Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

skipper_G wrote: »
    He was on EOTB

Ha beat me to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

What do people make of this business with "Joe's 3 strike warning" ?

BOTS reckon he was wearing guyliner :P

Joe is full of bluster, 3 strikes yeah. If Hugh gets 2 & 3 Joe will do nothing. He's all talk, not enough dangleberries. He was emasculated by a simple sentence from somebody whom he expected to be intimidated of his 'geezer' routine but Hugh was smart enough to see it was crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I felt bad for Lotan, Ellie was putting him in an impossible situation by running herself down in front of him. He was forced to say nice things about her to not upset her anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I think Raph was game playing earlier. I don't think he was genuinely that upse. Think he's playing them. Reckon he will get the lasses on his side because he'll get lost with all the Alpha bros & weird uncle Joe.

Can't wait to see Raph & Arthur go up against each other. Or perhaps they'll them up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Was he coked off his head running a bar spending the whole time giving out to the camera? I must have seen it not knowing the name of it.
    Could have been, it's been a while since I seen it.

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    Also the best turtle imo.. ..

Dude! I shouted the same thing when I read that post. Was always partial to him as the night watcher :D

skipper_G wrote: »
    Dude! I shouted the same thing when I read that post. Was always partial to him as the night watcher :D

He, he... I made a funny! .. ..

;)

No no those outfits were from Zamunda not Nigeria

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

wyrn wrote: »
    I think Raph was game playing earlier. I don't think he was genuinely that upse. Think he's playing them. Reckon he will get the lasses on his side because he'll get lost with all the Alpha bros & weird uncle Joe.

Can't wait to see Raph & Arthur go up against each other. Or perhaps they'll them up

Can we please, please please refer to Joe as this on the thread from now on hahaha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

in tomorrow's episode
    Big argument between Kayleigh and Sukhvinder tomorrow

• Advertisement

kopite386 wrote: »
    in tomorrow's episode

She's dead right, I'd freak like that.

That was the clearest illustration ever of how opposite Sukhvinder & Imran are. She's having a big row over hairbrushing while he's in the kitchen cooking "salt and pepper?"

Again though she had a point but went about it all wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

''right kayleigh, you're gonna brush your hair beside sukhvinder''

''sukhvinder, youre gonna throw a sh!t fit.... right girls, go for it.''

wyrn wrote: »
    She's dead right, I'd freak like that.

Of all the places to do it, like why would you use there, there is such thing called a bedroom or bathroom ffs

Can we please, please please refer to Joe as this on the thread from now on hahaha :D

Geezer! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    I felt bad for Lotan, Ellie was putting him in an impossible situation by running herself down in front of him. He was forced to say nice things about her to not upset her anymore.

That was just cringe worthy. Any girl that fishes for compliments from a guy by saying "oh you like all the good looking girls" needs to work on their self esteem. It's not like she even felt that way, she obviously thought she was in with a chance because she was mauling him in the hot tub.

She is definitely playing a character and unfortunately it's the one that seems to be winning all these reality shows. And none of them have been the "genuine normal girl" that they claim to be. And it drives me mental!!!!!! I feel like I'm the only one who sees through it at times and then when someone else comes along I feel crazy when I'm just going "YES!!!!!!" and nodding like a loon!!

Also, is the poster "arianna grande" still posting? Thread is lacking sassy gifs, sis

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

neonsofa wrote: »
    Also, is the poster "arianna grande" still posting? Thread is lacking sassy gifs, sis

Got to say the name three times to summon.

in tomorrow's episode

Been shown on TV, no need for spoilers. Feck the moaners;) :)

Been shown on TV, no need for spoilers. Feck the moaners;) :)

Thought i'd be safe rather than sorry haha

To be honest finding a hair in my food turns me right off eating, so I can understand Sukhvinder saying something. She was waaay too aggro though.

• Advertisement

Of all the places to do it, like why would you use there, there is such thing called a bedroom or bathroom ffs

Exactly! They even have a saloon FFS. I know from experience, long hair gets everywhere. Those handheld Dysons are a godsend

Jaxxy wrote: »
    Got to say the name three times to summon.

For the sake of anybody using mobile data I shall refrain! :pac:

Geezer! :(

I cant bear to think of him as that, it gives me the heeby jeebies simply because he chanted it about himself.....who tf chants themselves? :eek:

I'd say he is deplorable irl

I cant bear to think of him as that, it gives me the heeby jeebies simply because he chanted it about himself.....who tf chants themselves? :eek:

"BOOM" (times 50 every ten minutes) that's who

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Ellie has a really annoying voice.

That was just cringe worthy. Any girl that fishes for compliments from a guy by saying "oh you like all the good looking girls" needs to work on their self esteem. It's not like she even felt that way, she obviously thought she was in with a chance because she was mauling him in the hot tub.

She is definitely playing a character and unfortunately it's the one that seems to be winning all these reality shows. And none of them have been the "genuine normal girl" that they claim to be. And it drives me mental!!!!!! I feel like I'm the only one who sees through it at times and then when someone else comes along I feel crazy when I'm just going "YES!!!!!!" and nodding like a loon!!

Was she not a troll?.... Anyway she is putting her self across as a "normal girl" and hope she wins. How long before we see pictures of her holidays in Dubai:)

"BOOM" (times 50 every ten minutes) that's who

Oh jesus yeh :D:D

Also, re the hair brushing thing? Are girls not told now that this is soooo not on? Its the height of bad manners to brush your hair in front of people like that (any where except bathroom or bed room)
    I had a friend take out her hair brush and brush her hair AT THE TABLE in a restaurant a few weeks ago!

It's a put down when someone calls you a geezer

Was she not a troll?.... Anyway she is putting her self across as a "normal girl" and hope she wins. How long before we see pictures of her holidays in Dubai:)

Arianna grande? How dare you! She was fabulous!

• Advertisement

"If I were a superhero I'd be a super nice guy."

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement