Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Loathan channeling Jack Nicholson there...

"You make me want to be a better man"

Vom.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

You know what though Deco? I think he is sussing Imran out!
    I dont think he meant what he was saying at ALL about taking what you can get and doing the system. I think he was digging around with Imran to see would Imran blow when pushed on his point.
    I think our Hugh is no bumbling buffoon at all. He tested Joe earlier and then got personal with Raph, and now Imran. He gets the mark of a lot of them in there ie Chanelle etc but watch and see......I reckon Rebecca will be next for a test in some shape way or form from Arthur

I really hope this is right! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Knew there was a reason why I thought his name was Loat/him..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm surprised by the way the girl from Manchester is coming across, she seems very kind and vulnerable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

You know what though Deco? I think he is sussing Imran out!
    I dont think he meant what he was saying at ALL about taking what you can get and doing the system. I think he was digging around with Imran to see would Imran blow when pushed on his point.
    I think our Hugh is no bumbling buffoon at all. He tested Joe earlier and then got personal with Raph, and now Imran. He gets the mark of a lot of them in there ie Chanelle etc but watch and see......I reckon Rebecca will be next for a test in some shape way or form from Arthur
    Na, it was a play for votes to save. 100 per cent.

.... Ohh wait, is this the first fight of the thread?

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

skipper_G wrote: »
    I really hope this is right! :)

We'll be glued to the tellybox if he turns out to be like that :pac::pac:

deco nate wrote: »
    Na, it was a play for votes to save. 100 per cent

Wager a spice bag and 4 cans of Dutchy? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Was it just me but I could only see 1 of the sisters in that episode ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Phew! Got the film quote in there right at the end...

Was flailing for something at the end until Loathan piped up with that one!

Wager a spice bag and 4 cans of Dutchy? :D

Deal! Lol
    (I like what you did there:))

• Advertisement

That Arthur guy is loaded and privileged, had the best schooling available. He'll run rings around them definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

I actually think there might be a bit of truth behind what our Hugh was saying to Imran; he's never worked a day in his life and lives off his family's wealth, with everything handed to him and choosing to live the easy life. You could draw a huge comparison there between him taking what he can get from his parents, and those on welfare doing the same from the State.

That said, I don't think he'd stand steadfastly behind any of his own opinions if it didn't benefit him somehow. I totally believe that he's feeling everyone out at the same time.

Was Tom just wearing his Nana's tablecloth????

Ohh, ffs. We know ALL about what she's been up to!!

Phew! Got the film quote in there right at the end...

Was flailing for something at the end until Loathan piped up with that one!

I'm glad you got it because frankly my dear I'm terrible at this movie quote thing

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

skipper_G wrote: »
    I tend to agree but she seems like so much hard work, I get a lot of negative vibes from her.

She is absolutely very negative but I think she's struggling in there, missing her kids, feeling like she's not able to be herself etc. It's making her come across as mouthy and negative but I predict that if she can get through the first week, we'll see more of her fun side.

Arthur is very interesting - I agree with the poster that said he's testing each one to get the measure of them. Imran didn't rise to it. I think he knows Arthur's game.

Lotan is surprising me....I feel like I might have judged him too soon. Maybe not...we'll see.

Ellie is annoying me. I've had enough of the salt of the earth "eeeh up chuck, stick kettle on, I'm just a normal lass from up North" contestants.

Can't stand Joe. He's one of those people who's default, is to intimidate you when you meet him. And his guyliner makes him look like an extra in a low budget horror film. Ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I'm surprised by the way the girl from Manchester is coming across, she seems very kind and vulnerable.

Nice girl under all the insecurities. She's actually the "nice down to earth girl" that ellie is pretending to be.

Kieran looks so so familiar....was he on X Factor or something? He does remind me of Sam from last year but I really feel like I've seen him before....maybe he reminds me a bit of Shayne Ward as well...

The two sisters have beautiful skin and bone structure. I think they're really beautiful.

What do people make of this business with "Joe's 3 strike warning" ?

BOTS reckon he was wearing guyliner :P

neonsofa wrote: »
    Nice girl under all the insecurities. She's actually the "nice down to earth girl" that ellie is pretending to be.

Which one was she ? Sorry , but it takes me ages to figure out who's who :-)

• Advertisement

I definitely know Joe from somewhere.

Kieran looks so so familiar....was he on X Factor or something? He does remind me of Sam from last year but I really feel like I've seen him before....maybe he reminds me a bit of Shayne Ward as well...

The two sisters have beautiful skin and bone structure. I think they're really beautiful.

He was on EOTB

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Which one was she ? Sorry , but it takes me ages to figure out who's who :-)

Big boobs, no bra...

I definitely know Joe from somewhere.

Geezer was on Tenerife Uncovered.
    Had a bar, sold it and moved back to the UK with his young gf, now his wife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Arthur has the makings of a great agent provocateur, I think he'll be a major part of the show.

Ellie just stop honey, you'll be morto in the morning.

That Kayleigh one is a sly cow going on about how mad into him ellie was and pretending she cared, I hate women like that who try to put men off other women just because they're not getting all the attention themselves. Detest her already.

I love Raph and I know I'm alone here but I think Raphael is the most beautiful name.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Joe is Uncle Fester living in Eastenders

Big boobs, no bra...

The white piece of napkin masquerading as a dress , her?

It's ok , am still lost , will have them sussed out by next week ..

Aha Google is my friend here. Kieran was in Ex on the Beach with Scotty T. That's where I know him from!

Geezer was on Tenerife Uncovered.
    Had a bar, sold it and moved back to the UK with his young gf, now his wife

Was he coked off his head running a bar spending the whole time giving out to the camera? I must have seen it not knowing the name of it.

• Advertisement

Arthur has the makings of a great agent provocateur, I think he'll be a major part of the show.

Ellie just stop honey, you'll be morto in the morning.

That Kayleigh one is a sly cow going on about how mad into him ellie was and pretending she cared, I hate women like that who try to put men off other women just because they're not getting all the attention themselves. Detest her already.

I love Raph and I know I'm alone here but I think Raphael is the most beautiful name.

Also the best turtle imo.. ..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement