Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

Anyone know what date the final will be on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

TheFitz13 wrote: »
    Anyone know what date the final will be on?

I think it's on for 6 weeks. They move the final date around most years so nothing definitive yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    I think it's on for 6 weeks. They move the final date around most years so nothing definitive yet.

Really hope it's not between July 10th and 17th! Of on my jolly holidays!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

TheFitz13 wrote: »
    Really hope it's not between July 10th and 17th! Of on my jolly holidays!

Oh I forgot I have holidays too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Twas the night before Christmas , everyone excited , anticipation building , will the presents bring smiles of happiness or are there only going to be lumps of coal and dry bread that are only worthy of damnation.....

Roll on tomorrow night and we find out !

Although somehow I think it's going to be the latter :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Buzzing for tomorrow night. Just what the UK needs. A bunch of twats entertaining the public for weeks on end being so serious about something not so serious to give us an escapism from what is a truly **** situation happening right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kayleigh from EOTB supposedly going in BB not CBB

Is 3, 3e or b3 airing this?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kayleigh from EOTB supposedly going in BB not CBB

Is 3, 3e or b3 airing this?

3e is showing it this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

^^^^

It's a pity it's not like Graham Nortons red chair , just tip them out the back when they get too annoying and won't shut up...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Have they renamed BOTS this year?

Today is the day my friends! I am planning pizza tonight and have my beers in the fridge :) looking forward to this!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

It's listed on the box as full house with Rylan. Doesn't have the same ring to it

Just for the launch night, it's called Full House with Rylan.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

There's a line in that which is making me not to want to watch this series at all. Just leave the format alone for God's sake C5
    the people's HM will even have access to the outside world

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

What time is kick off lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

pilly wrote: »
    What time is kick off lads?

8:30

deco nate wrote: »
    8:30

Or some time round 9.17 if you're Mam of 4 :)

Only kidding Mam, are you all set? Have your family been warned that you have important plans?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I'll be watching Corrie and Love Island and I'll be catching up on Big Brother tomorrow then every other night i will watch it on +1 after Love Island but that could all change depending if Love Island isn't as good as last year

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

kopite386 wrote:
    I'll be watching Corrie and Love Island and I'll be catching up on Big Brother tomorrow then every other night i will watch it on +1 after Love Island but that could all change depending if Love Island isn't as good as last year

Ah stop now you have me torn!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

skipper_G wrote: »
    There's a line in that which is making me not to want to watch this series at all. Just leave the format alone for God's sake C5
    the people's HM will even have access to the outside world
    This a thousand times this! :mad::mad::mad:

Anyway, I bought some snacks but I'm tempted to open them now while I catch up on the Handmaid's Tale which probably has more reality than BB!

wyrn wrote: »
    This a thousand times this! :mad::mad::mad:

Anyway, I bought some snacks but I'm tempted to open them now while I catch up on the Handmaid's Tale which probably has more reality than BB!

Oh I have this recorded, might watch it before big brother! The first episode was very intriguing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

neonsofa wrote: »
    Oh I have this recorded, might watch it before big brother! The first episode was very intriguing!
    The book is great and seemed far fetched in that it could ever happen but the tv series has made it scarily easy to imagine how such a dystopian future could occur.

It's the kind of show where you have to watch everything because there's a lot of things not said (the furtive looks) or how the characters will recite something but their face or hand will betray them in that they are thinking the opposite. Whereas with BB you end up posting here because Emma is being shouty with her puns.

wyrn wrote: »
    The book is great and seemed far fetched in that it could ever happen but the tv series has made it scarily easy to imagine how such a dystopian future could occur.

It's the kind of show where you have to watch everything because there's a lot of things not said (the furtive looks) or how the characters will recite something but their face or hand will betray them in that they are thinking the opposite. Whereas with BB you end up posting here because Emma is being shouty with her puns.

Yes. I had never read the book but when I read about it I thought "that's a bit far fetched" but it's actually scarily realistic to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Annani

Pot of chilli on the stove.

Wine chilling.

Bring it on!

neonsofa wrote: »
    Or some time round 9.17 if you're Mam of 4 :)

Only kidding Mam, are you all set? Have your family been warned that you have important plans?!

Warned , threatened with eviction from this house tonight !!

May or may not be true , am babysitting youngest grandchild here tonight , so more than likely be late to the party , so someone keep me a strong drink please :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Annani wrote: »
    Pot of chilli on the stove.

Wine chilling.

Bring it on!

Phew, glad you got them the right way round....

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Annani

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Warned , threatened with eviction from this house tonight !!

May or may not be true , am babysitting youngest grandchild here tonight , so more than likely be late to the party , so someone keep me a strong drink please :D

Sending sleeping baby vibes for 8.20

• Advertisement

Annani wrote: »
    Sending sleeping baby vibes for 8.20

Thank you , but am not allowed let her sleep until 9.30 :(

I suppose I could introduce her to the world of BB , do ye think it'd be suitable for an 8month old :pac:

Nah , will be grand , I'll be lurking around somewhere !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement