Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Yes, all those in exile are up.

Yay, had it in my head that it was on Tuesday!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Does anyone else think Channel is the living image of Channel Hayes from the 2007 season??

35i41hv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I think Chanelle will win it. I'm putting money on in a week or two just going to see how things pan out.

As its a vote to evict she could be vunerable as loud, in your face housemates tend not to do well in VTE. The fact that 7/8 are up for eviction she might be ok tonight but a one on one eviction she could go.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

xzanti wrote: »
    Does anyone else think Channel is the living image of Channel Hayes from the 2007 season??

35i41hv.jpg

I didn't see that series but she's not as pretty as that girl.

Think it's the eyebrows that turn me off. They're terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

neonsofa wrote: »
    Yay, had it in my head that it was on Tuesday!

Shameless plug, our own eviction poll is here. It's vote to save like the real thing
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057750670

• Advertisement

As its a vote to evict she could be vunerable as loud, in your face housemates tend not to do well in VTE. The fact that 7/8 are up for eviction she might be ok tonight but a one on one eviction she could go.

It's vote to save, they're making sure the big personalities stay in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Is it just me or is this tread less active than previous series, seems to be only a handfull of regular posters. Where is Donkeykong?

It's still as entertaining as ever though, #fam :)

Kolido wrote: »
    Is it just me or is this tread less active than previous series, seems to be only a handfull of regular posters. Where is Donkeykong?

Ah it's early doors yet, it'll heat up as things get more exciting. :)

Personally I can't usually post live as I normally record it but I love reading the comments afterwards.

I think there's a few who don't watch the regular BB and only watch CBB instead, so there's usually less activity on the regular one. I think donkey was banned.

I hate that word, now watch me get triggered. I'll try Chanelle's approach
    "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" :pac:

skipper_G wrote: »
    It's vote to save, they're making sure the big personalities stay in.

Glad they changed it. In previous series we tended to lose the bigger personalities too early.

• Advertisement

pilly wrote: »
    Ah it's early doors yet, it'll heat up as things get more exciting. :)

Personally I can't usually post live as I normally record it but I love reading the comments afterwards.

Yeah same here, I only watch live at weekends.

Glad they changed it. In previous series we tended to lost the bigger personalities too early.

Agreed, if it was VTE Sukhvinder was a goner but at least she has a chance to stay. Not that I'm a big fan, but I'd much rather her than Mandy for example. I wonder will Raph get many votes, he hasn't really done much so far and he's not a Brit. I have a feeling he could be in danger.

I must say the blonde girl (can't rem her name) rejecting Tom's advances was a joy to watch. :)

skipper_G wrote: »
    Agreed, if it was VTE Sukhvinder was a goner but at least she has a chance to stay. Not that I'm a big fan, but I'd much rather her than Mandy for example. I wonder will Raph get many votes, he hasn't really done much so far and he's not a Brit. I have a feeling he could be in danger.

I think Raph, Mandy and maybe Rebecca could be in trouble. I don't like Rebecca so would like her to go. Mandy can wait another week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

xzanti wrote: »

35i41hv.jpg

They both have big foreheads to be fair.

I think Raph, Mandy and maybe Rebecca could be in trouble. I don't like Rebecca so would like her to go. Mandy can wait another week.

Rebecca had a couple of good observations in the diary room which indicate she had some kind of read on people. I'd rather her to stay than Mandy or Loathan, they are pointless.

Does anyone else think Rebecca looks very like Nicola (CBB Jedward bullier)??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

I'm adding Imran to my like list, thats himself and Arthur now.

Chanelle and Hannah both came across bad, with Chanelle worse obviously. Hannah was in winding them up, which is fine, bit of fun, then when a slipper is flipped at her omg thats crossing the line, how dare you?! Channelle dancing behind the back was rotten, straight onto my **** list.

Suckfinger needs to chill out, those girls are idiots but you dont need to go pick a fight with them over and over. Well done, you dont wear makeup, give it a rest

im going to enjoy this :)

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Suckfinger needs to chill out, those girls are idiots but you dont need to go pick a fight with them over and over. Well done, you dont wear makeup, give it a rest

im going to enjoy this :)

Bravo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Annani

I'd say Mandy could go tonight.

Can't see a lot of people voting to save her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Annani

Does anyone else think Rebecca looks very like Nicola (CBB Jedward bullier)??

She has a look of her alright.

I still get annoyed when I think of Nicola picking on the boys. She is vile!

I'd say they will have her on bots at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I must say the blonde girl (can't rem her name) rejecting Tom's advances was a joy to watch. :)

That's Charlotte, Mandy's daughter
    I loved that too the while "remember that conversation we just had about personal space" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Was Hannah the "Miss Nigeria" sister?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Annani wrote: »
    I'd say Mandy could go tonight.

Can't see a lot of people voting to save her.
    Unless they've seen the VHS tape :pac:

Am I right in thinking it's eviction night tonight ?

kopite386 wrote:
    Am I right in thinking it's eviction night tonight ?

You are correct. Top of the class!

Right looks like I'll d watching Big Brother on +1 while I watch Love Island live, and things were going so well with Love Island on at 9 and Big Brother on at 10

kopite386 wrote:
    Right looks like I'll d watching Big Brother on +1 while I watch Love Island live, and things were going so well with Love Island on at 9 and Big Brother on at 10

Are they not both on 3e tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Jaxxy wrote: »
    Lads, Arthur is 17/1 on PP. I'm placing it now. And a small side on Chanelle.

Ellie is fav at the mo. That's 'cuz she's just a normal, down to urf northern lass, int it? Bluerrrgh.

Backed him in to 7/1 well done guys :P

• Advertisement

Are they not both on 3e tonight?

I thought 3e were showing yesterdays episode

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement