Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Jaxxy wrote: »
    Also, need to take a moment to appreciate the hilarity of Stephanie Davis being the relationship expert.

I'd say the producers were howling in the office the day they came up with that one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

I'd say the producers were howling in the office the day they came up with that one :D

Definitely! It's ingenious. I don't think I agreed with anything she said!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Noooooooo Mam!

That's your compassionate nature showing and your ability to see the good in people! I think you're giving him far too much credit though, I think he's loving every minute.

Ha , no doubt he is loving it all , but then again I also thought Joe would stir it up , think I make bad judgement calls in the first week :-) Will see if I eat my words next week ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Anyone else think Lotan or whatever isn't all that? I think the other guy with the dark hair is a bit better looking.

Lotan:

latest?cb=20110901025125

Definitely! It's ingenious. I don't think I agreed with anything she said!

Bring back the Dancing Doctor is all I'll say ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Anyone else think Lotan or whatever isn't all that? I think the other guy with the dark hair is a bit better looking.

Lotan:

latest?cb=20110901025125

He is a good looking man. Lovely facial features and hair.
    Is he attractive? To me, hell no. He is the type of person I would run a mile from. I cannot stomach these buff womanising idiots whose vanity know no bounds. Another Jeremy I reckon (although at least Jeremy was funny in the house)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Also, need to take a moment to appreciate the hilarity of Stephanie Davis being the relationship expert.

11052-giphy-4.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Oh I do hope they bring back that impressionist guy on bots, loved him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Oh I do hope they bring back that impressionist guy on bots, loved him.

Yes but only after I get to know them a bit better because I don't know them well enough to know who is who yet! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I hate guys walking around topless showing off their tats, put a shirt on ffs :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

The only person I like so far is Ellie. Although I think she 'done goofed' last night. Lil bit desperate :o

I liked Sukhvinder at first but I don't think she's really cut out for the place if she's cracking up already. Lot of negativity being projected off her there.

The Mother/Daughter team are a bit sickly tbh. That sex tape thing :o seriously! eeeew.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

xzanti wrote: »
    The only person I like so far is Ellie. Although I think she 'done goofed' last night. Lil bit desperate :o

I liked Sukhvinder at first but I don't think she's really cut out for the place if she's cracking up already. Lot of negativity being projected off her there.

The Mother/Daughter team are a bit sickly tbh. That sex tape thing :o seriously! eeeew.

Your point on Sukhvinder is spot on imo.
    The daughter has been in the background so far while the mother has come across as desperate. Get rid of the mother and let's see how daughter fares once she doesn't have to spend the whole time cringing at how embarrassing her parent is.
    Ellie is doing my head in, she is playing the 'normal girl' role which I hate since Chloe won.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

He is a good looking man. Lovely facial features and hair.
    Is he attractive? To me, hell no. He is the type of person I would run a mile from. I cannot stomach these buff womanising idiots whose vanity know no bounds. Another Jeremy I reckon (although at least Jeremy was funny in the house)

Jesus, I think his hair is like a bunch of pubes plonked on his head!!!

Love his body but god not the hair do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Just watched it there. I think Andrew could cause some chaos so he's in my good books for now.

Haven't really liked or disliked anyone instantly, anyone who's moaning is kind of meh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Can't stand her but credit where it's due.... Stephanie Davis looks amazing.
    Catching up on bots!

Regarding Stephanie Davis and her new role as a "relationship expert " , all I can say is , try sort your own life out first ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4585114/Jeremy-McConnell-escapes-Ireland-BLAZING-row.html

Knew it wasn't going to be too long before they were back in the news again..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Regarding Stephanie Davis and her new role as a "relationship expert " , all I can say is , try sort your own life out first ....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4585114/Jeremy-McConnell-escapes-Ireland-BLAZING-row.html

Knew it wasn't going to be too long before they were back in the news again..:D

Jaysis. That poor child.

Jaysis. That poor child.

Brutal isn't it ?

Imagine the child reading the headlines in years to come , this week mama loved dada, next week they hated each other , repeat next week :(

Hopefully the child has some positive role models in his life also .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Arthur does a full frontal...no shame as with benefits...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I think we all know who Tom Thumb will pick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Sukhvinder has cried way too much already this series

Her voice is very annoying .

RobertKK wrote: »
    Arthur does a full frontal...no shame as with benefits...

His flat mate from Notting Hill rubbed off on him I suppose

Chuffin eck did I tell yer how normal I am me, I am such a normal girl. Chuffing chuffing blah blah bleurgh......

*pukes all over the place* I hate ellie

skipper_G wrote: »
    His flat mate from Notting Hill rubbed off on him I suppose

Movie reference in like Flynn

Jesus giving Joe and Lotan a great view first thing in the morning :D

Lotan having a great gawk there

I am laughing like a crazy person at Hugh, he really deserves lots of credit. He is very comfortable in himself and doesn't have to resort to a tough guy or muscle man stereotype like the two plebs in the garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Advertisement

Racism is a form of discrimination Sukhvinder

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement