Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

oh mandy ,she came and she gave without taking, and tom sent her away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

What the hell has happened???
    Must have been a bust up with Arthur :(

Two of the girls messing with him and he got upset and used the c word is the way I read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

They should ask Arthur all about being hung :pac::o

I'll get me coat :D

If I was watching live I would have made a similar joke ;):D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

deco nate wrote: »
    Two of the girls messing with him and he got upset and used the c word is the way I read it.

Cant wait to see it. I thought that was interesting the way Lothan was in his corner and defending him though, he came across well there. He said they were taking the p1ss out of Arthur and that he didnt want it to be edited wrong and show Arthur in a bad light.

Deborah **** off you could easily just sit down beside Sukhvinder you didn't need to just kick up a fuss

• Advertisement

What is Sukhvinder and Imran's problem, Arthur walks in and offers them coffee, she says "please dont talk to me now"
    He then asks Imran whats for dinner and he just ignores him
    Rude much

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I think Sukic is not as strong as she is, she seems to depend on her husband to defend her....

That baldy guy, Joe? He's definitely had his eyest tattooed eyeliner!... Hasn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

That baldy guy, Joe? He's definitely had his eyest tattooed eyeliner!... Hasn't he?

How dare you suggest such a thing. You get three strikes mate, that's your first. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I think Sukic is not as strong as she is, she seems to depend on her husband to defend her....

GEEZER! Said it day one, 100%

Mandy is a little creepy "he has the nicest lips" how long do you need to stare at his lips to notice that ::o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

kopite386 wrote: »
    Mandy is a little creepy "he has the nicest lips" how long do you need to stare at his lips to notice that ::o

A little creepy ?? :pac:

deco nate wrote: »
    GEEZER! Said it day one, 100%
    Yeah I remember that, he asked about his makeup, and he got offended.. It's obvious he's (baldy) trying to be so some sort of Hard Man.

Is that hat now surgically attached to Raph's head as I swear for the past 2 days it hasn't been off his head :D

Tom is trying too hard to get close to Charlotte :D

Chanelle with the music was getting really irritating :D

I still love Raph, just wish his name was Ralph!

Raph looks so worried bless him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Any idea what happened at the end of the show. I missed what Lotan was saying to Arthur.

I knew they would Sukhvinder in as it is drama and some find her entertaining whereas I just find her ****ing irritating

Imran channeling David Haye with his hair there

• Advertisement

Yeah that was obvious, its only so he can get close to Charlotte without her mother literally watching over him

wyrn wrote: »
    Any idea what happened at the end of the show. I missed what Lotan was saying to Arthur.

From what I could gather, some of the girls were taking the p1ss out of Arthur, being nasty. Arthur must have called them names and it blew. Lothan seemed to think Arthur was in the right. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

Perhaps someone can help and please excuse me of this has been asked before, I just can't seem to be able to watch big brother on the 3player on my iPad. I can watch every other show including love island but not big brother. Anyone any ideas?

kopite386 wrote: »
    Imran channeling David Haye with his hair there

I don't like his hair, hope he doesn't brush it in the kitchen... :eek:

Sooooo sorry to all Love Island fans here(first time ever to watch it) but fukc me its the biggest load of tripe going............what the bloody hell is the point of it? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

From what I could gather, some of the girls were taking the p1ss out of Arthur, being nasty. Arthur must have called them names and it blew. Lothan seemed to think Arthur was in the right. :)
    Ah cheers for that

Things look strained between Emma and Rylan.

Yay Tom not the Peoples Housemate anymore :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Oh that's actually kind of great :D Tom doesn't know what's coming, this is pleasing to me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I look forward to seeing Tom squirm.

Night folks, midnight is my bedtime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Night M , lordie , more of Mandys' revelations , lovely :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement