Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

In regards to the twist they have to be smart about it and whoever has the opportunity should realise there is no point
    evicting Sam or Andrew as they are not their competition
    that's not really a spoiler per say but incase someone didn't watch BOTS and hasn't seen what the twist is

• Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Not easily offended but that piece with Andrew which they are going to show tonight was disgusting, they have sunk to a new low in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Hey Deco :D

nsr3zcg5bu.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

What the hell is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

deco nate wrote: »
    What the hell is that?

I'd hazard a guess that it's a perpetual motion energy source that uses the opposing forces of a cat always landing on it's feet and toast always landing butter side down, the perpetual motion is achieved by integrating the two and attempting to drop them.

Then there's the scientific part
    u4TofJD.gif

Now that the science is out of the way, let's get to the burning question. Kolido were you at the sherry this morning ? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Not easily offended but that piece with Andrew which they are going to show tonight was disgusting, they have sunk to a new low in my opinion.

They should edit the name to BB - How Low Can You Go :)

It would suit the show and the calibre of Hm's (most) they have been putting in .

skipper_G wrote: »
    Now that the science is out of the way, let's get to the burning question. Kolido were you at the sherry this morning ? :D

Haha, you'd been forgiven to think I was.

Nah I happen to follow a Gif tread here on boards and this one popped up this morning. I remembered someone here had it in their signature. :)

Kolido wrote: »
    Haha, you'd been forgiven to think I was.

Nah I happen to follow a Gif tread here on boards and this one popped up this morning. I remembered someone here had it in their signature. :)

AH, I forgot I had that sig

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    They should edit the name to BB - How Low Can You Go :)

And for the theme tune it should be a mixture of the big brother theme song and how low by Ludacris (I'm sure he would love to be associated with the show ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

On the above twist
    Raplh and Kieran have been kicked off the task (opposite team had choice to win money by kicking a member off each others team) so now they won't be able to win the money or press the button and kick someone out.

I am a little disappointed as I would of liked to see
    if Kiieran would of

• Advertisement

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    On the above twist
    Raplh and Kieran have been kicked off the task (opposite team had choice to win money by kicking a member off each others team) so now they won't be able to win the money or press the button and kick someone out.

if Kiieran would of

Hmm I'm disappointed with that as well for the exact same reason as you

It's just dawned on me that with the twist there's no need for an eviction poll this week :(

The few minutes I'd normally have spent on that have instead been used to do this little table showing how our Poll choices have compared to the actual results.

Eviction #|Vote Type|Boardsie Choice|Public Vote|Outcome
    1.|Vote to Save |Rebecca|Mandy|:( Wrong
    2.|Vote to Save |Imran|Imran|:) Right
    3.|Vote to Save |Hannah|Rebecca|:( Wrong
    4.|Vote to Evict |Savannah|Savannah|:) Right
    5.|Vote to Evict |Tom|Joe|:( Wrong
    6.|Vote to Evict |Simone|Simone|:) Right
    7.|Vote to Evict |Soosan|Soosan|:) Right

Hmm I'm disappointed with that as well for the exact same reason as you

I agree I am also disapointed about that clearly
    They chose those 2 as they are the smartest member of each team, which wouldn't be hard when you look at Kieran's team

kopite386 wrote: »
    I agree I am also disapointed about that clearly
    They chose those 2 as they are the smartest member of each team, which wouldn't be hard when you look at Kieran's team

Yeah there are quite a few in there who are, shall we say cognitively challenged :D

Yeah there are quite a few in there who are, shall we say cognitively challenged :D

And that is so very polite :pac:

And that is so very polite :pac:

Well my mother did always say manners cost nothing, even if you're dealing with idiots

Edit: just to be clear I meant the HM's :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Why don't they do proper auditions for Big Brother? Set up 3 or 4 locations around the UK/ROI and just audition people over the space of a week, get people who literally come in from the street, cut out the reality trash who would not even be on the Z list radar. Declassified is what you would call them.

Why don't they do proper auditions for Big Brother? Set up 3 or 4 locations around the UK/ROI and just audition people over the space of a week, get people who literally come in from the street, cut out the reality trash who would not even be on the Z list radar. Declassified is what you would call them.

I don't think C5 want normal people on it, they prefer camera ready media whores with twitter followers ready to generate some social media buzz. They want people who can follow direction from the producers and give them a show. Hence why the reality tv show rejects brigade are so prevalent. The producers are of the belief all that translates into ratings. They are mistaken.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Some of the best contestants in the shows history came just off the street, I could name plenty of them. If you keep using 'reality stars' you don't get that unique factor which Big Brother can produce which is getting in unique characters which stops it from being stale.

By using reality stars what you do is in turn make the normal series feel like something not BB or even CBB for that matter. So people struggle to relate to it and you make it similar as those types are similar people.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    On the above twist

if Kiieran would of

I'm glad because he would vote out izzy

• Advertisement

I've refrained from reading the spoilers, will it be revealed tonight? Not sure I can wait until tomorrow night.

I've refrained from reading the spoilers, will it be revealed tonight? Not sure I can wait until tomorrow night.

I think it only happened today so probably not on tonight's main show. BOTS probably will touch on it though.

There will be some "craic" tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Ha , I can't wait :D

Need an evil laugh emoji here !!!

I knew you'd enjoy that! :D
    Hope there's a hit of bleeding

deco nate wrote: »
    There will be some "craic" tonight

Also most likely Samonellie too

wyrn wrote: »
    I knew you'd enjoy that! :D
    Hope there's a hit of bleeding

I really am bad , and you know me too well :D

I really am bad , and you know me too well :D

Don't worry, I'm right there with you :D

wyrn wrote: »
    Don't worry, I'm right there with you :D

Yaaay!!!

Secret sadistic people we are :pac:
    (only to the BB hm's though!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Please don't let there be any sick, sex, or Samilla tonight.

• Advertisement

And the warning tonight is graphic scenes of intimate waxing :D:D so nothing too bad then ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement