Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

My guess is the ....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

skipper_G wrote: »
    Is the thread doing that weird thing where it doesn't go to the most recent post for anyone else or just me?

This is the bane of my existence.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Andrew
    has won the money I thought it was
    Hannah that won and so did she :D

Ha ha ha lucky guess !!!!!

Knew he'd go for it the ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    Is the thread doing that weird thing where it doesn't go to the most recent post for anyone else or just me?

Happens with the first post on a new page, when someone else post it will show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

neonsofa wrote: »
    This is the bane of my existence.

Glad it wasn't just me :)

Did they say who he picked?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

kopite386 wrote: »
    Andrew
    has won the money I thought it was
    Hannah that won and so did she :D

Me too. The look the other gave was legendary. I'm surprised no one went up in flames, such was the burning look

Ooooh her face was a picture. She thought she had it

Surely now
    Andrew will evict Sam for the extra 15 G's

We won't find out who was evicted until the main show but I think or at least they should evict

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT KNOW OR WANT TO KNOW WHO WON THE MONEY
    Sam as then it means he has the 15k aswell as the 18k he just won

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

deco nate wrote: »

Not till tomorrow.

So the person who pushed the botton - do they choose from the entire house or just one team?

EDIT: got it :D

deco nate wrote: »

No we'll have to tune in tomorrow

wyrn wrote: »
    So the person who pushed the botton - do they choose from the entire house or just one team?

Entire house

These are the people the person won't evict
    Raph, Isabelle, Charlotte, Chanelle
    If they are smart
    Should evict Sam as he's guaranteed 15k then, he may actually stupid but he knows exactly what he is doing in my opinion

I edited my guess in earlier post as I forgot to spoiler it , sorry people :(

Time to switch off , night , stay safe :)x.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I edited my guess in earlier post as I forgot to spoiler it , sorry people :(

Time to switch off , night , stay safe :)x.

Sigh, once it's shown on TV... It's fair game. Feck spoilers, yea I said it again!

The person who pushed the button unless immune from nominations which I doubt I feel all depending on who they choose they could be targeted for nominations

Also forgot
    He doesn't like Hannah as she has a face of thunder :D, so I say it could be between her & Sam, but he should be smart enough to pick Sam

I do wonder if the person who won just walked out of the house could they get to keep that money ;)

I wouldn't normally spoiler stuff shown on BOTS but felt I should do it tonight as it's a huge spoiler if you didn't want to know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

for the most effect, i think andrew should go for hannah...sam leaving wouldnt have the same impact....hannahs eviction will mean more to the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Robsweezie wrote: »
    for the most effect, i think andrew should go for hannah...sam leaving wouldnt have the same impact....hannahs eviction will mean more to the house.
    Surely £15000 is worth more than the impact on the house. I'd love it to be Sam so I don't have to watch the showmance and it would hopefully result in Andrew leaving too.

Sam would be the smart move, 15 grand in the bank. And fake salmonella showmance broken up. Let's she if she sheds a tear this time.

But if she does, I bet it's for losing out on the money, not Sam.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Andrew changed a lot after someone in a group of T or D question asked Raph if he would ever have a relationship with anyone in the house and he right away said NO.

Debbie looks better when not worried about Hannah.
    I like her.
    Izzy, nice girl but I'v no idea why she wants to look like she did a face plant into some mud.

You know
    I'd love for Andrew to choose Raph. It'd be like Jason & Latyesha all over again :D Doubt he would though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Raph's really starting to get up my arse and not in a good way.

I reckon if Hannah went, Deborah would blossom into the Queen of the Universe And Beyond.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

I still like Raph. But I want Isabelle to win purely because she seems so normal apart from the tan but sure thats no harm to anyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

bingocat wrote: »
    I still like Raph. But I want Isabelle to win purely because she seems so normal apart from the tan but sure thats no harm to anyone!

She's just full of wit. Her looks and smirks are everything. Her head is well and truly screwed on and she's just a fun loving girl who let's the drama go over her head despite causing some of it. I really like her. She seems to be being most true to herself- tan aside. She surprised me I have to say.

Although her instagram account is a sight to behold- her selfies are so photoshopped/facetuned that it looks like an entirely different person. Then obviously when she went into the house someone took over the account on her behalf and it's all BB stills with the golden Isabelle we all know and love! I think she is quite insecure despite the front she puts on- winning would be a great boost for her.

I love her <3

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

BB have stooped to a new low, opening a brothel upstairs.

Haven't checked the spoiler as to who got the money, should I be excited? :)

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    BB have stooped to a new low, opening a brothel upstairs.

Haven't checked the spoiler as to who got the money, should I be excited? :)

Depends on who you think would go for it....:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement