Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

pilly wrote: »
    I've only caught up on last night's and I LOVE him, he's my winner.

He knows exactly what he's doing and says what he knows will wind others up.

He's easily the best HM for me so far, I hope he continues like this

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

50p in the box.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I think the married couple should stay in, at least they're honest and have opinions.

I like them too.

I can see why they're good together. He's a calming influence in her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

50p in the box.

I knew it would be feck all this time, also called it that it would be shown on bots :)

I'm special me(leave it :))

Someone give me a medal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Only a couple of days in & my god there's some oddballs already surfacing.

The lad with the big lad seems a bit down..... He can't quite understand how it isn't well loved.... Bless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Lads, Arthur is 17/1 on PP. I'm placing it now. And a small side on Chanelle.

Ellie is fav at the mo. That's 'cuz she's just a normal, down to urf northern lass, int it? Bluerrrgh.

deco nate wrote: »
    I knew it would be feck all this time, also called it that it would be shown on bots :)

I'm special me(leave it :))

Someone give me a medal

vm276-2.jpg?1403268463

skipper_G wrote: »
    vm276-2.jpg?1403268463

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my family, friends, and all my peeps on boards,because without out you.... .... Id be talking to myself ;):)

This award is not just for me, it's for all of us *sobs uncontrollably, yet no tears*

You deserve it man, congratulations!

*whispers* nobody tell him it's a participation award, let's not ruin the moment for him

I feel like this psychologist on BOTS has never seen Big Brother before.

• Advertisement

Yea I hear ya, like that fool doesn't even have a medal!
    Like were do they get these idiots?!

Imran thinks the Earth is flat!? Quality stuff there from Hugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I was thinking what kind of psychologist is he? I don't need a degree to see through ellie's act but he's there thinking she's a lovely girl....nah, something doesn't add up! He may have the degree but he hasn't got a medal has he? He's useless

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

neonsofa wrote: »
    I was thinking what kind of psychologist is he? I don't need a degree to see through ellie's act but he's there thinking she's a lovely girl....nah, something doesn't add up! He may have the degree but he hasn't got a medal has he? He's useless
    Was he wearing a kaballah bracelet?

wyrn wrote: »

Eagle-eye wyrn!

wyrn wrote: »

Oh I don't know. I rolled my eyes and switched off when he was talking about ellie so I couldn't tell you!

Yea I hear ya, like that fool doesn't even have a medal!
    Like were do they get these idiots?!

I know how we can get you the paperwork for a psychology degree, just need somebody to bonk this new guy on the head and you sneak on to the set in his place. Let's make it happen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I think Chanelle will win it. I'm putting money on in a week or two just going to see how things pan out.

I think Chanelle will win it. I'm putting money on in a week or two just going to see how things pan out.

I thought so up until she was making faces behind hannah, I thought they were both as bad as each other in that instance but I have a feeling that there will be more like that where she takes things a bit too far and she might ruin it for herself. I hope not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

I thought so up until she was making faces behind hannah, I thought they were both as bad as each other in that instance but I have a feeling that there will be more like that where she takes things a bit too far and she might ruin it for herself. I hope not though.

I loved that bit :o:D

• Advertisement

Hmmm........

:pac: :pac:

I thought for someone that was supposed to have been bullied to do something like that and the shoe bit, makes me think she's full of it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

I thought for someone that was supposed to have been bullied to do something like that and the shoe bit, makes me think she's full of it

I think thats exactly what someone who was bullied like Chanelle would do :(
    Straight away when Hannah kept forcing the bowing thing, Chanelle was very uncomfortable with it. She tried to get Hannah to stop, she didnt. So Chanelle gave in and got up and bowed. Hannah still pushed it, and pushed it. Chanelle tried to change the subject....couldnt manage it so flicked the shoe.
    The thicker and thicker Hannah got with her after that, Chanelle's only response was to silently get her own back, behind Hannahs back. Like a much younger girl would do. But! At least she avoided further confrontation. And I'd say thats HUGE for Chanelle. For all of Sukvinders weeping and wailing and victim playing, I think Chanelle is the most delicate in there

It was very interesting actually watching Chanelle in that. For all of her loudness and brashness, she couldnt handle it. At all. I'm beginning to understand why she said she just "shouts" when someone starts a row with her.
    She literally has no adult tools to deal with any sort of confrontation. Cant do it at all, she crumbles.

I think I may have had her pegged slightly wrong earlier.
    I thought she was a real Geordie Shore head. She isnt, she just looks a bit like that. She is just bravado masking a bit of a broken soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Great Post. We need another medal here guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I think the serena and Venus William's sister took the shoe flick a bit too much. Why was it even a thing?

I just remembered the bit on BOTS last night when they mentioned how Arthur had started wearing guyliner like Joe. That's dedication to the wind up right there

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I thought so too until slipper gate. She's shown her true colours there.

Totally unacceptable, bullying behavior. Vile tbh.

Hope she gets the boot soon.

xzanti wrote: »
    I thought so too until slipper gate. She's shown her true colours there.

Totally unacceptable, bullying behavior. Vile tbh.

Hope she gets the boot soon.

It was the refusal to bow that started it, like why not just play the game that you've gone in to play yknow? Then hannah did take it too far but just suck it up and say "yeah ok I shoulda bowed, I will next time" and leave it there. Throwing a slipper at someone is just childish. And then making faces like that- I don't care if it's from a place of insecurity or whatever, you lose all sympathy when you disrespect someone like that when they are in the middle of explaining how they deserve respect.

I thought she would win people over by showing that she is not some spoilt obnoxious z lister and that she has depth to her, but last night she just behaved how everybody would expect really, and fair enough-go for it, you do you girl- but don't expect people to respect that. Although it's the GBP and they have a warped sense of "real girls" so they'll probably lap it up!

Also, is there an eviction tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Also, is there an eviction tonight?

Yes, all those in exile are up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement