Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

45 minutes in and as I expected a **** episode

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Deborah is the voice of elegant, beautiful common sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Oh Ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Oh FFS. Stupid salmonella

Oh Jesus they are practically dry humping in the bathroom there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah yeah , show them in the bathroom , air time for sure , am fed up of this s*** to be honest .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Awful episode. Salmonellie are vile disgusting cockroaches

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This reminds me of Fatal Attraction, before it went to sh1t.

Ellie would rather drown herself than listen to any more of Sam. I know how she feels. The next row better be a good one.

Charlotte once again talking about something related to her vagina once again

• Advertisement

Pathetic Raph

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

skipper_G wrote: »
    Awful episode. Salmonellie are vile disgusting cockroaches

You cock a roach! Movie reference.

You cock a roach! Movie reference.

Added to my Coming to America reference at the start it makes two now! :D

Why would she go in and turn on the light that's just plain disrespectful

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Hannah is so serious.

Raph, if you have to explain why something is funny, then chances are it's probably not funny.

Jesus Hannah learn to take a joke I know you may not like it but you should at least see the humour in the antics

kopite386 wrote: »
    Why would she go in and turn on the light that's just plain disrespectful

Because she's an overreacting moany drama queen. Yeah it was a crappy 'prank' but she's so bleeding whiny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Basically "I am Hannah, I am annoyed. I don't find this funny. EVERYone must know of my irritation. I don't care if you are a) sleeping and/or b) not involved in this 'prank' in any way. I am Hannah and I MUST be heard and that is it"

Basically "I am Hannah, I am annoyed. I don't find this funny. EVERYone must know of my irritation. I don't care if you are a) sleeping and/or b) not involved in this 'prank' in any way. I am Hannah and I MUST be heard and that is it"

Perfect decription! :)

• Advertisement

It's also not like there were other empty beds where she could take a pillow and then find out in the morning who did it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am probably in a minority here , but I love Hannah when she is complaining :D

She is so polite (wrong word) in her manner of speaking , I find her funny :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I know Chanelle can be dramatic at times and is loud and sings and is all of these things. BUT I think she is genuinely a nice girl and she has entertained me this series so I'd like her to win.

I don't get the big turnaround with Isabelle's popularity.
    I remember the horrible things she said to Lotan and the whole house despised her.
    What made her suddenly popular?
    Because she gave up her chance to see her family?
    Sure that's not enough in my book to make up for her nasty side.
    I also find her dull and not a deserving winner.

Hannah is way too serious. I cannot stand her. Deborah seems nice though.

At this stage, I'd be happy with either Chanelle or Raph winning.
    I don't care much for anybody else.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am probably in a minority here , but I love Hannah when she is complaining :D

She is so polite (wrong word) in her manner of speaking , I find her funny :p
    I love Hannah complaining too!

That said, I do think she was in the right. I'm like a bear with a sore head if I can't get to bed when I'm tired. Yeah I would have taken the "joke" (it was so lame) when I was a teenager but now I'm a cranky auld one, I wouldn't be happy with that and I love garlic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

fussyonion wrote: »
    I know Chanelle can be dramatic at times and is loud and sings and is all of these things. BUT I think she is genuinely a nice girl and she has entertained me this series so I'd like her to win.

I remember the horrible things she said to Lotan and the whole house despised her.

+1.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

That has to be the worst episode of the series, if not the entire history of BB! Numerous shudderingly cringey moments, so much so that I forwarded at least half the show!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I've discovered the secret to watching BB. Watch Dublin win 7 Leinster titles in a row, have a few (many:P) drinks then come home and watch BB. The show makes perfect sense now. :D:D:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

fussyonion wrote: »

Not sure I understand what you're saying about Izzy, is it her popularity in the house or here on boards? She has been one of the favourites here since a few days in when she stood up to Lotan.

Also, what nasty comments did she make to Lotan?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I probably say this every year, but why do HMs still share beds when there are empty beds available?

I can only comment from a blokes pov, but I would rather sleep alone than share a bed with another guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Kolido wrote: »
    I probably say this every year, but why do HMs still share beds when there are empty beds available?

I can only comment from a blokes pov, but I would rather sleep alone than share a bed with another guy.

I completely agree. Was actually thinking about this myself last night, would much rather sleep in a single bed on my own than in a double bed with someone else!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement