Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Kolido wrote: »
    Is there an eviction tonight then? If Tom and Hannah returned to the house last night I guess they will know there is an eviction and who is nominated? This show seems all over the place.

Yeah someone goes tonight but I don't think we will see it until tomorrow night. The evicted person will be on BOTS. I reckon Rylan will announce the vote to win lines are open with one person possibly being evicted on Thursday. Way too many of them left in to get rid of them all on Friday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

The series is ending at the right time I think this year. First time I didn't watch an episode live which is a sign it is coming to a halt. Looking forward to CBB now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

Was Deborah born in Nigeria and moved to England later because when she gets excited a very strong Nigerian accent comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I think it's the first time I can say I'm looking forward to the Final and for it to be over , which is sad :(

I really don't have a favourite to win either , Deborah , Isabelle , Raph or Tom(!!) . I would say Hannah but I'd be banned from the thread :D (joking about her)

I think the producers really need to have a re-think about the direction the show has gone , as it would be a pity to lose it altogether . Just strip it back to basics would be what I would do and put fecking normal people in it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,719 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Two more HM will exit by the back door on Wednesday (shown on Thursday). This is in addition to Charlotte or Isi who leave today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

The poll has gone beyond one sided and is slowly starting to become a demolition at this stage. 18 votes so far, all voting to evict Charlotte

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057766852

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I think it's the first time I can say I'm looking forward to the Final and for it to be over , which is sad :(

I really don't have a favourite to win either , Deborah , Isabelle , Raph or Tom(!!) . I would say Hannah but I'd be banned from the thread :D (joking about her)

I think the producers really need to have a re-think about the direction the show has gone , as it would be a pity to lose it altogether . Just strip it back to basics would be what I would do and put fecking normal people in it !!

I'd like to see Deborah win, Tom and Raph aren't too bad either but Isabelle is vile.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

skipper_G wrote: »
    The poll has gone beyond one sided and is slowly starting to become a demolition at this stage. 18 votes so far, all voting to evict Charlotte

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057766852

Just added to that there purely for divilment :pac:

neonsofa wrote: »
    Just added to that there purely for divilment :pac:

It may have been a whitewash if not for your pity vote :D

It may have been a whitewash if not for your pity vote :D

Oh I added to Charlotte's! Not even a pity vote from me!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I agree with you Mam, it could be excellent if they had normal people from different backgrounds, and leave the arguments arise from tasks. As it stands we had a lot of people with similiar backgrounds ie. in "reality" TV. I use the term "reality" very loosely "scripted reality" would be more appropriate.

Rebecca alluded to arguments arising from simple things like who eats what, these are the kinds of things that should have been shown. Big Brother needs to stand back, allow people to develop in the house and not have their favourites, which is very evident and is killing the show. The definitely need to bring back a live feed of some sort.

neonsofa wrote: »
    Oh I added to Charlotte's! Not even a pity vote from me!!

Oops, I just naturally assumed you'd given Izzy a VTE being a divil. :o
    I do apologise, so it means that Charlotte's got an actual vote then. Good for her :D

Oops, I just naturally assumed you'd given Izzy a VTE being a divil. :o
    I do apologise, so it means that Charlotte's got an actual vote then. Good for her :D

That was obviously someone with more exciting divilment than mine! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Are we over estimating the GBP, could Izzy go, surely not?

Are we over estimating the GBP, could Izzy go, surely not?

People might not have remembered Charlotte. At least until Mumsy came in to the house giving her pointers and within minutes Charlotte had decided "I've got gigantic balls" and said something for the first time ever. Since then whenever she has said anything it's usually bitching or negative or a combination of both.

I think she's hawt when she's angry but that's not enough. She's done nothing memorable and is one of the least deserving of a place in the final, slightly pipping Kieran. You know the guy with all them splinters in his arse from sitting on the fence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't think I've never asked this............ What time is it on tonight?

10:35 according to my box. Late because of the love island final

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

10.35 tonight 10 tomorrow night and 10.30 Wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

The app I use says 10 pm

I ventured onto the Love Island thread and asked what time does it start and finish at tonight and the reply was 9-10,30 .

Well , there was only one way to find out wasn't there ha :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I won't last til 10.30. I hope they sort out the timings for CBB.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I ventured onto the Love Island thread and asked what time does it start and finish at tonight and the reply was 9-10,30 .

Well , there was only one way to find out wasn't there ha :D

Given how popular Love Island is on telly, strangely enough their tread on boards has only about a 3rd the number of posts that Skipper has on this tread alone. :D

Given how popular Love Island is on telly, strangely enough their tread on boards has only about a 3rd the number of posts that Skipper has on this tread alone. :D

All the posters with discernible taste are on this thread :D

That probably says more about me than anything else :o
    But I'm not the worst offender this time, kopite is! and convenient enough for me is also on holidays so I can palm off the blame. I was just posting in reply, honest. :D

That probably says more about me than anything else :o
    But I'm not the worst offender this time, kopite is! and convenient enough for me is also on holidays so I can palm off the blame. I was just posting in reply, honest. :D

You have all the time in the world , well this week , to regain your leadership title :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

lads, imagine if Charlotte stays. I think I might actually rage quit. Not sure if it's true rage quit when it's predetermined

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

10:35 is a pretty late start.

wyrn wrote: »
    lads, imagine if Charlotte stays. I think I might actually rage quit. Not sure if it's true rage quit when it's predetermined

Our poll has Charlotte to go with 92% of the vote. If she stays I've no idea what I'll do. Safe bet is rage quit I, worst case scenario I'll revert to an ape like state and fling faeces at the TV.

I'll revert to an ape like state and fling faeces at the TV.

Please don't channel BEAR !!!:eek::D:D

• Advertisement

Too late for me tonight, I'll catch it the morning, enjoy guys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement