Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Is she goes tonight I will have lost out on about 300 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

deco nate wrote: »
    Really? I have never heard of her, so I guess she will be in cbb then.
    also in the video for the song :coming home for christmas and was married jason cundy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Is that bet for outright winner ? If it is, money isn't everything

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Is that you geezer?

Kolido wrote: »
    Is that you geezer?

I'm no geezer :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Is there going to be 3 evictions tonight?

Technically speaking yes, Sam first then 2 of the nominated HM's to follow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Yeah. Sam & 2 of the 5 nominated housemates.

I really liked like Chanelle. She stood up numerous times for an underdog and fought for what she believed in. I think she'd have been absolutely wonderful if she didn't sing or overreact to criticism. It turned me off her (even though I still think she's nice I wouldn't be devastated to see her go because of the loudness)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Well I'll be in watching tonight was out to the cinema and had a social life now back in so I can watch my 'trash tv' :D
    I have say I actually wouldn't mind if Chanelle or Ellie goes a they both annoy me in their different ways. I do think Hannah and Chanelle will go though

Hannah to go and maybe Tom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I'll be a little late so will get to fast forward the first break or two and catch up! I'm excited :D

Damn, the one night I watch live and its a late start.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Just caught up on this week's 'entertainment' from the BB house, can't say I missed much but boy did I have a lot to catch up on here!! Welcome back Donkey Kong, sad to hear Pilly's banned, I liked his/her posts. It's just like BB, one in one out!! Hannah & Chanel to go for me tonight, getting bored of Chanel and fed up with Hannah's constant discrimination claims. Tom's growing on me but Isabelle to win!! Looking forward to tonight!

I'd quite like to see Ellie & Chanelle go tonight. Hannah hasn't a prayer of winning so don't care if she makes it through tonight.

I'm a bit apprehensive because I'm really not sure how the public will vote. Do people think Chanelle and Ellie are genuine

If Hannah is evicted she'll probably expect Deborah to leave with her.... I really want Chanelle to go tonight, she's just too cocky, think she got some positive feedback of the public reaction to her from her boyfriend when he was there.

LOVE, PEACE AND HARMONY, that's all we need, that's all we need........

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'd quite like to see Ellie & Chanelle go tonight. Hannah hasn't a prayer of winning so don't care if she makes it through tonight.

I'm a bit apprehensive because I'm really not sure how the public will vote. Do people think Chanelle and Ellie are genuine

Genuine doses

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Annani

I really don't know what way it will go tonight.

Strongest or loudest I should say people can go when it's evict so maybe Ellie.

Can't see Chantelle going though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Arthur kayleigh and lotan banned from final. Apparently only evicted HMs can go.

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Arthur kayleigh and lotan banned from final. Apparently only evicted HMs can go.

Except Sukhvinder she walked and she's going to be at the final, mind you she did also get an interview and an appearance on bots all that normally if you walk you dont get - so apparently the rules don't apply to her

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Robsweezie wrote: »
    kopite386 wrote: »
    Except Sukhvinder she walked and she's going to be at the final, mind you she did also get an interview and an appearance on bots all that normally if you walk you dont get - so apparently the rules don't apply to her

Well that's just wrong , the Banshee being allowed to go to the Final .
    It was bad enough she was given an interview , she shouldn't be allowed or the others should , one or the other .

Maybe she threatened to spill the beans on why Arthur really was removed , as we never got the true story of that really either , did we :confused::)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Annani wrote: »
    I really don't know what way it will go tonight.

Strongest or loudest I should say people can go when it's evict so maybe Ellie.

Can't see Chantelle going though.

Ah, good aul' Chantelle. Haven't heard about her since week one :)

Hahahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

If Hannah is evicted she'll probably expect Deborah to leave with her.... I really want Chanelle to go tonight, she's just too cocky, think she got some positive feedback of the public reaction to her from her boyfriend when he was there.

LOVE, PEACE AND HARMONY,A STEEL TOE-CAPPED BOOT that's all we need, that's all we need........

FYP;)

I hate eviction night, too much time wasted on evicted HM's... I'd rather have the normal week nights show...... They should evict everyone by the back door and that's the last we see of them... Except for finals night, let the winner come out the front door and bitch about everyone... :)

Oh look there's Chanelle with her temper tantrum and the aggressive shouting

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Well , it looks like the Amateur Dramatics are in full force again tonight :D

Enjoy everyone !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Right guys I'm on my way home so just all pause your tvs and wait for me yeah?! :pac:

Loudest boos for Chanelle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Actually I wouldn't chanelle going, might teach her humility and that screaming doesn't get you attention

• Advertisement

Jeez Chanelle is the only one to get any sort of reaction - that's a shîte crowd tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement