Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Shut the **** up woman serioulsy look at your t-shirt people put you up because you were loud and scream all the time. Listen to it as constructive criticism and do the public a favour by shutting up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    I can't understand why at this stage they are still struggling to comprehend that people talk behind their backs and say stuff about them that they would never say to their face

Also, it's nominations FFS. You have to nominate someone and you have to give a reason. By definition it's going to be negative. It worries me that some people *coughchannellecough* don't grasp this simple construction.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Hannah: I guess its like...
    Chanelle: HOW AM I BEING RUDE THO?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Keep ranting Chanelle. All the more reasons to vote you out tomorrow.

Everyone's nice to your face Channelle because they can't get a word in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Yeah,I expected load of post as it's nominated night.

Is Donkykong5 banned.?

I was playing an online game and 24 other people were depending on me to be online with them.
    Utopia if anyone ever heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Did you know that 'nom' is the Thai slang word for tits? [It literally means 'milk']

Whenever someone shouts "Hurry up, the noms are on now", I'm in that living room at a speed that would take your bra off.

I did not know that. But I think I figured out why the Thai lady in work burns a hole through me with her laser beam eyes when I eat tuck into my lunch every day with a big "Nom Nom Nom tuna sambos"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Missed the first half an hour...what's the story with the t-shirts?are the words on the t-shirts ones that came from housemates or viewers?

HMs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

neonsofa wrote: »
    Right so I love me some Deborah sass as much as the next person, but in the interest of fairness I have to mention her accent in the diary room. She does what Ellie does and exaggerates her accent. I love her Nigerian accent but she really hams it up in the diary room and it irritates me.

I have to say the only times I ever hear a Nigerian accent out of either of them is in the Diary room-I've never heard it when they're talking to each other or the other housemates??

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

Chanelle definitely has some mental issues going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

neonsofa wrote: »
    Mam of 5!

Am over come with emotion here......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I'm laughing at Hannah being annoyed that people feel like she is watching them - that's exactly what she was trying to do to Raph earlier, she had no reason for being in the salon other than to watch what was going on between Raph and Andrew. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Chanelle signing away her chances of winning with the hysterical over-reaction

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

There's the 'journey' word again. Cringe!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

jojofizzio wrote: »
    I have to say the only times I ever hear a Nigerian accent out of either of them is in the Diary room-I've never heard it when they're talking to each other or the other housemates??

Exactly. It's only in the diary room that she does it. At first I didn't mind it so much but now it's just like ellie, I can't un notice it!

Ugh god there is Ellie crying again

The irony overload at them all reacting to noms :D in exactly the way people describe them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Did you know that 'nom' is the Thai slang word for tits? [It literally means 'milk']

Whenever someone shouts "Hurry up, the noms are on now", I'm in that living room at a speed that would take your bra off.

Too funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Fish are gutted Ellie and Chanelle .(nearly wrote Sam there :D)

Ye are not gutted .

Ye haven't got real friendships in there ffs , except some of ye are able to play the game better than others that's all .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Why does Chanelle constantly try to degrade Ellie, and make her feel worthless?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

The reason Hannah is in the kitchen 4 hours a day is because she takes 5 minutes to chop a peeled a potato into chips or chop a carrot so she is seen preparing food.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

Would love if Big Brother took the money off Andrew.

And still I'm finding Raph more irritating than Channelle. That's some achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    There's the 'journey' word again. Cringe!

The only journey they went on is from their home to the BB house.

kopite386 wrote: »
    Ugh god there is Ellie crying again

I got to fast forward her. It was enjoyable, no Ellie for me tonight :)

Andrew just reacting to nothing ?!

What a bunch of whiny TROUBLE RISING BITCHES

That ****ing scottish accent goes through me it says something when I prefer the Welsh accent

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Andrew doing it on purpose, he wants to rile up Chanelle to increase her chances of leaving. It is a smart tactic

• Advertisement

Did someone give Raph a punch why does he have an ice pack to his eye ?! :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement