Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

This is the kind of thing that can change their opinions. BB is playing this well so far

deco nate wrote: »
    I Bet one goes Wednesday

Will there be enough time for one? with nominations and opening the vote. Might be tight

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I knew that Tom was very petty, but this is a new low for him, how many people voted for Tom to be evicted - petty petty little boy.

Raph is being ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The Chanelle hair and mask in the bed thing is funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    Will there be enough time for one? with nominations and opening the vote. Might be tight

Easy sure they are doing the same thing now

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

The fake Chanelle in the bed is so creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Oh now I remember who else nominated Tom - Hannah did, and she has to suffer him on her own for the next few days.

deco nate wrote: »
    Easy sure they are doing the same thing now

I suppose so

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Well that was not as interesting as I thought it would be - yet another boring let down of an episode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Is there usually 5 or 6 in the final?

Kolido wrote: »
    Is there usually 5 or 6 in the final?

Normally 6 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I knew that Tom was very petty, but this is a new low for him, how many people voted for Tom to be evicted - petty petty little boy.

I said it before and I'll say it once more
    Tom is a weasel.

kopite386 wrote: »
    Normally 6 I think

That will leave 1 eviction left then, assuming they dont count Andrew as a finalist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

That will leave 1 eviction left then, assuming they dont count Andrew as a finalist.

He'll always be an arse crack to me. It can't be unseen no matter how hard I try.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭Jeff2

kopite386 wrote: »
    Normally 6 I think

Yeah,I think two out first then one at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Didn't win any money for the Final party , sorry but I tried :(

Hope ye all enjoyed , seems like I didn't miss too much though , yipeee :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Didn't win any money for the Final party , sorry but I tried :(

Hope ye all enjoyed , seems like I didn't miss too much though , yipeee :D

You missed nothing much.
    Tom don't give a feck.
    Hannah all bawww.
    Izzy: ( is my shorts pulled enough) was flawless.:)

Raph crying a few times with no tears.
    Andrew doing drama.

As you would expect.

I think Deborah was in the DR rolling a snot into a ball. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

"this is big brother, andrew please punch a fellow housemate"

" I won't, this is sooo wrong and disgusting, oh mahh gooodd!!!"

"punch someone or you'll be evicted immediately"

" sorry charlotte" *wallops her*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Finally caught up on a stack of episodes \o/ ................. been a chore, though, won't lie.

Chuffin annoyed to see Ellie go (although she was starting to grate a tinch) and Sam as it would have been cool to see Ellie be one of those going into the Attic and then have had to watch Sam flirting with Isabelle. We could have seen her bunny boiler side pushed to extreme mode then.

Indeed, I think that is what the producers may have had in mind but made a total mess of it.

Glad Chanelle went... that dolphin squealing she was at was wrecking my head. Weirdo. Simone I wish had stayed as she was psychotic and would have been interesting to see her snap. Another week and they'd have had the white coats taking her out I think (as she manically laughed away to herself of course). Crack pot.

Love these secret room tasks (THERE'LL BE NO NAKED JACUZZINESS!!) but I think they should really have done this much earlier in the show and then maybe this year might have been more watchable than it has. Mandy or Charlotte would have been ideal housemates to chuck in there for example and Lotion maybe too... or Joe.... or I'm-A-Man.... and have him watch Suckfinger unravel! What would he have done had she been fake evicted?? Run out the fire exist perhaps. But Tom? Chap has no backbone and so the chances of there being repercussions for anything he sees are slim enough .

Hannah is a good choice though..... as she'll see people talking about her sister and that could make interesting viewing.

Of those left Andrew is the most unhinged I feel. If someone so much as says they don't like the way he makes a cup of tea..... he'll pack his damn bags no doubt and say he can't take it. Thicker skin on a bloody grape.

Surprised that Raph, with him being such a big fan of the show, hasn't sussed there was a fake eviction. Maybe they wouldn't show it if he did but surely he/they can't believe so many housemates would be evicted on the one fecking night. Come on.

Kieran comes across to me as someone trying very hard to be on his best behavior (which is why I liked Ellie in there as, crazy and all as she was, I feel she was warts and all and not afraid to look jealous or dumb or whatever) but now that Ellie is gone............... I'm jumping ship to Deborah (3/1 to win!). Isabelle is fav but can't warm to her at all. She peaked too soon I think and anyway.... I'm not even sure she's human tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Finally all caught up. I said it before & I'll say it again, Hannnah is a very serious & competitive game player

wyrn wrote: »
    Finally all caught up. I said it before & I'll say it again, Hannnah is a very serious & competitive game player

You're not wrong, did you see how quickly she turned into game mode in the diary room after the fake eviction compared to Tom

It's on at 8pm tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

So when does Andrew walk then? He's not eligible for the big pot, so presumably some time in advance of the finals night.

Duck Soup wrote: »
    So when does Andrew walk then? He's not eligible for the big pot, so presumably some time in advance of the finals night.

I thought Emma said he was there until the final night, in which case there might be only 5 in the final, having 7 interviews is quite a lot.

So maybe there will be 2 more evictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I thought Emma said he was there until the final night, in which case there might be only 5 in the final, having 7 interviews is quite a lot.

So maybe there will be 2 more evictions.

Will someone leave maybe Monday/Wednesday night ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Jeff2 wrote: »
    It's on at 8pm tonight.

That's very early, there'll be no talk of a sexual nature no confertrations and no nudity... :)
    It'll be a quiet show tonight so.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Nominated HM are
    Charlotte and Isibell, bye bye Charlotte

Oh **** I just saw big brother is on at 8pm tonight ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

Why's it on early tonight?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement