Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

No Soosan, you're not a threat/fret, you're a boring pain in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

That is what happens with cowboy builders.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭munster87

Malipulative

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I like Izzy but we could never be friends in real life. I love the name that capital city game and she wasn't taking it seriously. It's a serious game for serious people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

No Ellie it's MANipulative not MALipulative

• Advertisement

Ellie is a sensible gambler.

Is Ellie on speed?

skipper_G wrote: »
    I like Izzy but we could never be friends in real life. I love the name that capital city game and she wasn't taking it seriously. It's a serious game for serious people.

Same I'm too much of a competitive person to have her play that game like that I would get too frustrated at her

See how much screen time Ellie is getting! Look look I was right.

And the accent was turned up to 12 in the diary room just then. Sounded nothing like what she sounded in the garden mere minutes before

It's much better when it's an actual surprise eviction not when they figure it out I thought with the limited crowd they wouldn't have heard

• Advertisement

Kieran with the make up brush...

kopite386 wrote: »
    Same I'm too much of a competitive person to have her play that game like that I would get too frustrated at her

I take my geographical quiz questions seriously. I'm still annoyed at that game. Might have to rewind and answer them all properly, even the countries they were randomly shouting.

RobertKK wrote: »
    Ellie is a sensible gambler.

Ellie and sensible dont go in the same sentence nevermind sensible and gamble ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Raging! I've become used to it being on at 10 that I didn't even think of checking if it was on at 9. :(

Je t'aime Emma, je t'aime.

Why is Chanelle crying at Sue going it's not like they were friends

You know what does go with Ellie? Fake. Fake goes with Ellie.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I wonder will they change toward Izabelle knowing she got less votes then Chanelle.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

Sue heaven sent???

Raph being honest by saying that even if Sue had no one he wouldn't of stood there based on his friendship with Chanelle which you have to respect

• Advertisement

If God sent Soosan to give us a message then we're all going to hell. Somewhere she's still talking absolute ****

It occurs to me that if the housemates were as ruthlessly honest as they constantly claim to be, then Sue would have left to a volley of abuse.

Raph being honest by saying that even if Sue had no one he wouldn't of stood there based on his friendship with Chanelle which you have to respect

Yep I admire that

I wonder who Andrew is talking about when he says her face is like thunder - u wouldn't say Charlotte as they are friends, Izzy is there, would he bitch about Ellie to Sam ? Or do him and Chanelle not get on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I wonder who Andrew is talking about when he says her face is like thunder - u wouldn't say Charlotte as they are friends, Izzy is there, would he bitch about Ellie to Sam ? Or do him and Chanelle not get on

Hannah I think

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Im far from a fashion guru, but Andrews dress sense is horrendous

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Hannah I think

Oops I was trying to think of all the girls in there and forgot Hannah and Deborah :D I don't even understand how I forgot those two

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

It's just talk, I think it might have something to do with choosing Sue in the hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Oh Charlotte are you bitching about Chanelle behind her back. The irony!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Was Chanelle cutting chicken there on the chopping board that she then just put back in the press?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement