Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Here's the episode below for anyone that didn't see it.

Watch it from the 31m mark where Isabelle and Charlotte are talking about which of them is most likely to be evicted.

She tells Charlotte she won't go as nobody would spend money to get her out. She then says that she looks like she loves herself.... then she says she'll get dolled up 'Glam bitch' anyway and go out looking beautiful.............

The part is at the 37min mark...... she wasn't joking at all.

She was smiling because she was saying that this 'new outlook' has changed how she sees life.

It's exactly as I rememeber and my point still stands!
    And forgive me for not trusting your judgement when you were a fan of ellie the chuffing normal lass :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

My favourite bit of Isabelle was when the fight was going on in the bedroom and she just carried on applying her fake tan :pac:

wyrn wrote: »
    My favourite bit of Isabelle was when the fight was going on in the bedroom and she just carried on applying her fake tan :pac:

Mine was the comment last night, then that moment with the tan, and then the sexy dance. She's hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

She's faking a BB journey! :cool:

You're ruining my BB thread experience.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

The best moment for me was the dance. One of the few proper lol moments for me this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

neonsofa wrote: »
    And forgive me for not trusting your judgement when you were a fan of ellie the chuffing normal lass :p

People disagreeing with me about Ellie is fine, that's just opinions.... it's not however, my opinion that Isabelle was being serious.... as evidently she was, which was why Raph stopped laughing and listened to her instead.
    Jeff2 wrote: »
    You're ruining my BB thread experience.:)

Shut up you :p

13-1319228343.jpg?1319228343

People disagreeing with me about Ellie is fine, that's just opinions.... it's not however, my opinion that Isabelle was being serious.... as evidently she was, which was why Raph stopped laughing and listened to her instead.

]

Raph, being American, doesn't get the British humour

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I agree with Pete but i think she in playing a blinder and if she wins I'd be happy for her.
    They're all playing the game.

From now on the shorts will be pulled up even higher.:)

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I agree with Pete but i think she in playing a blinder and if she wins I'd be happy for her.

And I do absolutely get why people still want her to win, as like I said earlier, she is a good housemate (in a not very good year) but just feel it was very calculated of her to big up Charlotte's chances and then paint herself as the underdog. She's very cleaver.
    They're all playing the game.

For sure and mostly they're all playing a good game.... well, apart from Hannah who is playing such a bad game that she's inadvertently ruining the chances of her sister who hasn't done much wrong.
    From now on the shorts will be pulled up even higher.:)

Or off preferably (in the case of Charlotte at least :P).

Which actually raises a good point (no pun intended) as another reason I wouldn't like Isabelle to win (even though she is highly likely to now) is that she is going to make between 250k and 500k easily in her first year out of that house with glam mags and the like. Her instagram is full of all that crap and so for that reason I'd like to see someone else win it who might not have so many opportunities like that when they get out.

If Hannah can somehow dial back her lunacy I think Deborah could have a chance and I'd like to see her win as she seems the most genuine in there now.

..................actually, just remembered Deborah said she has never masturbated, but yet has her clit pierced... twice.

I may have to rethink my allegiances.

• Advertisement

Hehe monkey video :D

Please let it be Charlotte

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

From the reactions, it looks like Charlotte is gone

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    From the reactions, it looks like Charlotte is gone

DON'T JINX IT!!

Has the HM already been evicted or is that happening live tonight out the back door ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Hannah's nipples need their own show.

Kieran is like an annoying older brother. I could totally see him doing the "stop hitting yourself" routine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    Has the HM already been evicted or is that happening live tonight out the back door ?

Went last night, tomorrows is live.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This is going to be like - Spell kanew- all over again :D

This is actually quite sad, that they don't know some basic facts. I'm not liking this task. It's just showing them up

• Advertisement

Kieran is like an annoying older brother. I could totally see him doing the "stop hitting yourself" routine

Or "why do you keep sniffing farts" while they shove you down and sit on your head. Arseholes

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

They are so stupid.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    This is going to be like - Spell kanew- all over again :D

K a n u ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Tom is so stupid. How does he get dressed each morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »
    K a n u ?

Obviously not :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The education system in the UK leaves a lot to be desired.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

How does Tom get through life

Deborah's kid could have done better than Pine Tom Tree

• Advertisement

Tom is thick. But funny that he went back to the bear and was going to bring it with him. He had such a laugh with him in the attic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement