Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Jesus lads why would you cry about what room you have to sleep in relax it's a room

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Does vivid vomiting sound like some sort of art college diorama to anybody else? Drink 3 bottles of red wine and puke on a white faux fur rug. Art. You can keep that idea, it's free because I like you all :p

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Kieran is weird, he must hate hotels etc...

I can actually understand the point of taking your bedding as someone else has slept in that bed for 6 weeks but don't be complaining about the smell and atmosphere

kopite386 wrote: »
    Jesus lads why would you cry about what room you have to sleep in relax it's a room

I've slept in worse places, one time I slept on the roof of a transit

• Advertisement

With the vivid vomit it has to be worse than the time we saw Ellie sleeping in her sick

Ah now big brother why can't he have the sun lounger to sleep on

Also the sarcasm of kieran made me laugh the prize pot is at 0 so what does it matter

Haha BB doesn't take any **** off you Kieran. Do as your told.

Love the last line! "Prize pot might not be zero when it comes to going to bed"

BB drops the mic

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Ah now big brother why can't he have the sun lounger to sleep on

Coz BB has finally realised (way too late) that they need to do stuff to piss the housemates off (or ratings will fall even further...)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

They get clean sheets every week, it was on this thread earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I can actually understand the point of taking your bedding as someone else has slept in that bed for 6 weeks but don't be complaining about the smell and atmosphere

Rebecca tweeted (I linked a good few posts back) that the bedding gets washed every week. They don't even have to do that!

wyrn wrote: »
    Rebecca tweeted (I linked a good few posts back) that the bedding gets washed every week. They don't even have to do that!

Yeah they just sit around getting locked the whole time. It's like a 2 month long session. Like your post earlier it should be harder for them. Too much booze and too easy for them

wyrn wrote: »

Oh I know it gets washed I didn't think that they were 6 week old sheets without being washed just that I understood the principle of taking his bedding if it gives him peace of mind - I would think anyway with them all sleeping in new beds now that the bedding would be fresh like you would get in a hotel. Just that I understood that point over the I don't like the smell or atomsphere :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Oh I know it gets washed I didn't think that they were 6 week old sheets without being washed just that I understood the principle of taking his bedding if it gives him peace of mind - I would think anyway with them all sleeping in new beds now that the bedding would be fresh like you would get in a hotel. Just that I understood that point over the I don't like the smell or atomsphere :D:D

Hotels don't change the sheets every day/new customer

Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew

Jeez that's a big jump from 100 to 2000 pounds

deco nate wrote: »
    Hotels don't change the sheets every day/new customer

Now I'm pretty sure they change and wah the sheets for new customers

This is disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I always thought they had to clean their own sheets because I remember in older series it being mention on BBLB of some housemates not washing their sheets for the entire stay. Ewwww

Ew guess we just saw the vivid vomiting which has now led to everyone else getting sick, which would be me in fairness if I see someone get sick you can expect to at least gag if not get sick myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Aw foul :(

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

This is absolutely vile. What a horrible task....

This is sooooo disgusting. Hannah projectile vomiting across the room and snots and tears all running.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

This is so degrading hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

wtf are they eating?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sorry , but I'm finding this hilarious :D

My son in law to be has just left the room retching :D:D

I feel sick.

Chanelle just flick if down if it's so easy why don't you get your and do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Now I'm pretty sure they change and wah the sheets for new customers

Nope, your welcome

• Advertisement

Well done Tom

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement