Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

And now that's the last time I'll be able to post in the thread live - headed off on holidays in the morning won't be back until a week into CBB :( - hopefully I'll be able to catch up and post after but no guarantees

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Here's the eviction poll for this head to head duel
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057766852#

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

kopite386 wrote: »
    And now that's the last time I'll be able to post in the thread live - headed off on holidays in the morning won't be back until a week into CBB :( - hopefully I'll be able to catch up and post after but no guarantees

Have a great trip & enjoy your holidays!

Have a great holiday! :D
    don't forget to vote in the poll before you go, easy choice I think. What's your drink of choice so somebody can have one for you on final night ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Two pieces of BB gossip I came across. One is that Lotion is banned from the BB wrap party - on the grounds of his aggressive behaviour - so is holding his own (wrap party). The other is that they are considering holding next year's BB abroad (somewhere nice and sunny perhaps) in order for it to compete better with Love Island.

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    Have a great holiday! :D
    don't forget to vote in the poll before you go, easy choice I think. What's your drink of choice so somebody can have one for you on final night ?

Ah any cider made of green apples :D (can't stand red apples), Heineken or Champange/Processo so easy enough haha

Ah yes very easy choice in that poll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Have a great holiday, catch ya on the cbb tead. :)

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Two pieces of BB gossip I came across. One is that Lotion is banned from the BB wrap party - on the grounds of his aggressive behaviour - so is holding his own (wrap party). The other is that they are considering holding next year's BB abroad (somewhere nice and sunny perhaps) in order for it to compete better with Love Island.

Donegal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Went in to have a shower before BB and when I came out it was almost over :( Who messes with the time on this thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Enjoy your holiday! Well jel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Enjoy the holiday , hopefully you'll have a gazillion pages to catch up on when you get back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

CBB is starting soon.. they will be marginally more famous that the crop in the regular BB :D

Went in to have a shower before BB and when I came out it was almost over :( Who messes with the time on this thing.

Were you in power ranger mode?

Kolido wrote: »
    Were you in power ranger mode?

:D

Of course I was.

Ah any cider made of green apples :D (can't stand red apples), Heineken or Champange/Processo so easy enough haha

Ah yes very easy choice in that poll

I got ye covered on Heineken! And an appletini is close enough to green apple cider

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

headed off on holidays in the morning

Missing the BB final for a holiday?! What kind of priorities are those? ;) Have fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'm confused about the final because Andrew is in this.
    Will he be there.?

This is a most messed up BB ever.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I'm confused about the final because Andrew is in this.
    Will he be there.?

This is a most messed up BB ever.

I'm assuming that as the 'winner' of the Latecomers [Andrew, Sam, Soosan and Simone] that he will get his moment in the spotlight on winner's night. I'm not sure that's wise. I think he'll get a reception from the crowd that will make Joe's look like Beatlemania.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

Duck Soup wrote: »
    I'm assuming that as the 'winner' of the Latecomers [Andrew, Sam, Soosan and Simone] that he will get his moment in the spotlight on winner's night. I'm not sure that's wise. I think he'll get a reception from the crowd that will make Joe's look like Beatlemania.

I was under the impression he was still able to win (not that he would have any chance anyway). I must have missed an episode where they explained it.

He can't win, he has enough now considering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I was under the impression he was still able to win (not that he would have any chance anyway). I must have missed an episode where they explained it.

I think the first night that Sam , Andrew , Simone and Sue went into the house , Emma explained about one of them winning 15grand , or whatever it was for being the last of the four in there , but that they wouldn't be eligible to win the grand prize .

Now , am open to correction on that though if I'm wrong :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I think the first night that Sam , Andrew , Simone and Sue went into the house , Emma explained about one of them winning 15grand , or whatever it was for being the last of the four in there , but that they wouldn't be eligible to win the grand prize .

Now , am open to correction on that though if I'm wrong :)

No, I think that sounds about right. If I remember the explanation correctly, they said the Latecomers' money would be taken from the main prize fund.

He can't win, thankfully. I hope Charlotte goes tomorrow too.

Hopefully Andrew is first out on final night as I really hope they don't drag it out - his interview I'm already dreading and I wont even see it live well most likely not anyway.

Also hopefully Charlotte is out tomorrow and then Hannah first out of the eligible housemates out first in the final

Now I'm up in 3 1/2 hours but doubt I'll need an alarm to wake me as I never sleep the night before a flight (even though I set an alarm I always have a fear of missing it but it's same for an early exam)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Hopefully Andrew is first out on final night as I really hope they don't drag it out - his interview I'm already dreading and I wont even see it live well most likely not anyway.

Also hopefully Charlotte is out tomorrow and then Hannah first out of the eligible housemates out first in the final

Now I'm up in 3 1/2 hours but doubt I'll need an alarm to wake me as I never sleep the night before a flight (even though I set an alarm I always have a fear of missing it but it's same for an early exam)

Set Chanelle's 'Waaaahhhhh' as your alarm. It'd wake the dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Bring us back something nice or at least send a postcard :D

I sent Chanelle a tweet to say I was sorry she left and she sent me a like. I think she is a genuinely nice girl and some of the hatred on her page is shocking. She has to put up with serious nastiness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I hope Hannah is evicted by the back door, selfish ****.

Hopefully the public vote right and evict Charlotte should be in a bar with wifi to catch result on twitter

My main priority is finding somewhere thats going to show the love island final :D or else I will need decent WiFi to stream itv2

• Advertisement

Is there an eviction tonight then? If Tom and Hannah returned to the house last night I guess they will know there is an eviction and who is nominated? This show seems all over the place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement