Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Four more sleeps! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Some pictures from inside the house. 5 days til the madness begins.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1620976247987619&id=119257188159540

There's an awful lot of carpet, all I can think of is the mess. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

pilly wrote: »
    There's an awful lot of carpet, all I can think of is the mess. :pac::pac:

They should invite Kym back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭littlemouse22

Yay a new BB thread! :D Any leaks on this series housemates?

Yay a new BB thread! :D Any leaks on this series housemates?

No, it's the civilian one so they're just like us lot. They don't know any celebs *cough*, they've never been on the tellybox *cough*, and have no interest in being famous *think I'm choking*.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    No, it's the civilian one so they're just like us lot. They don't know any celebs *cough*, they've never been on the tellybox *cough*, and have no interest in being famous *think I'm choking*.

This is what I hate about big brother lately. All internet famous people in the civilian bb the past few years. Like lateysha was in a reality show on mtv for one season..WTF!

I prefare when it felt like they chose random people off the street regardless of their appearance. Seems like they choose their housemates from Twitter and instagram these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Details of the first six housemates:
    Someone from a reality show and another who is related to a "celeb" :rolleyes: I hate them already. :p

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/big-brother/news/a829818/big-brother-2017-housemates-who-are-they/?utm_content=bufferafc6a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=mainfacebookpost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Someone from a reality show and another who is related to a "celeb" :rolleyes: I hate them already. :p

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/big-brother/news/a829818/big-brother-2017-housemates-who-are-they/?utm_content=bufferafc6a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=mainfacebookpost

This civilian bb ****e lately should be called Celebrity Big Brother Rejects.

Anyone remember the days with that Welsh glynn guy and that guy from finglas..dj spiral?...
    Back when they were actually normal people and not these instagram clowns.

FFS. More Z-list celebs. Loada boll*cks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

a quote from one of the HM's mentioned in that
    "I want to meet the world and I want the world to meet me too. Life is an amazing gift – and if you aren't on TV, then who are you?"

I've spoilered it in case you don't want to see how much of a sap they sound like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

skipper_G wrote: »
    a quote from one of the HM's mentioned in that
    "I want to meet the world and I want the world to meet me too. Life is an amazing gift ? and if you aren't on TV, then who are you?"

I've spoilered it in case you don't want to see how much of a sap they sound like.

To answer the housemate
    I am someone who doesn't want to meet you and life can be terribly cruel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

3e are showing it this time rather them TV3. BBBOTS is also on 3e.

I'm a bit conflicted at this stage. It feels like I'm reading the Sun newspaper. I wouldn't read that rag if it was free, yet here I am about to watch BB, that's how low BB has sunk, I find them both very similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

So guys, whats the plan for the launch night?! We all getting takeaway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

neonsofa wrote: »

Sounds good to me:)

deco nate wrote: »
    Sounds good to me:)

Thought you'd be at the event itself deco!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

neonsofa wrote:

And a few beverages!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I can't I'm on an extreme nutritional plan for the next few weeks until my wedding day :(

Shadow1983 wrote: »
    And a few beverages!!

Well of course :) and some jellies too I think!
    Is bbots on the first week?

Loughc wrote: »
    I can't I'm on an extreme nutritional plan for the next few weeks until my wedding day :(

Awww, I was being awful good on my diet last time big brother was on and I've abandoned said diet at this stage so this time round I'm going all out with the goodies :pac: gonna be so plump and have no social life!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

neonsofa wrote:
    Well of course and some jellies too I think! Is bbots on the first week?

Yes, straight after BB which seems to be on at 10.00 every night this time, I think it was 9 before.

Shadow1983 wrote: »
    Yes, straight after BB which seems to be on at 10.00 every night this time, I think it was 9 before.

Yay I love Rylan! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭greenttc

Sorry if this has been posted already but is it on tv3 or where are ye watching it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just to echo what everyone else has said , this new "civilian* BB sounds like a load of b*llocks to me .
    Normal my a** .
    How many curse words am I allowed use ?
    Clusterf*ck of the highest degree , no more normal than I am :D

Won't stop me watching it though , sorry , I'll be bringing coffee and cigs to the party opening night , shoot me now :D

greenttc wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been posted already but is it on tv3 or where are ye watching it?

Meauldsegosha was saying that it's on 3e this year. I'll be watching too Mam, but I'll be needing something a bit stronger than coffee and cigs! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I still have the rage with Emma after her interviews on the last celeb bb....I don't think I'll ever forgive her!!! So one sided and blatantly had her favourites.

I'll still watch but Emma Wilis you are dead to me! I used to love her!

Would love Davina to come back

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Meauldsegosha was saying that it's on 3e this year. I'll be watching too Mam, but I'll be needing something a bit stronger than coffee and cigs! :)

Ha ha , am in need of something stronger than coffee myself too , but coffee it is :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Loughc wrote: »

It's okay I got ya covered, I shall have some beverages and a chipper on your behalf. Along with my own of course :D

In honour of the spirit of kindness in this forum.

skipper_G wrote: »
    It's okay I got ya covered, I shall have some beverages and a chipper on your behalf. Along with my own of course :D

In honour of the spirit of kindness in this forum.

Such kindness. We're just one big drink guzzling, fast food scoffing family in here :pac:

• Advertisement

Such kindness. We're just one big drink guzzling, fast food scoffing family in here :pac:

Now , chipper food I wouldn't say no to....:p:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement