Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I remember that song from the start of BOTS. It was on the Buffy soundtrack album

kopite386 wrote: »
    Yeah sorry this series is dragging on that I forgot I only saw the evictions last and them being revealed today. For some reason I thought it was revealed on Monday :D

On second thoughts Honey G is on BOTS I think it's on record for me and off to bed. That thing is weird

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

It seems like Honey G does not watch the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

skipper_G wrote: »
    On second thoughts Honey G is on BOTS I think it's on record for me and off to bed. That thing is weird

Are the hat, hair and shades all one piece?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

So good to see how we are all on the same page about recordings BOTS because of Honey G

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

In the words of a wise man.

Today was a good day

(ice cube)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Say Sam is praying that Ellie is kept in in Friday for the simple fact he needs a break from her :D

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Are the hat, hair and shades all one piece?

It's one of those rubber masks I bet. Probably a store room worker from Sunderland called Garry

Can someone tell me who is this cundy one?

I have never seen her before, really who is she?? WHO IS SHE???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

I wish some of the housemates would tell Chanelle to shut the f*ck up and stop with the fake antics constantly going into her shtick which is about as real as Katie Price's breasts. She must be one of the most non threatening housemates of all time while trying to portray an image as being threatening if you 'cross her' while the truth is anything but.

Yet hardly any of them tell her to just f*ck off when she starts her idiotic diatribes. At least Raph isn't such a douchebag with his fake persona and doesn't get on like a trained monkey or what should be called a 21st century 'reality tv star'.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

kopite386 wrote: »
    Yeah sorry this series is dragging on that I forgot I only saw the evictions last and them being revealed today. For some reason I thought it was revealed on Monday :D

An absolute embarrassment, some people will literally do anything for money or a bit of airtime. Her 15 minutes ended long ago, pack it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

ive a feeling you might be seeing honey g on CBB....

if you say raph really fast, it sounds like a dog barking.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »
    Can someone tell me who is this cundy one?

I have never seen her before, really who is she?? WHO IS SHE???

She was/is (?) married to a famous footballer or something (like most of these "celebs" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Maybe I'm mad but I think Channel's nana would be great in the CBB house.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    She was/is (?) married to a famous footballer or something (like most of these "celebs" :rolleyes:

Really? I have never heard of her, so I guess she will be in cbb then.

Really? I have never heard of her, so I guess she will be in cbb then.

I think I only "got " that you were being sarcastic asking who she was after I posted , ooops sorry :o

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I think I only "got " that you were being sarcastic asking who she was after I posted , ooops sorry :o

Lol, well it's my fault for using the who is she bit. But I was using it for real yo. Ya get me fam?! :)

Lol, well it's my fault for using the who is she bit. But I was using it for real yo. Ya get me fam?! :)

I get ya , ( after you explained it to me ) :D

That's me out for the night , unless something happens , like one of the missing posters posting :D
    Night all, stay safe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Hannah has just reminded us of what she was like in the beginning just replacing the word racist with discrimination. The slightest thing will set her off and she seems to be looking for things to go off on one.

No wonder people keep away from her or.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

It's a bit like a bad movie. You just want it to be over at this stage and you don't want to just bail because you've spent this long watching that you convince yourself to hang on in there and hope for some kind of payoff.

Sunk costs fallacy I suppose.

Yeah, I'v to much time invested in watching it I can't stop now.
    Most is because of this thread and not BB.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Andrew is pathetic, packing his belongings in bin liners. Wish they had let him go and informed him when he got out that he forfeited the money and give Sam the 15k so he can go on a world cruise to get away from Ellie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Kolido wrote: »
    Andrew is pathetic, packing his belongings in bin liners. Wish they had let him go and informed him when he got out that he forfeited the money and give Sam the 15k so he can go on a world cruise to get away from Ellie.

Actually, that would have been amazing.

Andrew: *whiney fake sob* big brother I want to go home.
    Big brother: Ok Andrew, please exit through the door on your left.
    Andrew once outside: Ok big brother I'll take my winnings now.
    Big brother: before you entered the house you signed a contract stating all prizes are forfeited upon choosing to leave. This is your signature, is it not? *smirking like a loon*
    Andrew: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Damn social life getting in the way again so I'll miss tonights show.;)

I hope Chanelle goes. I havn't liked her throughout the show.

I'm torn between my second choice, it's either Hannah or Kieran. Hannah is such a moody wagon, the singing has to stop and casually throwing around the race and discrimination card is very off putting. But I like watching her throw a strop and getting riled up for no reason.

Kieran is Mr. BLAND. If he left tonight would it have any lasitng impact on the house. He's nice to look at but that gets boring pretty quick. Tom has been quiet the last few weeks so it will be interesting to see what he is like in the last week with Kieran gone.

As it's a VTE I can't imagine people voting for Kieran so I think Chanelle and Hannah will go tonight.

I can't believe we are going into the final week and that we've managed to survive it. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'm afraid I'm going to miss tonight too

Sorry was a bit delayed in posting the poll but I suppose it built the suspense nicely. :D

It's vote to evict, and just one vote each so make it count
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057766158#

Damn social life getting in the way again so I'll miss tonights show.;)
    wyrn wrote: »
    I'm afraid I'm going to miss tonight too

What are you saying, are we not good enough for you ? :mad:

Where's Ariana Grande when I need a sassy gif, ah I'll have to do one myself so.

Gurrrrl no, uh uh, don't you come for me
    tenor.gif

JK have fun! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Did I miss much? I hope Chanelle doesn't go tonight.

Did I miss much? I hope Chanelle doesn't go tonight.

Well last night's show was basically nominations and then the nominated HM's were forced to wear t-shirts with some of the reasons people gave for nominating printed on them. And as the HM's are mature, sophisticated emotionally well balanced people they took it well. Well actually they're all childish, crude and emotionally volatile people, so they reacted as only they could, by doing all the things that people nominated them for. eg; Chanelle voiced her displeasure at being nominated for being loud by being loud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

... Chanelle voiced her displeasure at being nominated for being loud by being loud.

And she did the Waaah, don't fotget the bloody waaah. I want to punch the TV (her) everytime she does it. :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement