Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Good drying weather Soosan is gone. Some hurricane ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

skipper_G wrote: »
    Will the HM's play the game and go for Chanelle. She would be a threat to win the whole thing

Not intelligent enough for that strategy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Haha everybody but Charlotte only because she doesn't get on with Chanelle if it was anybody else against Sue she wouldn't of stood behind her

But absolutely delighted she is gone - I will miss Tom and his Welsh SOOSAN

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Will the HM's play the game and go for Chanelle. She would be a threat to win the whole thing

Na , they all love each other and forgot to play the game there , as Sue wouldn't have been in contention to with the prize fund .
    But they didn't think of that did they :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I don't think anyone seriously doubted that outcome in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

they were all going to save chanelle as they've known her longer, this was obvious beforehand....bit pointless and unfair. let the one with the most VOTES go home.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Isabelle got the least votes which is the good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

He never said it (Soossan)in his mini-speech at the end...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Needs Must

Both of them are no loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Andrew as good as has that £15K in his pocket now.

• Advertisement

Andrew with those stupid Amelia Earhart type aviation glasses on his head again

I also think that Charlotte didn't think she would be the only one to save Sue

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I hope bots show a clip of someone in the house kicking a cushion from the chairs into the garde and saying "bye bye Sue".:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Genius producers, set it up so you get the two most entertaining housemates out. Absolute idiots! Everyone of them should be sacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I love the way Charlotte's grown a pair of balls since her mother told her to grow a pair of balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I wonder if Charlotte is secretly raging inside. She picked Sue because of her fight with Chanelle earlier in the week (due to Mammy Mandy intervention). I wonder did she expect Ellie, Tom & Kieran to join her

I voted in our poll for Soosan, I should be happy she's gone but a part of me is really annoyed that the HM's didn't pull a fast one and get rid of Chanelle (their competition). Then again nobody ever does except that time Jason did it to Lateysha like a boss

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

wyrn wrote: »
    I wonder if Charlotte is secretly raging inside. She picked Sue because of her fight with Chanelle earlier in the week (due to Mammy Mandy intervention). I wonder did she expect Ellie, Tom & Kieran to join her

You could of predicted the line up once she announced how they will be saved.

If I was in the big brother house I would hate to come out with no crowd reaction as you walk down the stairs no matter if it was cheers or boos

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'd say Charlotte feels like a tool now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Hopefully we will not hear the term "Alpha Female" for the rest of the series, it was just one of the most overused terms by Sue.

It's so weird to have evictions with no proper exit and crowd. It's just off tonight. Only for the fact we finally got rid of Simone, we'd be pretty peeved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Yea, strange no going out the front door...

I voted in our poll for Soosan, I should be happy she's gone but a part of me is really annoyed that the HM's didn't pull a fast one and get rid of Chanelle (their competition). Then again nobody ever does except that time Jason did it to Lateysha like a boss

Jason and then ****ing Coleen Nolan 2 of the most undeserving winners of the show especially the latter my anger has still not subsided over that

Sue what a load of tosh. Lots of others didn't click with the clique either. Isabelle case in point

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

Delighted Izzy was saved by the public. Her first week in the house really was a lesson in not judging a book by its cover. Very quickly became my favourite housemate for many years. Has become the new favourite with most bookies the last couple of days I believe. Feel it will most certainly be a Kieran, Chanelle and Izzy top 3. No idea of the finishing order tho.

Charlotte may suffer for her choosing Sue tonight, fully expect her to be up next week. The public may have a different view and save her.

Andrew is an attention seeking pr!ck, cannot stand him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

The whole eviction show was pointless because Sue had NO CHANCE with that format. You have to give the housemates a chance in a fair vote. It's pathetic and the producers just killed the series off for the last two weeks. The rest are too drab for anything interesting to happen.

Kolido wrote: »
    I'd say Charlotte feels like a tool now

I'm finding it challenging to stop myself from making a naughty reference to Charlotte and tools

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Charlotte will make the final because I can't see anyone bothering to vote to evict her even if she's up for every eviction.

• Advertisement

I love Izzy and am so glad she did her tan for tonight's show it actually looked good it didn't look orange - after her face needed it to be yesterday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement