Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Did Emma say Tom will choose which HM goes? Okay I missed that first time around. That's a bit crap. I wanted to gauge the public reaction

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Emma needs to get a grip and stop with the sly digs on Arthur

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Emma really dislikes Arthur. So much for impartiality. Can guess how his interview will go

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

skipper_G wrote: »
    Did Emma say Tom will choose which HM goes? Okay I missed that first time around. That's a bit crap. I wanted to gauge the public reaction

Yeah Rylan said it on BOTS last night.

Yeah Rylan said it on BOTS last night.

Ah okay, thanks M. I might have started to get a bit sleepy last night towards the end of BOTS.

• Advertisement

Arthur needs to stay just to annoy everyone. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Ohh, these 2 are playing games

Haha he's drawing dongs on the wall and I ♡ Ma while quoting Pink Floyd. He might be insane but it's a lot of fun to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What's up with Arthur? is there something more going on with him besides being a prick like a learning disability?

The rules of Arthur's House :D

• Advertisement

Most of them & especially Sukhvinder & Imran have huge chips on their shoulder over Arthur because he comes from money & that's acceptable. Imagine if someone had looked down on someone because they're poor - there'd be uproar. Double standards.

Disclaimer: I'm flat broke

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

fin12 wrote: »
    What's up with Arthur? is there something more going on with him besides being a prick like a learning disability?

Bit harsh

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭yohan the great

Charlotte is really nice

Ah here, there's no need for that. I get you don't like him but don't use learning disability like that. Not cool

Thorn Cottage has all the craic

Ah he's got no filter at all and doesn't worry about what people think. Did you see any of the first few nights ? He has come across as a great HM for me so far

wyrn wrote: »
    Ah here, there's no need for that. I get you don't like him but don't use learning disability like that. Not cool

No I'm genuinely asking does he have a disability?

Charlotte is really nice

Chanelle :) don't confuse Mam of 4 again

skipper_G wrote: »
    Ah he's got no filter at all and doesn't worry about what people think. Did you see any of the first few nights ? He has come across as a great HM for me so far

No this is my first night watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Also, I thought I was going to like the Nigerian sisters....................

I'm not.

• Advertisement

It's your first night watching and you've call Chanelle a tramp and said this about Arthur. Moaybe waych some more of the show before making derogatory comments.

Or are you trolling???

Also, I thought I was going to like the Nigerian sisters....................

I'm not.

Just send them your bank details and they will change your mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭ooter

wyrn wrote: »
    Imagine if someone had looked down on someone because they're poor - there'd be uproar. Double standards.

Imagine if 3 of the lads were on the bed perving over 1 of the girls and 1 of the lads old enough to be her father?

deco nate wrote: »
    Just send them your bank details and they will change your mind...

Can they make me a Princess who wins the lotto??? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Watching on +1, not liking the twist that Tom has ultimate power

No this is my first night watching.

Ah okay, he has been consistently bonkers every night. Think of a cross between Boris Johnson, Hugh Grant & Tim nice but dim from Harry Enfield.

Ohh it's kicking off in here tonight! Ladies put down the drinks and come over here and get in the mud pit.... FIGHT ON!! :)

No I'm genuinely asking does he have a disability?

I've no idea, my powers to deduce disabilities through the tv isn't working. He was only writing on the wall because he's bored. He's smart and stuck on a house full of people who aren't interested in debates & conversation. He asked Sukhvinder & Imran if they wanted a tea/coffee and S petulantly told him not to talk to her. No wonder he's acting out a bit

Arthur is totally confident in his sexuality :D
    He rocked that satin night robe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Loving Arthur <3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement