Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I am actually warming toward Tom on this task, he is genuinely having a laugh, but Hannah is hell bent on revenge and bitterness. She is also not doing Deborah any favours, I can see people turning against Deborah with all the preferential treatment.

The bit that won me over was the big teddy bear or maybe the power ranger speech. Go Tom!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

skipper_G wrote: »
    Hannah is some piece of work. There was no anybody but Deborah was getting the nice day. Is it undeserved? Maybe not but it really feels like it with Hannah the puppet master pulling the strings on Tom

Hannah wears the trousers in that relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I don't think Andrew minds the bad day tasks. It's all camera time and more chance to ham and haggis it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I have a theory. In Rebecca's blog post she mentions that Hannah came in singing the Lion King music over and over. Apparently she was gutted when the celebs (!) went in (Marnie, Nicola & Gemma) and told her that none of it was shown (duh royalties). So that's why she made up the other songs like Love, Peace & Harmony. I bet Hannah is after a record deal!!

RobertKK wrote: »
    Hannah wears the trousers in that relationship.

Hannah wears all the clothes. None for you Tom you don't get any because what Hannah wants is what Hannah gets. She is annoying me something fierce at this stage. I love a game player but nope not her. Jesus take a break from the game for 5 seconds love

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Andrew , just get into it !!

You don't have to eat it for gods sake !

wyrn wrote: »
    I have a theory. In Rebecca's blog post she mentions that Hannah came in singing the Lion King music over and over. Apparently she was gutted when the celebs (!) went in (Marnie, Nicola & Gemma) and told her that none of it was shown (duh royalties). So that's why she made up the other songs like Love, Peace & Harmony. I bet Hannah is after a record deal!!

Massive game player. I can totally see that as true

Tom just having a good old belly laugh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

What's the music?

I looked it up, slop is fortified porridge.
    Mostly oats with vitamins and minerals added, and comes in a just add water formula.

It isn't that bad. Personally I love porridge, have it everyday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Tom is more bearable than Hannah by far.

Deborah has been contaminated with Hannah. I've gone off her

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

For the next compatition they wear elictric anibark dog colors for a day.:)
    That would be even funnier with Channele still in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Deborah sharing her food with Charlotte will sicken Hannah:D

I wouldn't mind a slice of cake

Edit: all out of cake :(
    I'll have a chocolate digestive instead :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Seeing how it started at half 10 I easily could have streamed if after I just finished streaming the love island final but am way too tired for that after having been up at half 4 (although you would have to sleep to get up :D) - hopefully Charlotte knows I'll know the result before I see the show so will check back in the morning

Kieran made me feel sick.

kopite386 wrote: »
    Seeing how it started at half 10 I easily could have streamed if after I just finished streaming the love island final but am way too tired for that after having been up at half 4 (although you would have to sleep to get up :D) - hopefully Charlotte knows I'll know the result before I see the show so will check back in the morning

First sign of BB withdrawal symptoms :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

i thinks its unfair when friends/family like hannah and deborah can go in there and vote tactically to protect/benefit each other. of course deborah was getting the best day.

deborahs nigerian accent is amusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Isabelles make up is atrocious in all fairness tonight .

• Advertisement

Raph is such a crap super fan, he never predicted this. Hannah is way more of a game player. He will be sickened when he comes out & realised how bad & bland he is.

Poor Deborah, I wonder does she realise she only got The Best Day because of Hannah and not the public. That's a sickner

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Tom is more bearable than Hannah by far.

Fucking diphtheria would be more bearable than Hannah >:(

The psychology & body language in the Diary Room is very telling. Hannah upright and confident, going straight for the kill. Tom, head bowed picking at his leg.

Tom leaping into Kieran's welcoming embrace and softly kissing his cheek.....
    *a song begins to play*
    "Ooooh, myyyyyy loove. I've hungered for, youuuur touch"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Watching Hannah is excruciating, I nearly almost would rather watch more Sam and Ellie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

charlotte ''at least i get a live eviction''

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NO.

Fucking diphtheria would be more bearable than Hannah >:(

:D the messed up thing is it's true

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Watching Hannah is excruciating, I nearly almost would rather watch more Sam and Ellie

*slaps Kiwi_knock in the face*
    I'm sorry but you were being hysterical

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

skipper_G wrote: »
    *slaps Kiwi_knock in the face*
    I'm sorry but you were being hysterical

I felt as dirty as Ellie's knickers writing it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement