Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

What did Andrew say that was discriminatory? I missed it.

I think he said Hannah was lying and that it's not very godly or in keeping with her faith

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

The way BB spoke to him :D
    Andrew are you okay? It had a hint of we've been here before like he's in there every other day with a new drama. He is a massive drama queen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

neonsofa wrote: »
    I hope big brother tells him if he walks he forfeits the money. Cue Andrew walking back to the bedroom with his black bags and his tail between his legs. Lol

I really don't want to see Andrew's black bags between his legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

What did Andrew say that was discriminatory? I missed it.

I don't think he said anything, she was playing the race card

wyrn wrote: »
    I bet he won't leave because there's probably a clause that you won't get the money unless he stays till the final

:D:D there he goes black bags in hand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Raph touts himself as a game player but Hannah's the real player. She's totally playing people. She picks up on all the twists and now this about Andrew. I think she's also playing up to the camera. She, like Andrew has a persecution complex

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

That is great image of him dragging the bags back down the stairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

of course you're not leaving, your ego wouldnt allow it

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

Shocker - Andrew didn't leave and brought his black bags back in with him. Cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Duck Soup wrote: »
    I really don't want to see Andrew's black bags between his legs.

They ain't black any more after that waxing session that's for sure :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

wyrn wrote: »
    I think he said Hannah was lying and that it's not very godly or in keeping with her faith

Ah right so it's the same as when she pulled the racist card. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

And there he is no surprises - whats the odd he was told it he leaves he doesn't get the 18k - not that he was ever going to leave in the first place as Hannah said that was all just about TV time.

But on a good note for the first time in god knows how long the last 10 minutes didn't consist of salmonellie and the show didn't end with either them or Ellie in the diary room

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Hannah and Tom tomorrow night, is my guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    They ain't black any more after that waxing session that's for sure :D

More purple and glow in the dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Hannah has just reminded us of what she was like in the beginning just replacing the word racist with discrimination. The slightest thing will set her off and she seems to be looking for things to go off on one.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

Ah right so it's the same as when she pulled the racist card. :rolleyes:

Exactly. I can't stand people like that.

Good night's viewing. Night everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I don't think he said anything, she was playing the race card

She didn't even mention race once so if she was "playing the race card" she's doing it wrong.

Robsweezie wrote: »

And plus his massive bleeding head won't fit with his 50 shades of goggles thing wrapped around his overblown ego

Did I miss it is there an eviction poll up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

It's a bit like a bad movie. You just want it to be over at this stage and you don't want to just bail because you've spent this long watching that you convince yourself to hang on in there and hope for some kind of payoff.

Sunk costs fallacy I suppose.

• Advertisement

Robsweezie wrote: »

Think money had more of a role to play than ego!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Andrew from the moment he tried to get on the show on day 1 he has been thinking about the money. Why he remains in the house is beyond me, I wish he would just f*ck off. Absolute moron and as annoying as they come. Probably the most fake person in the house, alongside Raph. 

Chanelle with her boring fake antics again to try to get more airtime. The only few normal people seem to be Deborah and Isabelle.

kopite386 wrote: »
    Did I miss it is there an eviction poll up ?

Not yet no, I always wait until the noms are revealed on the main show just in case people don't watch BOTS. Will pop one up shortly

Exactly. I can't stand people like that.

Good night's viewing. Night everyone.

Night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Not a fan of Andrew but he was hardly discriminating against them for being reigious. He was basically calling them hippocrites.

Blasphemy!!!

skipper_G wrote: »
    Not yet no, I always wait until the noms are revealed on the main show just in case people don't watch BOTS. Will pop one up shortly

Yeah sorry this series is dragging on that I forgot I only saw the evictions last and them being revealed today. For some reason I thought it was revealed on Monday :D

I cannot stand Lizzie Cundy .

Good lord , and Honey G , lovely altogether ..

It's so funny how Rylan has to take the piss out of Love Island on BOTS but he his revelations on this morning of how he loves the show :D:D

Oh god I think I'll record bots, don't know if I can be dealing with Honey G (who is just another irrelevant X factor contestant now, can't even call her a one hit wonder as her single flopped :D)
    I love X Factor but can't be dealing with her

• Advertisement

Honey g better not be on celeb BB. I will actually (for real) not watch it if she goes in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement