Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

"She always seems to have a can of pop" - what has that got to do with anything Tom :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ha , it's funny how Chanelle is topping the nominations poll , guess we're not the only ones she annoys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Jeez , can't keep up with the thread , it's packed full of posters here tonight !!

Looks like a funny one ahead though :)

Yeah,I expected load of post as it's nominated night.

Is Donkykong5 banned.?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Right so I love me some Deborah sass as much as the next person, but in the interest of fairness I have to mention her accent in the diary room. She does what Ellie does and exaggerates her accent. I love her Nigerian accent but she really hams it up in the diary room and it irritates me.

Seems everybody wants to like Raph and do like him but do not like his friends

• Advertisement

Is it just me that always make sure a hotel room is clean before I leave it I wouldn't ever leave it in a mess

Jeff2 wrote: »

Is Donkykong5 banned.?

Unless he/she/they got banned after posting once in here last night ?
    I haven't a clue.

kopite386 wrote: »
    Is it just me that always make sure a hotel room is clean before I leave it I wouldn't ever leave it in a mess

Same, I'd be mortified to leave it messy. I clean it for housekeeping every day lol

This is too funny , nice twist to stir it up by BB !

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I think there is a lot of distrust between Hannah and Raph, I was expecting something to go wrong with colour of Raph's hair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Such childish responses

neonsofa wrote: »
    Same, I'd be mortified to leave it messy. I clean it for housekeeping every day lol

Same and although I can't make my bed to the housekeepers standard I would always make it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Add defensive to Kieran's tshirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Glad to see they're taking it so well :pac:

Same and although I can't make my bed to the housekeepers standard I would always make it

You're a good person! Costs nothing to be nice

Calm down Chanelle serioulsy, please for once in your life be quiet

It would be brilliant to see Chanelle get evicted on Friday, she really thinks she has this show wrapped up

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm a bit behind tonight, was out back wrestling a grizzly bear*

Nom Nom Nom Nom nominations :D

*squishing a big brown box down really small

You're a good person! Costs nothing to be nice

I just treat a hotel room the way I treat my own house plus I'm a bit of a neat freak so I couldn't ever leave it messy :D - I just don't get how some people can just treat their hotel room as a big rubbish tip because they know that housekeepers will pick up after them

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

Chanelle is not doing herself any favours tonight.

Really surprised to see why they are so offended by the t-shirts. They gave but couldn't take it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

We don't go away very often but I'm glad we are not the only one's to make an attempt to make the bed when we leave, our attitude is that it is easier to clean a tidy room.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm a bit behind tonight, was out back wrestling a grizzly bear*

Nom Nom Nom Nom nominations :D

*squishing a big brown box down really small

Did you know that 'nom' is the Thai slang word for tits? [It literally means 'milk']

Whenever someone shouts "Hurry up, the noms are on now", I'm in that living room at a speed that would take your bra off.

I just treat a hotel room the way I treat my own house plus I'm a bit of a neat freak so I couldn't ever leave it messy :D - I just don't get how some people can just treat their hotel room as a big rubbish tip because they know that housekeepers will pick up after them

See I'm the opposite. My room always looks like a bomb hit it but it's only myself who had to deal with that, in a hotel housekeeping have to deal with it so it's not fair to treat it like my own house :pac:

I can't understand why at this stage they are still struggling to comprehend that people talk behind their backs and say stuff about them that they would never say to their face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Jeff2 wrote: »

Is Donkykong5 banned.?
    You tell us jeff2,... . Or should I say... . Donkykong5!... dum dum dumm:)

See I'm the opposite. My room always looks like a bomb hit it but it's only myself who had to deal with that, in a hotel housekeeping have to deal with it so it's not fair to treat it like my own house :pac:

Snap !!
    You sure you're not related to me ?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Love that Rita Ora song.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Shurrup ya loud mouth.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Snap !!
    You sure you're not related to me ?? :D

Mam of 5!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Missed the first half an hour...what's the story with the t-shirts?are the words on the t-shirts ones that came from housemates or viewers?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement