Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Good comment by whoever shut down Andrew when he tried to make it all about him

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Andrew being dramatic. How unexpected ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

"don't want to send anybody through the backdoor" - no you just like to smash their back doors don't you Andrew ;)

*Apologies if I took that too far

** May or may not be actually sorry :D

kopite386 wrote: »
    "don't want to send anybody through the backdoor" - no you just like to smash their back doors don't you Andrew ;)

I was thinking the same :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Oh...roofless..

• Advertisement

I take it Andrew is immune? Otherwise it would be an easy choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Andrew really going for that oscar.

If he hadn't won the money and gotten the pass to the final, im certain he wouldve went over chanelle or ellie.

I feel like he doesn't deserve his place in the final

Kolido wrote: »
    I take it Andrew is immune? Otherwise it would be an easy choice.

Yep. Still he tries to make it all about him

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

That is interesting Hannah chose her sister's boyfriend maybe jealous of the time Deborah is spending with him.

Ah shut up Andrew

• Advertisement

Andrew with he dramatics

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Sometimes I think they are nominating for public executions.

Andrew shut the **** up will ye. Irritating drama queen

That's why they pick you Hannah, when you act like that

Ah I was half right but this is also interesting as they don't like each other

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Journey!

Andrew he is clearly upset and you're not his friend so don't try talk to him

Tom nominated Hannah. Hannah's sister nominated Tom. Hannah nominated Tom's best buddy Kieran. They haven't been speaking to each other for the last few days. It will be awkward in the attic

Isabelle the only one acting sensibly, it is not like you are never going to see them again

Kieran going a bit overboard with his reaction

• Advertisement

Thing is neither of them are going to after on who to evict I think Hannah will choose Charlotte Tom will choose Raph - if they both have to be unanimous god knows who they could evict

Are they both in the final now, cant be many more evictions with only a week left.

Hannah is a serious game player. Like she's so tuned into it and quick to put her game face right on. I admire the commitment to the tactical side of the game. Shame she doesn't realise how annoying the loud repetitive singing is. She might have been tolerable without it

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Thing is neither of them are going to after on who to evict I think Hannah will choose Charlotte Tom will choose Raph - if they both have to be unanimous god knows who they could evict

Will Hannah stick to her guns and choose Kieran or will she be pursuaded by Tom to go for someone else.

Kolido wrote: »
    Are they both in the final now, cant be many more evictions with only a week left.

I assume so. This next evictee comes out Monday Night with a BOTS appearance on Tuesday. Final is on Friday so I don't think there'll be another one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Are they allowed pick Andrew if so him and Charlotte is my guess.

Will Hannah stick to her guns and choose Kieran or will she be pursuaded by Tom to go for someone else.

I hope she isn't persuaded into choosing Raph - I think if they were both to choose Isabelle she will survive but I hate how there is an equal amount of on each side to choose from - hate the way Andrew is exempt from being evicted

Well in fairness what they see may drastically change their opinions of people. Who knows what BB will show them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

What the fug do either Tom or Kieran bring to the house except flatulence?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    I assume so. This next evictee comes out Monday Night with a BOTS appearance on Tuesday. Final is on Friday so I don't think there'll be another one

I Bet one goes Wednesday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement