Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »
    Shut up Rebecca.
    Shut up Hannah.
    Shut up all of them.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

This is the best BB wedding since Shell called Victor a C U next Tuesday on their wedding day during BB5!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

neonsofa wrote: »
    Lol I love Deborah and won't have that lovely flower tarnished by hannahs name

I think it's because Hannah was on screen when I was writing the message that my brain just mixed them up. Poor any partner of Deborah having to also put up with Hannah

neonsofa wrote: »
    Lol I love Deborah and won't have that lovely flower tarnished by hannahs name

The Thorn and The Rose.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

They are only in the house for another 2 to 3 days, why are they giving them advice about changing the behaviour. Another task, like the Attic, that would have worked better a couple of weeks earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I would love Kieran to go next.

Andrew scrubs up well. He looks a bit dapper (sorry Mam)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Lol the sister in law, who has been an absolute rock to the bride, - Ya a rock tied around her neck.

wyrn wrote: »
    Andrew scrubs up well. He looks a bit dapper (sorry Mam)

He's even gone to the effort to borrow Izzy's make up for the occasion :D

Chanelle wearing white to a wedding! Including a skin tone top with floppy boobies on show. Classy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Seriously Chanelle needs to ask for the money back from her boob job because they look like to spaniel ears hanging there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Sending Chanelle back was bad enough. But they gave her a microphone and allowed her to butcher a classic. Too far Channel 5, too far. Time for a good old fashioned poo in a box delivery to the producers

Chanelle so nice.

Ah come on, she was only just thrown out and she is already back

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Ah Isabelle's face when Chanelle told her shes beautiful just said it all. Bless her.

Chanelle was going so well, then let Andrew drag her down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Andrew has been unwrapped :P

Wish they'd spill the T on Raph, Tom & Kieran more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

This is the best BB wedding since Shell called Victor a C U next Tuesday on their wedding day during BB5!

This is the best wedding since the red wedding!

Andrew has been unwrapped :P

and Hell's a comin'! (my oh snorted milk out of his nose when Andrew said that!)

Love Chanelle.

• Advertisement

Sure tearing Andrew down doesn't matter, it won't make a difference. Once again, really disappointing that this task didn't take place a couple of weeks earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I kind like of that "hell's coming" from Andrew. I may have to steal it and use it myself as part of my one man HH tribute show. (If I ever finish writing it)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Wonder when we get to the part where Hannah decides to go for an impromptu swim and Deborah jumps in to save her but they end up both drowning?

Sistaaaaaas!

deco nate wrote: »
    This is the best wedding since the red wedding!

Chanelle, Suckyfinger and Rebecca send their regards.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

That was pretty funny when she said 'I don't know what you came dressed as tonight'.

The guests had a chance to Big up Tom by telling them the uproar over how shabby Hannah treated him in the attic

I love it when all bet are off and out comes exactly what they think of each other , nasty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

does andrew think he's hulk hogan or what?

not one bit of cake thrown..disappointing.

its a bit of a rehash at whats been done before, bringing in past housemates to stir shiit. but it was interesting to see the old rivalries dragged up again. when the outspoken housemates leave, the ones that are left blend together and start getting on. its a reminder that even the most popular housemates arent liked by everyone, tom and kieran for example when suki came back.

Wow, that marriage lasted almost as long as a Kardashian one.

• Advertisement

My favourite T Swift.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement