during the live show?

bingocat wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused.

During the eviction show is it the housemates who choose the evictee? Do they do this during the live show?

Story of my life :)

Yes HM's have to choose during the live show

• Registered Users Posts: 20,364 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

skipper_G wrote:
    Yes HM's have to choose during the live show

No chance they'll get rid of channell to her face. Simone and Sue most likely. A good twist would be to evict one old and one new housemate

No chance they'll get rid of channell to her face. Simone and Sue most likely. A good twist would be to evict one old and one new housemate

They only choose 1, the other was booted out last night via the back door but not shown yet

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Why did Raph save Sue? :confused:

Well he could be just being a considerate guy and thought no one will save her so I will do it.

But my guess is it was a tactical move, he knows she can't win the show, so lets go for a competitor while I can deguise it.

How does that backdoor eviction work? I mean if it wasn't announced live, couldn't ppl still be voting for them?

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    How does that backdoor eviction work? I mean if it wasn't announced live, couldn't ppl still be voting for them?

Lines closed @ 11:59 last night

ah that makes sense, had a feeling I was over analysing it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Well, that was no more than a hose job to ensure that both Simone and Sue were up. I would say that producers did not think that any HM would vote to save Sue and were surprised that Izzy ended up nominated. During the task where Simone was nominated there was no penalty for housemates getting the wrong answer. They could just keep hitting the button and guessing the answers until they got them right.

Having said that in all likelihood the two of them would have been up anyway in a straight nomination probably with Chanelle and maybe Charlotte. Why did the producers bother?

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

Was the whole point of the game where Sue was picked to be nominated not that all three of them had to go looking for keys and pick the person they wanted to nominate and whoever got it done fasted was the winner???? Instead, they pick up keys one at a time and have a discussion over who to pick!!
    Simone could have got stuck in and nominated who she wanted to nominate then instead of being forced as such to pick Sue??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

Was the whole point of the game where Sue was picked to be nominated not that all three of them had to go looking for keys and pick the person they wanted to nominate and whoever got it done fasted was the winner???? Instead, they pick up keys one at a time and have a discussion over who to pick!! Simone could have got stuck in and nominated who she wanted to nominate then instead of being forced as such to pick Sue??!!

I noticed just before they started looking for keys that Isabelle said something like "Should we discuss who we're going to put up?" so I think she might have picked up the task wrong. Chanelle then said "Ah let's find a key first". Not sure if Chanelle also picked it up wrong or was just happy enough to go for Sue so let it go as it was going her way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I wonder will the lines open again during the live show then the housemates choose between the bottom two. Or will it be based on the votes cast at 11.59 last night. All very sketchy.

Was the whole point of the game where Sue was picked to be nominated not that all three of them had to go looking for keys and pick the person they wanted to nominate and whoever got it done fasted was the winner???? Instead, they pick up keys one at a time and have a discussion over who to pick!!
    Simone could have got stuck in and nominated who she wanted to nominate then instead of being forced as such to pick Sue??!!

Simone was probably too busy doing some of her 'quirky' buffoon act and not listening, even if she was listening I don't think she's the sharpest tool in the box and probably wouldn't have thought to do that.

I wonder will the lines open again during the live show then the housemates choose between the bottom two. Or will it be based on the votes cast at 11.59 last night. All very sketchy.

They usually get a chunk of votes during an eviction show don't they ? It wouldn't surprise me if they cover the backdoor eviction early in the show and re-open the lines. We know for sure the HM with the least votes to evict will be safe, the HM's choose from the other 2.

Has the HM already been evicted?

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Has the HM already been evicted?

Yes, one was evicted last night through the back door. Not shown on TV yet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement