Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

kopite386 wrote: »
    Jason and then ****ing Coleen Nolan 2 of the most undeserving winners of the show especially the latter my anger has still not subsided over that

Jason was the best of that season, more so after finding out he had a little dog, then finding out the bunny boiler kicked his dog! He loves his dog

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jason and then ****ing Coleen Nolan 2 of the most undeserving winners of the show especially the latter my anger has still not subsided over that

Jason deserved to win , just for getting rid of Lateesha alone !!

Coleen Nolan on the other hand ...never

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

With Sue and Simone gone, now we can get a full hour of Sam and Ellie each night. Can't wait

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

The whole eviction show was pointless because Sue had NO CHANCE with that format. You have to give the housemates a chance in a fair vote. .

I think in a normal vote, Sue would have gone as well in fairness.

Also, Sue talking about Chanelle being suspicious of her - she did nothing but judge, analyse and backbite her from the start. Chanelle was right to be suspicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

wyrn wrote: »
    It's so weird to have evictions with no proper exit and crowd. It's just off tonight. Only for the fact we finally got rid of Simone, we'd be pretty peeved

Can you imagine the crowd reaction to Simone if they had the usual Borehamwood exit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

i found sue a bit underwhelming as a housemate, there was no real hurricane to speak of.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm finding it challenging to stop myself from making a naughty reference to Charlotte and tools

Ah yes she would have a mighty good time with some certain tools that would do more than make her vagina sweat ;)

And..... Now I feel dirty I need to go take my mind out of the gutter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

If Jay was only in the house for that one segment were he booted out laytesha, he would still have deserved to win it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Liordi wrote: »
    Charlotte will make the final because I can't see anyone bothering to vote to evict her even if she's up for every eviction.
    One of the most boring housemates of all time. Absolutely terrible. How she is still in the house is a miracle.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Jason deserved to win , just for getting rid of Lateesha alone !!

Coleen Nolan on the other hand ...never

Ok maybe he deserved to win for that but I found him way too boring and wasn't entertaining in any way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

This interview is sucking out my will to live. Literally draining the life force from my soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Very half-hearted applause for Soosan there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Kolido wrote: »
    If Jay was only in the house for that one segment were he booted out laytesha, he would still have deserved to win it.

I still can't believe Lateysha wasn't in CBB. She's more well-known than a lot of people who've appeared in CBB. (Jeremy, Bear etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

They were the two most pitiful , un- interesting interviews ever , ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Her interview wasn't bad.

You can actually tell how biased Emma is in how she conducts her interviews as to who she favours

Ooh next week fighting to steal cash from the prize fund

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Okay will record BOTS because I want to finish watching my rom com recorded earlier. Laters

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Ooh next week fighting to steal cash from the prize fund

Bet we will see a side to Tom he has been trying to hide.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

deco nate wrote: »
    Jason was the best of that season, more so after finding out he had a little dog, then finding out the bunny boiler kicked his dog! He loves his dog

!AHEM! I think you'll find that Charlie did not kick Jason's dog. She merely 'moved it out of the way with her foot'.

;)

• Advertisement

That Ellie is delusional," I bet this is one of the biggest weeks in BB history" , you fecking Muppet !! :(

Lotan, Sue and Simeone, the only interesting or entertaining housemates this series. Arthur too but he is more of a myth at this point now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm in Jason's private Twitter acount. I love him.

Lotan, Sue and Simeone, the only interesting or entertaining housemates this series. Arthur too but he is more of a myth at this point now.

WTF??

WTF??
    What? Seems obvious, the three most controversial housemates creating the most talking points in what has been a rubbish series who are now all gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

Liordi wrote: »
    Charlotte will make the final because I can't see anyone bothering to vote to evict her even if she's up for every eviction.

No chance, Chanelle fans will evict her as soon as she's up. Events during the week and tonight will play out very much in Chanelle's favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I think Rylan called her simony.
    I called her sim only as you wouldn't want to meet her and give your real phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'm in Jason's private Twitter acount. I love him.

Well hello that twitter banner!

What? Seems obvious, the three most controversial housemates creating the most talking points in what has been a rubbish series who are now all gone.

lotion was an a hole out and out. The other two were a sad boring waste of space.

• Advertisement

lotion was an a hole out and out. The other two were a sad boring waste of space.
    None of them were boring. Lotan was an arsehole but entertaining, yes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement