Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

None of them were boring. Lotan was an arsehole but entertaining, yes.

Entertaining? Well we should agree to disagree.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

deco nate wrote: »
    None of them were boring. Lotan was an arsehole but entertaining, yes.

Entertaining? Well we should agree to disagree.
    If you want to watch 6 weeks of Charlottes then go ahead. You need big characters who will actually do things and say stuff and rile people up, otherwise we have nothing to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lotan was a sexist d*ckhead .

He belongs back in the stone age , where he could grab his woman by the hair and drag her back to his cave ..
    (still wrong , but that'd suit him to a T )

Lol, like Charlotte is the only one in there, I find your posts in here strange.

Lol, like Charlotte is the only one in there, I find your posts in here strange.

The rest get on fine pretty much except Chanelle with Charlotte perhaps but even then it's not much. It's a bloody love in. It's boring.

• Advertisement

It will get shaken up a bit next week with whatever that money thing that Emma spoke about happens .

They all can't have such high morals that none of them will steal some of it !!

The Steal !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭Jeff2

lotion was an a hole out and out. The other two were a sad boring waste of space.

You should know better than to answer to the likes of that.:)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It will get shaken up a bit next week with whatever that money thing that Emma spoke about happens .

They all can't have such high morals that none of them will steal some of it !!

The Steal !!
    They are all in it for the money, of course they will all go for it.

I would if Sue is on bots and they show what she said after Simone was out.:)

Edit: here we go. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Rylan committing a serious fashion faux pas I'm surprised that Sinitta didn't comment with the navy on black

• Advertisement

They are all in it for the money, of course they will all go for it.

That's what I meant ?

And it will divide the HM's as it will show who really has being playing the game and are willing to take what they want from the prize fund !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Also seems as though after her interview Simone hit the green room drinking all the drinks she could find

CBB will get the show back into the million mark ratings again. BB is done if this is how the producers are going to make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

It looks like Simone is flashing her vagina at Rylan

wyrn wrote: »

Poor girl really needs to learn how to keep her knees together .

Jeff2 wrote: »

Ha, the last time I'll do it ;)

wyrn wrote: »

Simones dress is actually a play-suit yoke !!

She wasn't flashing , thank goodness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Simones dress is actually a play-suit yoke !!

She wasn't flashing , thank goodness :D

Oh thank goodness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ah lads 20 pages to read you've been busy.

Not disappointed with who left tonight.

Who is singing the show out ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Who is singing the show out ?

Don't know. He's quite good if he's singing live.

Don't know. He's quite good if he's singing live.

That's what I was thinking also !

Sue is something else I hope she is shown up for it.

Sue and Simone BBF in the house.
    Simone out and Sue says glad she's gone while she is stil in the house.
    Then on BOTS BBF

I really wouldn't want a friend like her.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    lotion was an a hole out and out. The other two were a sad boring waste of space.

Rude and ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

A Little Pony, I can understand how you might find Lotan entertaining, he is the kind of character you could love to hate and to an extent, Sue, she was good for causing rows. But I fail to see how you would find Simone entertaining, she was cringy and at the risk of sounding controversal, clear not well in the head. It was not nice watching her. But each to their own.

Kolido wrote: »
    A Little Pony, I can understand how you might find Lotan entertaining, he is the kind of character you could love to hate and to an extent, Sue, she was good for causing rows. But I fail to see how you would find Simone entertaining, she was cringy and at the risk of sounding controversal, clear not well in the head. It was not nice watching her. But each to their own.
    Because she pissed people off and was not right in all departments. Now what are we going to watch? I don't see what is left in the house which is going to provide entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Because she pissed people off and was not right in all departments. Now what are we going to watch? I don't see what is left in the house which is going to provide entertainment.

I don't agree, she wasn't entertaining in any way shape or form. She made me roll my eyes a lot and cringe a lot. She was acting like a trained monkey most of the time, I'm very glad she's gone. She was different yes but different isn't always better.

Anyway BB are going to start playing with the money this week. And that will set them all mad. Hopefully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

You're right, there is not much left with regards to entertainment, which is why most of us can't wait for the series to end. It's been a disapointment overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I've missed this thread, had some stuff going on but I'm back :)

The right people left last night. Simone was like a mix between hlHoney G and a Little Britain character, couldn't stand her. Felt sorry for her crying in her interview though, shes obviously troubled.

Sue was so like Natalie from previous season, dunno which one, and even the lipstick on the tooth in bots was the same lol

Hate Charlotte. Giving out about sue seeing her dog when she was IN THE HOUSE with her mother!!!

Was gas seeing sam take Isabelles offer so quick. Didn't even pretend to protest haha

Hope Isabelle, Chanelle and raph are the finalists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

neonsofa wrote: »
    I've missed this thread, had some stuff going on but I'm back :)

The right people left last night. Simone was like a mix between hlHoney G and a Little Britain character, couldn't stand her. Felt sorry for her crying in her interview though, shes obviously troubled.

Sue was so like Natalie from previous season, dunno which one, and even the lipstick on the tooth in bots was the same lol

Hate Charlotte. Giving out about sue seeing her dog when she was IN THE HOUSE with her mother!!!

Was gas seeing sam take Isabelles offer so quick. Didn't even pretend to protest haha

Hope Isabelle, Chanelle and raph are the finalists.

Ah yeah disappear for ages and then saunter back in like nothing ever happened, well we have feelings too you know....okay all forgiven welcome back :D

Do you not think Soosan was a gigantic hypocrite though? She was giving it the big one how she wouldn't press it for her kids blah blah and she did it for a dog. A dog!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement