Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

You see Paris Hilton following Izzy on Twitter, would that be to her what it would be to me if Indiana Jones followed me on Twitter? Hypothetical because Indy is too busy fighting Nazi's, Teaching and Adventuring to have time for Twitter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

kopite386 wrote: »
    I'm sorry im 21 and I wouldn't be crying about missing my mother after 6 weeks away from her ( I mean that in the least harsh way possible as it does sound harsh when written down). In surprised that Hannah is at 23 especially after just seeing her other sister last week and having her other sister with her constantly

I'm gonna ki.. .. Oh, I thought you were going to say izzy .carry on:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭Jeff2

How will the fit in Ellie snog time if they show her in the DR.?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Jeff2 wrote: »

Maybe they won't snog as they will get into a flight (latter part is true former is a wishful thinking)

Jeff2 wrote: »

The director will make up for it by instructing her to turn the chuff up to maximum overdrive level 13.

• Advertisement

Don't do it Chanelle you saw your nan you will be out in 2 weeks

He looks stoned!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ha , I bet Ellie and Sam would have given all their teams money to be in that room alone :D

Ah for **** sake Chanelle for this reason I would hate to have her on my team ( I am a really competitive person it's not even funny)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Charlotte is going to freak!

• Advertisement

Yeah she has a bit of 5 o'clock shadow alright

Oh wait, what? Oh she was talking about her fanny again. Sorry my mistake

wyrn wrote: »

I would as well to be fair, my reaction to thinking I hit the button then finding out I didn't would be much worst

deco nate wrote: »
    He looks stoned!

Nah think he's just a bit thick

wyrn wrote: »

I hope she does, I like angry Charlotte. She's kind of hot when she's angry

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Yer man looks like he's realised maybe this wasn't such a good idea!!

Fecking singing again!

Ew "come and talk to me while I have a poo" what a lovely romantic way to spend time with your boyfriend

Also I doubt he wanted to hear you sing Chanelle, well at least the majority of the voting public didn't :D

Stupid cow in the DM

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I wonder what Joe makes of this task, he was all about the money. He would be pissed at Chanelle seeing her boyfriend.

No, if any woman ever uttered the words come and talk to me while I'm having a poo it would never work. Never never. Having a poo is meant to be a time for reflection and some times you might need to concentrate a bit. Best to be alone, also there's the smell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Ellie has such low self esteem, it's actually shocking. She has a huge chip on her shoulder because of it too and it is very unbecoming. She needs to address that instead of trying to find hapiness and validation from men.

Ew is Raph drinking vodka and cider mixed in together

skipper_G wrote: »
    No, if any woman ever uttered the words come and talk to me while I'm having a poo it would never work. Never never. Having a poo is meant to be a time for reflection and some times you might need to concentrate a bit. Best to be alone, also there's the smell

Plus who wants to hear the plopping

I think it's safe to say Raph is an emotional drunk ;):D

kopite386 wrote: »
    Ew is Raph drinking vodka and cider mixed in together

Siberian snake bite. Yum. Puts hair on your forehead, the side effects wear off eventually

No of course we will end with Ellie and Sam and not Raph and the lads hanging around the buzzer

neonsofa wrote: »
    Ellie has such low self esteem, it's actually shocking. She has a huge chip on her shoulder because of it too and it is very unbecoming. She needs to address that instead of trying to find hapiness and validation from men.

I can happily say I tuned all of her diary room feeling sorry for herself (again) routine out and absorbed none of it whatsoever :D

I'd rather watch Chanelle have a **** than watch Salmonellie

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Do we really need to see , or hear , this s*** ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

This makes me want to retch more than the fermented egg challenge earlier in the show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement