Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Ya Chanelle of course he was going to pick the person he didn't click with...cue endless bitching from the others towards him...watch it go south for Hozier/Jesus like nobody's business...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Let's call a spade a spade he did for the money. I'd have more respect for him if he just admitted it. Glad that Salmonellie will be cured on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Does Andrew stay until the final now

kopite386 wrote: »
    Does Andrew stay until the final now

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I don't think producers were expecting the steel to end how it has, not a row in sight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

Hope we don't have to listen to Andrew's constant moaning for the rest of tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

What's stopping sam from walking now? Apart from his undying love for Ellie of course. Like when they thought up this idea, how were they gonna play it if the nominated person just walked? Why did they make them stay?

Andrew, LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Ellie loosing yet another man

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

It will be interesting to see if Andrew will change before he leaves the house on Friday. It does not matter what people think of him now he has won the money.

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    Yes

For **** sake thought he got the 15k and then left whenever he was evicted not a fastpass to the final - at least no more salmonellie

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And that was the highlight of tonights show.

Tune in tomorrow for more tears ....

Sue was 100% right about how stupid Sam is

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

I KNEW Sam didn't realise how he could play that against Andrew! Ha!

It will be interesting to see if Andrew will change before he leaves the house on Friday. It does not matter what people think of him now he has won the money.

Andrew is in until the final now unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I would have preferred Sam to win it actually.

wyrn wrote: »
    Ellie loosing yet another man

The big question now is will she start flirting with Tom as soon as Sam is out the door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Andy is there till the final, then kicked out

Ugh Raph in right there with you while Andrew was deep throating the bottle :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'm kinda glad Andrew got it. I hope Simone who was teasing him for being broke, is watching this now

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »

Is he eligible to win ?

wyrn wrote: »
    I'm kinda glad Andrew got it. I hope Simone who was teasing him for being broke, is watching this now

She was not teasing him, just been honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

"I only pressed it cos she pressed it." Fuq off.

They made it blatantly obvious they had been talking about her by all of a sudden clamming up as soon as she came down the stairs. Might as well have said shh shh here she comes while they were at it

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Is he eligible to win ?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

No

As if he would. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Charlotte is my least favourite ever. She has this horrible attitude about everything, her voice is head wrecking and she is zero funny or entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

If the other housemates decide to make his life hell until then and he decides to walk before the final does he loose the money? On the other hand he could make the other housemates life hell with diva carry on or playing pranks.

• Advertisement

Charlotte is my least favourite ever. She has this horrible attitude about everything, her voice is head wrecking and she is zero funny or entertaining.

Yea, still would.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement