Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Liordi wrote: »
    Can't keep up to date yet because I'm starting LC tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Will catch up on the show (&more importantly the thread) when all that nonsense is over. :P Will expect nothing but entertainment. :D

Best of luck Liordi , we'll all await your return ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Will catch up on the show (&more importantly the thread) when all that nonsense is over. :P Will expect nothing but entertainment. :D
    Best of luck Liordi! You got this!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Best of luck! x

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Best of luck Liordi! Big Boardsie family is behind you all the way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Trisha is spot on about Chanelle. I'm dreading actually watching what is going to be the train wreck that is Chanelle :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

skipper_G wrote: »
    In a way I agree but in another way it's taking part in a task when you think about it. And that side of me thinks one would have to suk it up and do the task.

Sorry for the bad pun, couldn't resist :)
    Oh I totally agree, I just personally would have pick a less degrading and annoying (because you know the citizens are going to rile the others up with it).

Never thought I'd say this but Boyzone Shane is hilarious. I really like him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Thanks Liordi you just reminded me that the weather will be great for the next week, BBQ time!
    Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great!!

I love beards but I wish he would go back to trimming his a bit more, think it suited him better :)

Love him though, great asset to BB

I said the same thing actually! He's awful handsome regardless, but definitely prefer it trimmed.

I'll never forget on xtra factor one time he was sick and he kept sweating, bless him, felt so bad for him, but he was so funny about it! The sweat was literally pumping out of his face, you could see his makeup sliding and all, it was very funny when he realised! He just takes everything in his stride, not afraid to laugh at himself.

I just really love him :)

wyrn wrote: »
    Oh I totally agree, I just personally would have pick a less degrading and annoying (because you know the citizens are going to rile the others up with it).

Never thought I'd say this but Boyzone Shane is hilarious. I really like him

Actually you're right, if Tom was playing a smarter game he wouldn't have chosen that. And my stance would be more apt if it was a BB task. So I'm converted, Sukvinder (spelling?) is right to take a stand. Hope she sticks to her guns

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Best of luck! You're already on the road to doing better than me by staying away, my LC was during BB 2002 (Jade Goody :eek: ) AND the World Cup. I didn't stand a chance.

I'll light a candle for ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Thanks. :) You're all too kind. :o

Thanks. :) You're all too kind. :o

Go to bed!!!!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

neonsofa wrote: »
    I said the same thing actually! He's awful handsome regardless, but definitely prefer it trimmed.

I'll never forget on xtra factor one time he was sick and he kept sweating, bless him, felt so bad for him, but he was so funny about it! The sweat was literally pumping out of his face, you could see his makeup sliding and all, it was very funny when he realised! He just takes everything in his stride, not afraid to laugh at himself.

I just really love him :)

I loved him even with the bleach blonde do :eek: :D
    He came across as genuinely "what you see is what you get" (not like other idiots who declare that about themselves)

I said a few posts back that I think Im going to like Rebecca(honey trap lady)??
    There may be a reason for that.....
    My best mate just text me to say that she is my personality double!!! :eek::pac:
    The part where she was giving out about Faketan??
    I have to admit, I watched it back and could hear myself "Ewww, I wouldnt touch him with yours. Dear god no, just no" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

neonsofa wrote: »
    Go to bed!!!!

:pac:

What's first up, English P1 isn't it? Just get the "And then I woke up!" essay that fits into every possible scenario sorted, be grand. :pac:

I loved him even with the bleach blonde do :eek: :D
    He came across as genuinely "what you see is what you get" (not like other idiots who declare that about themselves)

I said a few posts back that I think Im going to like Rebecca(honey trap lady)??
    There may be a reason for that.....
    My best mate just text me to say that she is my personality double!!! :eek::pac:
    The part where she was giving out about Faketan??
    I have to admit, I watched it back and could hear myself "Ewww, I wouldnt touch him with yours. Dear god no, just no" :p

Aw I'll root for her so! :)

Best of luck in the leaving to L and anybody else- if it doesn't work out as planned then there is always a plan B regardless, so don't sweat it too much (easier said than done!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Am I the only one who likes Raph?.. So far he's my fave... GO RAPH TO WIN! for now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Only the 2nd night, and the nick names have already started.

Terry tibbs, Tom thumb, Coco chanel, Arthur, Loathan..etc..

gonna be worse than the pj, dj, vj etc.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I haven't started watching this yet, just wondering is worth starting to watch, Is there any z list celebs in it? I only started watching normall BB last year cause I know of Marco Pierre Whites son and Lateshya.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

hard to know if its worth watching yet, i think it has the makings to get very feisty very quick

theres a few reality tv peeps in there if they count as z list

fin12 wrote: »
    I haven't started watching this yet, just wondering is worth starting to watch, Is there any z list celebs in it? I only started watching normall BB last year cause I know of Marco Pierre Whites son and Lateshya.

We counted 6 former reality TV stars (Ex on the beach, Ibiza Weekender, etc) & 8 in total who've been on telly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So this is the kinda place they were picking up potentail housemates this year.

Not that there is anything wrong with it.

https://goo.gl/hv5MpR

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Jaxxy wrote: »
    My bet is on him squaring up to someone (possibly a woman), resulting in him being removed.

I agree, said it on the first night, he'll be thrown out for inappropriate actions or words, very aggressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Start time tonight......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNla43j7KWPn4UiaDmv9E2ZDeckn-MCHnabOjC-_UQct1pPiK5

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Looks like it's going to be on at 10pm for the foreable future as 3e are showing Love Island at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

In tonight's show
    Two housemates kiss - Ellie & Lotan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

In tonight's show
    Two housemates kiss - Ellie & Lotan

Now that's a shocker.....NOT!

A showmance already? Well I'm shocked, I gotta lie down*

*warning, post may contain cynicsm and/or sarcasm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Evening all. Late to the party as usual, only because I completely forgot this was civilian BB (easy mistake with all the zeleb rejects) and was waiting patiently over on the CBB thread for posts to appear lol so forgive me, I am definitely not reading the previous 700 and something posts!

What is the point with Tom being the "People's Person" and point blank ignoring the advice about Kayleigh? I've seen her on Ex on the Beach and she's an absolute weapon! Same goes for Chanelle, complete nutjob!

I really like Raph :) although I feel like I've seen him somewhere before...

Monife wrote: »
    Evening all. Late to the party as usual, only because I completely forgot this was civilian BB (easy mistake with all the zeleb rejects) and was waiting patiently over on the CBB thread for posts to appear lol so forgive me, I am definitely not reading the previous 700 and something posts!

What is the point with Tom being the "People's Person" and point blank ignoring the advice about Kayleigh? I've seen her on Ex on the Beach and she's an absolute weapon! Same goes for Chanelle, complete nutjob!

I really like Raph :) although I feel like I've seen him somewhere before...

Aw you haven't missed much (no offence guys! :p), it's early days!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Joe wears some amount of makeup

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement