Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Pure class there Chanelle..pure class..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Apart from the fact I have a life (well that can be debated) and it was such a boring season I would love to go back and see how any times the show has ended with Ellie

And yes I'm still counting tonight as normally Chanelle would not be ****ing her boyfriend unless it was Love Island

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I don't want to see this. We all knew they were going to have sex, we don't need to see it with sound effects. :mad:

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'd rather watch Chanelle have a **** than watch Salmonellie

I second that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I don't want to see this. We all knew they were going to have sex, we don't need to see it with sound effects. :mad:

Turned me off, they shouldn't have shown it. I think they are exploiting people.

• Advertisement

And the "put it in there" because the producers couldn't just do what Love Island does and show them ****ing under the covers for a second with out the big sound effects

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Okay that's me done for tonight. Will catch up on BOTS tomorrow. Not bothered watching live, that way I can fast forward the filler

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

I am SO sick of the Ellie thing now. It's like watching slightly different versions of the same thing over and over again.

LOL at Raph

Walked back into my room after going to get a drink and all I saw was Chanelle and her boyfriend going at it again - now it didn't bother me but I really didnt want to see it for a second time :pac:

Chanelle's boyfriend saying "your gran will see this" and her response is "they wont show that, they will only show us cuddling", have you never watched the show Chanelle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

kopite386 wrote: »
    Apart from the fact I have a life (well that can be debated) and it was such a boring season I would love to go back and see how any times the show has ended with Ellie

And yes I'm still counting tonight as normally Chanelle would not be ****ing her boyfriend unless it was Love Island

For the last while Ellie snogging has been on after the last ad break so between 11 and 8 minutes to the end.

Here post count tend to go up usually about outer stuff.

Right Sue and Simone back on BOTS after the break so turned it off as I cant be dealing with those two :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Seriously, that Andrew exclusive is to far for BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Oh my gosh, Mam of 4 have you seen the BOTS exclusive of what Andrew will go through tomorrow. Oh I had my legs crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Seriously, that Andrew exclusive is to far for BB.

Put it in spoilers so I can read it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

A new low, a new low.

neonsofa wrote: »
    Andrew having a back, sack and crack wax for 3,000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

No that will spoil the "craic" for tomorrow

I like it

Oh it's goona be good, is it live tomorrow did he say. Evil BB I like

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    Oh it's goona be good, is it live tomorrow did he say. Evil BB I like

We prob won't see it until Wednesday bar maybe an exclusive on bots tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

wyrn wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, Mam of 4 have you seen the BOTS exclusive of what Andrew will go through tomorrow. Oh I had my legs crossed

Ha , I can't wait :D

Need an evil laugh emoji here !!!

Yea, confirmed not till Wednesday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And on another note , Sam and Andrew are eligible for the money also , I thought they wouldn't be to be honest !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    And on another note , Sam and Andrew are eligible for the money also , I thought they wouldn't be to be honest !

I don't think it will click with them about been able to win a big amount and kick get rid of the other lad.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Andrew having a back, sack and crack wax for 3,000
    Oh god I would kill him if he was on my team and he chose to spend 3,000 on that !

Edit - nevermind, I missed interpreted
    I taught he spend 3,000 to get that, damn it I want the other team to win

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Andrew screaming when someone put the stuff on made me cringe.
    Than won't hurt.
    All drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I am hoping for some jason-esque level drama from this week and I will be bitterly disappointed if I don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I am hoping for some jason-esque level drama from this week and I will be bitterly disappointed if I don't get it.

Izzy wins the pot on condition she immediately evicts a HM, she accepts and chooses Chanelle/Ellie.

Works for you? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Caught up with BOTS this morning, Andrew well that was disturbing :eek:

On the twist, it sounds kind of awesome, my first thought was Jason level should be expected. [hat-tip to neonsofa, great minds :cool:]

And I'll leave you with this quote that may or may not have been stolen from an old Game of Thrones episode, People work together when it suits them. They're loyal when it suits them. They love each other when it suits them, and they kill turn on each other when it suits them.
    The money will always out the reality it's everyone for themselves, watch them hit the button :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement