Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Ariana Grande

Kolido wrote: »
    Not sure I understand what you're saying about Izzy, is it her popularity in the house or here on boards? She has been one of the favourites here since a few days in when she stood up to Lotan.

Also, what nasty comments did she make to Lotan?

+1

I would also like to know what 'nasty comments' Boards.ie member fussyonion is talking about?

fcr75y.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

I can't think of anything that would be perceived as negative other than 'you're not a good role model for your son' which was technically true. It would also have been accurate if it was said to Simone too but I think it would be untrue and insulting if it was said to Deborah.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Liordi wrote: »
    I can't think of anything that would be perceived as negative other than 'you're not a good role model for your son' which was technically true. It would also have been accurate if it was said to Simone too but I think it would be untrue and insulting if it was said to Deborah.

+1 on this .

She was right in what she said about him , and i honestly think that's what riled him up so much , as he knew what she said was true and he had nothing to defend himself with on that point .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

[font=Arial, sans-serif]#BBUKbb_uk_emoji.png[/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif]#Ratings[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]: 687,000 viewers (3.2%) at 9pm last night.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Horrific! Embarrassing. [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Jayesdiem

[font=Arial, sans-serif]#BBUKbb_uk_emoji.png[/font] [font=Arial, sans-serif]#Ratings[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]: 687,000 viewers (3.2%) at 9pm last night.[/font]

How does that compare to normal? I dropped out Saturday and won't go back.

• Advertisement

Jayesdiem wrote: »

How does that compare to normal? I dropped out Saturday and won't go back.
    Worst EVER ratings for a BB show on a Sunday I read.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Rebecca announced on twatter that Chanelle had a new C5 show lined up before she went into the BB house, that the show is edited in her favour and Rebecca has said she might sue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Surely if the show was edited in her favour, it would never show her kicking off. If the show is edited in anyone's favour, it's Ellie's. She gets half the air time every single night for absolute bs.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And imagine , most of that percentage was made up of the posters in here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

A new leader in the top 10 poster count, the race is on :eek:
    kopite386 943
    skipper_G 939
    wyrn 554
    Mam of 4 521
    RobertKK 454
    deco nate 441
    pilly 402
    Meauldsegosha 358
    kittensmittens 335
    neonsofa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

A new leader in the top 10 poster count, the race is on :eek:
    kopite386 943
    skipper_G 939
    wyrn 554
    Mam of 4 521
    RobertKK 454
    deco nate 441
    pilly 402
    Meauldsegosha 358
    kittensmittens 335
    neonsofa

I'm not surprised. This series is not holding my attention as much as previous ones. Hard to be enthused enough to post my usual amount of inane nonsense when I hate most of the housemates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

skipper_G wrote:
    I'm not surprised. This series is not holding my attention as much as previous ones. Hard to be enthused enough to post my usual amount of inane nonsense when I hate most of the housemates.

To be honest skip I watched GOT first thing this morning at 6.30 and then put on BB because I'm off work today, I had to turn BB off after 15 mins because after watching GOT you realise what absolute drivel it is this year. It's boring me to tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Ah I'm about to fall of the top list! I need to get busy posting!

skipper_G wrote:

To be honest skip I watched GOT first thing this morning at 6.30 and then put on BB because I'm off work today, I had to turn BB off after 15 mins because after watching GOT you realise what absolute drivel it is this year. It's boring me to tears.
    It won't ever go up against Love Island again if they keep it that is.

I could tell the series would be awful very early on, will probably see so on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Apparently Love Island got up to 3 times the viewership of BB this weekend.

TBH, I'm merely watching it now for nostalgia, its the only reality show I watch, and because of this tread. If this was the first time I had watched BB, for sure I wouldn't have got this far into the series and I would not be watching it again.

I just finished watching it! And am now watching it again, it's like televisual ecstasy. :D
    Suppose I'll watch BB @10 and go to bed disappointed. (Not for the first time, hey!)
    ba-dum-tish

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I have noticed that the people on Love Island are classier than BB, they don't go around roaring and screaming and they seem kind of normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I have noticed that the people on Love Island are classier than BB, they don't go around roaring and screaming and they seem kind of normal.

Ah god.... classy...love island..? I give up!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

The sad thing and the real shame of it all is that it wouldn't take much to fix BB:
    • Don't have it going up against Love Island
    • Have it on at 9pm
    • Have diverse housemates (not the Geordie Shore / Love Island / Ex on the Beach type contestants)
    • Don't have any faux celebrities i.e. housemates that have been on tv before or have agents / managers
    • Make the housemates work for the luxury budget
    • Make the basic budget basic
    • Have proper tasks
    • Explain why or how certain housemates are chosen for "secret tasks"
    • Live feed
    Finally the two most important ones:
    • NO OUTSIDE CONTACT OR INFLUENCE (tweets etc..)
    • LIMIT ALCOHOL!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

neonsofa wrote: »
    Ah god.... classy...love island..? I give up!

:pac:

They're classier than the people on bb by a mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I probably say this every year, but why do HMs still share beds when there are empty beds available?

I can only comment from a blokes pov, but I would rather sleep alone than share a bed with another guy.

I was only thinking if that myself last night

Ew vivid vomiting nobody wants to see that big brother why would you show that

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

A warning for vivid vomiting...

skipper_G wrote: »

Must have overtaken you skip when you were off camping in the mountains, now can I hold onto that is a different thing :D

Also I do apologise to everyone for the **** that I post

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

Vivid vomiting!!! Is that a new one?

Right so I expect someone to sing annoyingly and loudly, at least 3 close ups of Salmonellie and Andrew to say the word 'leeeeek' several times.

The reason it's on at 10pm is so that they get the viewers after Love Island as Love Island is on at 9 - I can only imagine that if it was on at 9pm the ratings would be worse (if that's possible :D )

kopite386 wrote: »
    Must have overtaken you skip when you were off camping in the mountains, now can I hold onto that is a different thing :D

Also I do apologise to everyone for the **** that I post

Totally worth it, except for the insects. They ate me alive :D

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    Totally worth it, except for the insects. They ate me alive :D

I know that feeling can't go anywhere in the summer without being bitten

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement