Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Now that's a warning: intimate waxing!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I was trying to eat a packet of chickatees. Didn't need the warning about intimate waxing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

These housemates need to stop being told who is bitching about them and pretty sure Charlotte never called Raph fake she just said she didn't see his and Chanelle's friendship as real as if wouldn't last outside

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I think they get a kick out of the warnings.

They were very slow getting out of bed there - I would have been right up and out to it - granted I might not have hit it as I probably would have tripped on the way but I would have tried a lot harder than them lot there :D

• Advertisement

Wow Jesus Christ that tan on Andrew is a whole lot worse than Isabelle when she first came in

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I was just thinking , (hurts,I know) but Chanelle spending 400pounds to spend the night with her boyfriend, to have sex , is that not a bit rich ??

I was actually going to say something else but it was horrible...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Too much outside influence. :mad:

Ellie repeatedly screaming yes with such fervour would call into question her motives for being there. Not so interested in the 'experience' but more so in those $$$$$$$ bills yo

Ew how does Chanelle's boyfriend put up with those shrieks

• Advertisement

Too much outside influence. :mad:

Total mockery of the original format of the show

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I was just thinking , (hurts,I know) but Chanelle spending 400pounds to spend the night with her boyfriend, to have sex , is that not a bit rich ??

I was actually going to say something else but it was horrible...:D

I feel like I know what you were going to say and if I'm thinking the same as you then yes I agree :D;)

kopite386 wrote: »
    I feel like I know what you were going to say and if I'm thinking the same as you then yes I agree :D;)

Thank god for that !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Shurrup about your deep and abiding love for Chanelle Tunnelle, Raph. You wouldn't pish on her if you met her outside the house.

In other news, Charlotte seems to have decided that a strong personality consists of saying 'cnut' every 5 minutes.

So Raph is the better sleep buddy I'm sure your boyfriend will love that ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭unknowngirl!!

skipper_G wrote: »
    Total mockery of the original format of the show

It is becoming a different show to the original :(

Why does the gold team get an extra member - Nevermind I should probably listen to the rules before I ask questions :D

Puke buckets at the ready.

It's not my imagination. Marcus Bentley does say 'accumulated' in the weirdest Geordie way possible. Ack-yoom-yoo-yoo-lated.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Have they got no shame?

• Advertisement

Ok , thank ye all for warning me that we'd see Andrews bare ass glowing like a beacon on a cliff top........:D

RobertKK wrote: »
    Have they got no shame?

Seeing as they went onto big brother in the first place I'm going to say no no they don't :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

RobertKK wrote: »
    Have they got no shame?

No none, zilch, nada.

I don't know if I can, or want, to watch Andrew scream..

I think it would have been hilarious with Tom!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I think it's time to have a glass of wine, I know it's a weeknight but still .......... I need something else to think about while this waxing is going on. Please God there will be no close ups.

kopite386 wrote: »
    Why does the gold team get an extra member

It's even worse than that, Tom is only ickle and Sam is really tall and dopey. But then again they both groom extensively so may not have as much body hair. I could do a few simplified equations to work out the specifics but with all the brain cells i've lost from watching this show I don't have much faith on my mathematics skills. I might be over thinking it a bit :o

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'd rather watch Chanelle have a sh!t than watch Salmonellie.

What's the difference?

Time to turn down the volume!

Anyone else feel those reactions are a tad exaggerated

• Advertisement

He sounded like a chimpanzee there. Really

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement