Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Jaxxy wrote: »
    "If I were a superhero I'd be a super nice guy."

:D

"Because I am, uhm actually uhm a terribly nice chap"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Oh jesus yeh :D:D

Also, re the hair brushing thing? Are girls not told now that this is soooo not on? Its the height of bad manners to brush your hair in front of people like that (any where except bathroom or bed room)
    I had a friend take out her hair brush and brush her hair AT THE TABLE in a restaurant a few weeks ago!

Hope you ate the head off her!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

deco nate wrote: »
    It's a put down when someone calls you a geezer

Doesn't his type see it as an accolade? The bargain basement Danny Dyers I mean (if you can have a bargain basement one of those :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

NO NAKED JACUZZINESSS!!!

a classic back from when we would be sad a series would end and look forward to the next one. all though i think i'm going to like this series dispite the fact we have housemates who have been on tv, and the innevitible producer meddling and nominations meddling, and barely any live feed (all though we have barely had live feed for a few years now but still)

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

neonsofa wrote: »
    Arianna grande? How dare you! She was fabulous!

Yer one, ellie?

• Advertisement

Doesn't his type see it as an accolade? The bargain basement Danny Dyers I mean (if you can have a bargain basement one of those :D)

That's a pretty serious philosophical question, Danny Dyer is already bargain basement so is it possible for somebody to be a bargain sub basement version if Danny Dyer. Wow that's deep

Hope you ate the head off her!

Nah...too busy stuffing my face :D

(joking, I was bit disgusted tbh)

True, anyone with a brain cell sees it as it is:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Oh jesus yeh :D:D

Also, re the hair brushing thing? Are girls not told now that this is soooo not on? Its the height of bad manners to brush your hair in front of people like that (any where except bathroom or bed room)
    I had a friend take out her hair brush and brush her hair AT THE TABLE in a restaurant a few weeks ago!

A waitress did this a couple months back! Didn't brush it actually, I'll give her that much- she flipped her entire head upside down and grabbed it all and tied it up in a hair tie. Someone complained- and rightly so. I would have too if I wasn't such a little wimp.

skipper_G wrote: »
    That's a pretty serious philosophical question, Danny Dyer is already bargain basement so is it possible for somebody to be a bargain sub basement version if Danny Dyer. Wow that's deep

Ya feelin me fam?!? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

When Stephanie Davis tells you to calm down :D

Yer one, ellie?

A troll?

Are you trolling me?!

:pac:

Ya feelin me fam?!? :p

That's me triggered now, having flashbacks of Jackson. Grrr I hated him, it like the BB version of PTSD

No Tom I don't know what you mean because I can't understand you. You appear to be unable to speak in complete sentences, and the few words you string together are unintelligible because you mumble all the time. D'ye know what I mean?!

Well he won't win now! Stupid bint lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

No Tom I don't know what you mean because I can't understand you. You appear to be unable to speak in complete sentences, and the few words you string together are unintelligible because you mumble all the time. D'ye know what I mean?!

He sounds like he was dropped repeatedly on his head as a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

So Steph Davis knows Kieron on the outside. I wonder if it was personal or professional?

wyrn wrote: »
    So Steph Davis knows Kieron on the outside. I wonder if it was personal or professional?

Knowing her, both

I decided to switch off before bots but I'm reading comments and wishing I watched it. I'm so glad I'm not doing my leaving because I'd have an awful case of FOMO as the kids do call it nowadays!

Sukvinder really not coming across very well at all.

• Advertisement

The people want Kayleigh exiled, Tom is not keen on that. Remember he said he would be loyal to the people, remember that if he doesn't exile her.

Oh man I think i'm totally hooked on this again, it's like televisual heroine.

Tom is a slither

The people want Kayleigh exiled, Tom is not keen on that. Remember he said he would be loyal to the people, remember that if he doesn't exile her.

Oh man I think i'm totally hooked on this again, it's like televisual heroine.

He just wants the ride, that's why!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Ellie has a really annoying voice.

i like it actually. just something about it. i'm not sure on her on the whole though. she might be as she is trying to come across as, and she might be a game player. might go with the later for now.

anyway time now for shots. s/// on the side.

(not actual shots, more to the pitty)

oh no, its staphany davis. f/// off

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Shoot me now , but I don't actually mind Tom . I think he's in an awkward position in the house , so will have to TRY play a few of the housemates to stop them from turning on him later on .

I dunno really , just my thinking on it at the minute :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

The last thing I wanted to see tonight in my sleep is Tom's pit hair. I'm right off him.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Shoot me now , but I don't actually mind Tom . I think he's in an awkward position in the house , so will have to TRY play a few of the housemates to stop them from turning on him later on .

I dunno really , just my thinking on it at the minute :-)

Noooooooo Mam!

That's your compassionate nature showing and your ability to see the good in people! I think you're giving him far too much credit though, I think he's loving every minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

He's a scumbag, he was mocking Chanelle into her face when she was crying. Smarmy little bollix.

Also, need to take a moment to appreciate the hilarity of Stephanie Davis being the relationship expert.

• Advertisement

He's a scumbag, he was mocking Chanelle into her face when she was crying. Smarmy little bollix.

This will probably sound awful, but I'd bet Tom has been questioned more than once by the Welsh coppers.....he oozes it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement