Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Can't believe I just clicked and read some of that link, and you wasted my time at this time :| wtf? BB most certainly over for me now. What on earth is that about with the individual 'help' links on that site? Random and sad. No fun.

And yawn....as you were LG

Also why didn't Ellie push button that time to take 18k and give Sam 15k by voting Andrew? Am I missing something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Were ya all on the appletinis last night, I didnt stay up for bots. :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Surprised Channel is gone. There's really no one left in there that I'm interested in watching. I'm looking forward to it being over this year tbh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Chanelle paid the price for just not being herself, the public saw through it and seen it for the act it was. Pathetic really. I have no doubt that she thought she was going to win and her character she created was going to win it for her. She must be gutted because she could easily have won it if she didn't overdo it and make it so obvious. 

I think Deborah stands a great chance of winning it. Tom and Kieran will finish around 4th- 6th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

The 2 HM fake evicted are
    Hannah and Tome (Tom and Kieran were level on votes so BB reverted to public vote and Tom had more votes

The way I see the public vote going is
    Andrew if allowed and Charlotte otherwise I can't call who will replace Andrew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kolido wrote: »
    Were ya all on the appletinis last night, I didnt stay up for bots. :)

I might have had a refreshing beverage or two but was generally quite well behaved. Some others maybe not so, I'm not going into details but there was mention of naked pm's

Oh man spoilers, I have to be strong. Must not read them. I am one with the Big Brother thread I will not read the spoilers.

Well maybe just a little bit :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »
    I might have had a refreshing beverage or two but was generally quite well behaved. Some others maybe not so, I'm not going into details but there was mention of naked pm's

And don't forget the performing monkeys....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,131 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

If they were the producers faves, it would have been a vote to save, not a vote to evict.

if we were dealing with logical people then you would likely be correct. however, we aren't. trust me on that.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

Chanelle did herself no favours this week. Her over the top reaction to bring nominated pissed a lot of people off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I shall be out tonight !! For a night of debauchery !!**

Hope ye all have fun , will miss the thread :(

Cards and coke, am driving :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Resisting those Spoilers for once so I'm looking forward to tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Enjoy your cards and coke Mam, and I promise to behave myself tonight, there will be no liquid refreshments:o

According to the Daily Mail regarding ex housemates attending the Big Brother Final - "it's thought that Sukhvinder Javeed will not be asked back after she two walked out of the house when her husband Imran was evicted and she was saved by the public, claiming that she could not continue without him"

She really should not be invited to the final.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

kopite386 wrote: »
    Resisting those Spoilers for once so I'm looking forward to tonight

No spoilerizers for me either! Very proud of myself.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    No spoilerizers for me either! Very proud of myself.

I lasted all of 2 minutes and then I caved. Read them and felt shame for having such little resolve. :o

Woohoo... early start tonight, I'm in. :)

Kolido wrote: »
    Woohoo... early start tonight, I'm in. :)

Saturday night BB party. Woo hoo :D
    Who needs a social life

Ah ah I had my social life earlier :D

Judging by the preview I think
    Tom and Kieran got evicted
    that is my guess but I don't know so nobody tell me if I'm right or wrong I'm just speculating and don't want to know

Hey this is the last episode of Salmonellie. Drink it in man. Tastes good right :D

• Advertisement

Hahaha Raph's reaction to Tom telling him there is a wasp :D

That's so childish from Tom. But funny, I do that kind of thing. Look out Ma there's a bee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I've never seen anyone play the game as badly after a nomination as Channelle. All she had to do was not kill someone and she would have been a good bet to win the damn thing. Instead, she lost the plot completely.

Thank you Jesus for bringing 2 slices of toast with strawberry jam and a cup of tea. Milk no sugar. Amen.

Let's see if he answers that prayer

As Raph's friends I think they should have the benefit of the doubt that Raph isn't playing a big game with them

The sisters having a nice bitching session about Raph. Hmm interesting

Give it a rest Raph, you won't pish on Chanelle once the series is over.

We saw all this last night. Skip to the good bits

Get a grip Raph

• Advertisement

Our only hope for a good argument now is Andrew going over the top or Charlotte pretending she's got a personality.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement