Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Fabulous line, don't walk too far or you'll fall off the edge.

Do they really believe the earth is flat?! Like seriously? If that's true then they are the morons

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Nooooooooo my favourite couple have just shattered the illusion. I can't believe they are flat earthers *sobs*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

is sukhvinder just emotional/struggling to adapt, or is there some real issues there?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭yohan the great

Imagine being asked to give an explanation on believing the world is flat and taking it that badly

I think we've missed so much for it to explode so quickly like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

skipper_G wrote: »
    I am starting to like Chanelle! Think of the penguins and oxone layer :D

Think Im gonna really like her :)

What was the name of the dark haired one that molested a Jedward?
    I couldn't stand her!!!
    Chanelle is nothing like her :)

Can't stomach Imran and Sukhvinder. He hides behind her skirts and then fights her battles for her after she pulls the pin and throws in the grenade.
    Who the hell does she think she is???
    She keeps telling people you cant talk to me like that.....after she abuses them from a height.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ok , serious question here , do any of you posters put on your sun glasses when ye are still in bed in the morning ?

Or is it just the HM's thinking they look cool or what ?

Not in bed but I wear hats around the house because I suffer from migraines & have light sensitivity. I practically sit in the dark. Promise I'm not a vampire

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭ooter

Sukh is a child, I genuinely feel sorry for her husband.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Most of them won't know what a hung parliament is.

Think Im gonna really like her :)

What was the name of the dark haired one that molested a Jedward?
    I couldn't stand her!!!
    Chanelle is nothing like her :)

Can't stomach Imran and Sukhvinder. He hides behind her skirts and then fights her battles for her after she pulls the pin and throws in the grenade.
    Who the hell does she think she is???
    She keeps telling people you cant talk to me like that.....after she abuses them from a height.

Yeah there is actually a decent human underneath the facade she puts on.

• Advertisement

Most of them won't know what a hung parliament is.

They should ask Arthur all about being hung :pac::o

I'll get me coat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

What was the point in revealing the General Election result?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

wyrn wrote: »
    Not in bed but I wear hats around the house because I suffer from migraines & have light sensitivity. I practically sit in the dark. Promise I'm not a vampire

Vampires are good :)
    Ah no , I just wondered if it was a normal thing for us normal people , in comparison to those fake normal ones :pac:

And that whingebag is a pain in the ass , she needs to stop soon .

Its awful quiet in here tonight, are we the only cool people that dont go out and stay in and watch BB on a Fri? :D

Crying because someone brushed their hair in the kitchen and crying because someone argued the world isn't flat, I'd hate to see her reaction if the husband forgot to put the bins out.

Its awful quiet in here tonight, are we the only cool people that dont go out and stay in and watch BB on a Fri? :D

It's a rubbish evening, cold and wet. Why anyone would want to be outside having fun and not sitting on the sofa surrounded by the crumbs from a large bag of doritos and the stench of self loathing while watching a load of wannabe z listers and judge them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Classic Emma taking sides. First saying Arthur can't talk to women and now that she agrees with Sukhvinder and the brushing hair even though it was no where near her

Ya see, thats why Sukh gets on my nerves. She cant say anything without having a dig. That one was at Arthur being from a wealthy background 2Some of us have had to fight to be here"

Chip on your shoulder much Sukv :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

First time watching tonight, that Chanelle seems like a right tramp.

Suks doesn't have the courage of her convictions. If she truly believed the world was flat she would stay and discuss the matter.

• Advertisement

Suks doesn't have the courage of her convictions. If she truly believed the world was flat she would stay and discuss the matter.

I don't believe anybody can really think that's true. You're right they don't believe it. They say it to appear as something out of the ordinary.

Oh jesus give me strength Sukhvinder :mad::mad:

"Child please, I didnt come here to play games"

*in walks Arthur and politely offers coffee*

Totally ignored and the told by sorefinger "Arthur please dont talk to me"

If she stays, Im going to need beta blockers

Emma and Arthur cut from the same cloth.

Shut up Emma and stay impartial.

It's a rubbish evening, cold and wet. Why anyone would want to be outside having fun and not sitting on the sofa surrounded by the crumbs from a large bag of doritos and the stench of self loathing while watching a load of wannabe z listers and judge them.

Switch Doritos for Tayto and you have a twin :pac:

Oh shut up Emma, it's a proven scientific fact that the earth is round. It's also a proven, repeatable fact! Ordinary people can prove it. Stop giving air to opinions have equal weight as facts. This is the same mentality that has climate change & vaccinations in jeopardy.

Also Emma, it was a debate! People argue points. Aghhhh I'm just so mad

Oh jesus give me strength Sukhvinder :mad::mad:

"Child please, I didnt come here to play games"

*in walks Arthur and politely offers coffee*

Totally ignored and the told by sorefinger "Arthur please dont talk to me"

If she stays, Im going to need beta blockers

She has acted like a petulant child since the opening night when she was separated from Imran. She could have been a good HM but she's just too much work. I can only roll my eyes so much before I get tired and need a nap

She has acted like a petulant child since the opening night when she was separated from Imran. She could have been a good HM but she's just too much work. I can only roll my eyes so much before I get tired and need a nap

I genuinely wonder how the actual F women like her get on in everyday life??
    Imagine having to deal with her as someone you work with :eek:

I'd be done for murder :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

fin12 wrote: »
    First time watching tonight, that Chanelle seems like a right tramp.

Fair play to you Fin, being able to put a name to them , I'm still struggling with the names..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

mandy or rebecca to go, they add the least to the house and mandy's tape...no.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement