Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'm loving Isabelle's look

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Has anyone stopped watching? Didn't watch last nights episode or tonight's. Maybe I'll do a catch up tomorrow but it's a good thing its ending soon.

I was nearly tempted to keep watching Wild West on RTE2, but recording the series anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Couldn't stop laughing at Izzy in the diary room looking like the star of the Mexican remake of Run Lola Run.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I am starting to get sea sick watching Raph doing his sway-ey, up-ey - down-ey motion when he is in the diary room.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That was a bit of a damp squib of an episode wasn't it ?

You'd imagine with it being the final week , there'd be something more happening , but no , miserable feckers :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

So funny when they asked Tom who was better looking. Haha his face was priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Have a feeling that Attic thing was being kept for CBB and they just brought it forward to try and defibrillate this one into life........ given that they spent such a short amount of time up there and it all seemed so rushed and uneventful.

Now the "celebs" (if we're lucky enough to actually get some) will know the room exists and every damn eviction they'll be thinking that whichever celeb goes... hasn't really gone.

So the 2 with the lowest votes are gone tomorrow afternoon? Did I pick that up right?

I was just looking at Rebecca's twitter feed to see if she will go to the final because she's considering legal action against BB/Chanelle over egggate. Any way, in one of her tweets she mentions 2 kids. I never realised she's a mam

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

So funny when they asked Tom who was better looking. Haha his face was priceless.

He played it well.:)

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    Couldn't stop laughing at Izzy in the diary room looking like the star of the Mexican remake of Run Lola Run.

I love this description

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Oh look Bridget Nielsen is in the audience

deco nate wrote: »
    Oh look Bridget Nielsen is in the audience

She looks like a life sized action figure version.

wyrn wrote: »
    I was just looking at Rebecca's twitter feed to see if she will go to the final because she's considering legal action against BB/Chanelle over egggate. Any way, in one of her tweets she mentions 2 kids. I never realised she's a mam

Just thinking about this now makes it even more strange about her fight with Joe, "don't bring my daughter into it". Surely he'd know she has kids & that's not what she meant

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭Jeff2

skipper_G wrote: »

It looks like most of the party wasn't shown since she and Andrew were done up.
    If only Joe got to stay for that party.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Yeah, Jackie!

I don't know why they try and sensationalise stupidity on these things. It's the same on Love Island, they are all very dim. If someone even has A levels it's an achievement? Surely that's not representative of society?

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I don't know why they try and sensationalise stupidity on these things. It's the same on Love Island, they are all very dim. If someone even has A levels it's an achievement? Surely that's not representative of society?

I think that is why they are "reality" stars, there is not much else they can do. :D

Her roots were definitely done in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Trisha is not holding back tonight is she ? , Excellent :D

• Advertisement

Trisha is my favourite person/thing about BOTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Caught on thread (won't see show for another 3 weeks) but delighted Charlotte is gone and Isabelle stayed. Is everyone up for eviction tomorrow or only select housemates ?

kopite386 wrote: »
    Caught on thread (won't see show for another 3 weeks) but delighted Charlotte is gone and Isabelle stayed. Is everyone up for eviction tomorrow or only select housemates ?

All, lowest two go tomorrow

kopite386 wrote: »

3 fecking week holiday! No recession round your house:)

She's still moaning.

Oh God, not that wagon back on...

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tracey turnblad

God I can't do a spoiler but BBOTS... kicks off tomorrow

Sounds good tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Bitter Becky's back!
    Love a bitta bitter Becky in BB.

• Advertisement

I missed it, tell me what is going to kick off?! I went for a pee. Don't worry about spoilers, it's been shown on bots. TELL ME!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement