Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

skipper_G wrote: »
    Ah yeah disappear for ages and then saunter back in like nothing ever happened, well we have feelings too you know....okay all forgiven welcome back :D

Do you not think Soosan was a gigantic hypocrite though? She was giving it the big one how she wouldn't press it for her kids blah blah and she did it for a dog. A dog!

Treat em mean keep em keen! Oldest trick in the book Skipper :pac:

Yeah I did in a way but I so understood why she did. The dog was barking for her, humans can understand its a game etc, that dog was barking for her mama and wouldn't have understood if she was then taken away from her without seeing her. I'd have picked my (hypothetical) dog over family members too I think! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

neonsofa wrote: »
    Treat em mean keep em keen! Oldest trick in the book Skipper :pac:

Yeah I did in a way but I so understood why she did. The dog was barking for her, humans can understand its a game etc, that dog was barking for her mama and wouldn't have understood if she was then taken away from her without seeing her. I'd have picked my (hypothetical) dog over family members too I think! :o

As someone who often chooses the dog over family I get how hard it would be, but for somebody who went on and on about her psychoanalytical skills she made a serious blunder by choosing the dog after her vociferous claims of how she would never press it beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I'm glad Sue and Simone are gone the latter because she wasn't right in the head and was really irritating and the former because she went in there with this big game plan of having watched the show and how she is a stronger woman and character that allowed her to have a psychoanalysis of the housemates. She then let her facade fall by choosing her dog when others in there longer had a chance to see their families. Between that and her constant attempts to wind up the housemates was just really irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Just watch Charlotte mugging for screen time from now to the final whistle. She got her orders from her mum and she's been as hot as a chicken korma ever since. She's now a middle class English version of angry. Gosh darnit, I disagree with you in the strongest possible terms.

Meanwhile, Deborah sails serenely into sexy sainthood. What a gal.

I love Deborah. I always get the impression that hannah has been the golden child beauty queen and Deborah is the forgotten sister who looks on from the sidelines, but she is just so.... beautiful and cute!! I'm not a fan of hannah, though I do like them together.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I love Deborah and I think she can be very funny, yes she's overshadowed by hannah but her personality is coming through now. I was disappointed when Raph chose sue over isabelle and I think he knows he made a big faux pa's.

My ideal final would be isabelle, Raph and deborah and chanelle and I'd be happy with either an isabelle or Raph or deborah win.

One thing that strikes me though is how half of them have so much money for designer clothes etc with no visible means of income. Myself and the hubby both work and to be honest we have to watch every penny and we don't have a massive mortgage, what the hell are we doing wrong.
    I had to edit that because I forgot deborah in the winning line up, doesn't bode well does it.

Missy, I always wonder this too! About the clothes and makeup and TAN! They basically come in with like 2 months worth of stuff all brand new!

I think with the celebs they're given stuff by brands, even with the brands covered up its fairly easy to find out where to get them so it's free advertising but the civilians always have loads too!

I suppose if I was gonna be on TV I'd ensure I had a nice wardrobe- same as when I go on holidays. I pack about 4 different outfits for every day, different jewellery to match, 20 pairs of different kinds of shoes, my hair stylers etc; and then inevitably just wear the one pair of shorts, a bikini and flip flops for the entire time lol, with of course, my hair just in plaits or a bun on top of my head unwashed and uncared for- a la ellie!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

skipper_G wrote: »
    Because she pissed people off and was not right in all departments. Now what are we going to watch? I don't see what is left in the house which is going to provide entertainment.

I don't agree, she wasn't entertaining in any way shape or form. She made me roll my eyes a lot and cringe a lot. She was acting like a trained monkey most of the time, I'm very glad she's gone. She was different yes but different isn't always better.

Anyway BB are going to start playing with the money this week. And that will set them all mad. Hopefully :)
    She created talking points, she had arguments, drama, something to watch at 10pm at night. The show needs these characters or it's boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Simeone should not be in the house. She has a mental health issues. In earlier series or channel 4 series she would not have passed the tests.
    She created talking points, she had arguments, drama, something to watch at 10pm at night. The show needs these characters or it's boring.

:confused::confused:

Anyhow , am glad the two S's with E's are gone , and hopefully things will liven up again , and we'll see who's ion it for the money , and who's there for " The Experience " of just being in the house !!(none of them :pac:)

Are we back to nine o clock tonight ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Yea 9 tonight

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    Yea 9 tonight

Thank you :)

Unless the steal starts tonight which I don't think it will I forsee another boring episode ahead

Or maybe with that warning it won't be so boring :D

I hate how Sue describes Andrew she just takes everything away from him and constantly putting him down (always behind his back)

Chanelle is annoying me now , they're all taking it in turns ha !

Oh Chanelle gives me such a headache when she starts 'singing'/screaming like that

Soosan let me tell you something for free, sometimes it's not what you say but how you say it. Knowing that and exercising some modicum of restraint with your opinion at the appropriate time, that's tact.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Is it too much to hope Chanelle gets evicted before her birthday. :rolleyes:

Is it too much to hope Chanelle gets evicted before her birthday. :rolleyes:

If you don't have hope what do you have :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Chanelle is annoying me now , they're all taking it in turns ha !

The loud shouty singing sort of thing isn't appealing to me at all. It feels forced

• Advertisement

Well I think she knows now Isabelle :D

Chanelle shouting while singing is her making sure she is centre of attention

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Does not go googling for what Isabelle was talking about.

FFS channel 5 an ad already you were only on for 8 minutes

Of course they all lovely vagi.....on second thoughts that may be the incorrect Father Ted quote for that discussion.

"Rats! Hairy Japanese ********"

Do women send their friends picks of their bits to check if they're normal ???
    Am I living in the wrong bleedin century or what ??

am not talking about sexy pics , relax :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

kopite386 wrote: »
    If you don't have hope what do you have :D

Game of Thrones starting on Monday that's what I'm living for now. :)

Here is a picture of Isabelle's messy fry up ;)
    https://twitter.com/AbrasiveTruth/status/886317220950945792

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Chanels eviction would almost be as satisfing as when laytesha was evicted. Ok, I said almost.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

To me, all vaginas are beautiful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement