Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Yeah I remember that, he asked about his makeup, and he got offended.. It's obvious he's (baldy) trying to be so some sort of Hard Man.

I couldn't understand why he was so offended...sure earlier on, he said his tan was fake...what's the difference????

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ok , out of here also for the night , stay safe everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Pure class from Kayleigh. Not! (Wayne's World, party time, excellent)

Movie reference done, basic and simple just like me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

She may have a vagina(her words), she may be a woman...... a lady she ain't.

Loving the new guy(gay chap) on BOTS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Kayleigh has a really hard time letting things go. It was the same with when Sukhvinder had a go, I think it was Rebecca who told her to stop later on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Is Kayleigh the girl who wears a 'X' costume?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

She is the one that had an argument with her mum and burned all her photos as a kid with her mum because of it. So she said in her VT.
    Looks are not the be all, and end of.. . Or something. Horrible person, imo.... At this stage.. .. Oh I'm Theresa May... Ohhh political... Mmm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Just caught up on the past two episodes - phew!

Imran and his wife are morons, pure and simple. The Earth is flat? Really?? What manner of gimp believes that in 2017? I reckon Arthur was actually subdued in dealing with that level of stupidity. They're opinionated on the most mundane of subjects (hairbrushing in the kitchen and make-up in general), yet believe this manure and throw a hissy fit when challenged on it. Grow up you silly little children.

I think Rebecca is being set up as being the bad guy, when she actually makes pretty interesting points. The two tasks so far have made her out to be some heartless bitch, when in fact, if anyone listened to what she had to say, there was nothing controversial in what she said. She works in an industry where looks are important and she was given the subject of debating the abolition of school dinners - she didn't necessarily advocate it herself. Terry Tibbs acted like an ignorant child while she was speaking. He wants respect, but acts pretty disrespectful towards others in the house. He's a grade A twonk imo. I don't think Rebecca will last too much longer, given her edit so far.

The interview with Mandy was a little strange - she seemed genuinely put out about being ousted, not only by Tom, but by the public. Don't get me wrong, Tom is an awful HM with no discernable trace of wit, personality or intelligence, but her manner throughout the interview was just odd. I'm glad she's out and I don't think her loss will be felt in any great sense.

Nigerian sisters are a pain in the ass. Out of all the HMs, I think I'd enjoy living with them the least.

Strangely, Loathan is actually growing on me.... what a difference a few days of highlights make!

Are you thinking of the blonde?
    If so, nope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Kayleigh has a fake snozz and two grand hair that she is constantly playing with. My first car cost two grand and it was daycent, just sayin'.

Just caught up on the past two episodes - phew!

Imran and his wife are morons, pure and simple. The Earth is flat? Really?? What manner of gimp believes that in 2017? I reckon Arthur was actually subdued in dealing with that level of stupidity. They're opinionated on the most mundane of subjects (hairbrushing in the kitchen and make-up in general), yet believe this manure and throw a hissy fit when challenged on it. Grow up you silly little children.

I think Rebecca is being set up as being the bad guy, when she actually makes pretty interesting points. The two tasks so far have made her out to be some heartless bitch, when in fact, if anyone listened to what she had to say, there was nothing controversial in what she said. She works in an industry where looks are important and she was given the subject of debating the abolition of school dinners - she didn't necessarily advocate it herself. Terry Tibbs acted like an ignorant child while she was speaking. He wants respect, but acts pretty disrespectful towards others in the house. He's a grade A twonk imo. I don't think Rebecca will last too much longer, given her edit so far.

The interview with Mandy was a little strange - she seemed genuinely put out about being ousted, not only by Tom, but by the public. Don't get me wrong, Tom is an awful HM with no discernable trace of wit, personality or intelligence, but her manner throughout the interview was just odd. I'm glad she's out and I don't think her loss will be felt in any great sense.

Nigerian sisters are a pain in the ass. Out of all the HMs, I think I'd enjoy living with them the least.

Strangely, Loathan is actually growing on me.... what a difference a few days of highlights make!

Do you believe that Imran will be a better housemate in the long run than mandy? I think/belive he is a waste of space, it would have made more sense if he was the one to go. He did nothing to stay, only one reason why, and we all know it was the wrong one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

deco nate wrote: »
    Do you believe that Imran will be a better housemate in the long run than mandy? I think/belive he is a waste of space, it would have made more sense if he was the one to go. He did nothing to stay, only one reason why, and we all know it was the wrong one.

He's been involed in some conflict at least. His dynamic with Shukvinder is interesting to watch and I think his antagonistic relationship with Arthur will throw up some fireworks over the course of time.

Mandy did and said nothing of any note in all honesty. I'm not sure how much more she would have brought to the table tbh.

He's been involed in some conflict at least. His dynamic with Shukvinder is interesting to watch and I think his antagonistic relationship with Arthur will throw up some fireworks over the course of time.

Mandy did and said nothing of any note in all honesty. I'm not sure how much more she would have brought to the table tbh.

HE has done nothing, absolutely nothing! When did he do anything besides say the earth is flat, and walk off? What did he do to deserve to stay in? Do you think it really is for the better for us that he did?

I don't, I think it would have been better for us as a viewer if he left and watch his other half melt even more.
    But no, Tom the piece of turd that he is listened to a small part of himself and truly believes he has a chance,with the daughter. He changed them over and nothing.

He could have upped his game. But he chickened out.

But at least we know he will be out soon. Power corrupts people, especially the small minded people.... and some small in stature that think with a dick. It's a pity that people still think a SHOWMANCE will get them through to the end, great TV for us to belittle through :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I was so annoyed watching last night's show.

Emma so obviously doesn't like Arthur. "Oh so everyone's entitled to an opinion Arthur except when it doesn't agree with yours".

No Emma everyone is entitled to an opinion except when it's quite obviously nuts like the earth is flat!

Get a ****ing grip!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Annani

pilly wrote: »
    I was so annoyed watching last night's show.

Emma so obviously doesn't like Arthur. "Oh so everyone's entitled to an opinion Arthur except when it doesn't agree with yours".

No Emma everyone is entitled to an opinion except when it's quite obviously nuts like the earth is flat!

Get a ****ing grip!

Drives me mad when she is so biased.

She was bigging up Mandy on Facebook live yesterday when it was obvious people wouldn't be voting to save her!

Just caught up on last nights episode.

Arthur's in the middle of everything! Such a great housemate.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

How is Tom evicting Mandy gonna help his quest to woo Charlotte, will she not hate him now?

Kolido wrote: »
    How is Tom evicting Mandy gonna help his quest to woo Charlotte, will she not hate him now?

You're trying to apply a logical decision to a fella with 3 brain cells :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Kolido wrote: »

Well he doesn't​ seem like the smartest bloke haha he probably thinks he has a better chance because her mother isn't literally looking over him and getting in his ear

• Advertisement

After Mandy was so adamant there was no way Charlotte would go for Tom would be great tv if she does! :)

I don't know what to make of Charlotte because all she's done in the first week is be embarrassed at her mother's cringe inducing desperation. But if Mandy is to be believed there's no way she would go for Tom because she doesn't like the airheads. If she does go for him then it's a showmance and that's so cliched and boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

It's early days but so far

Hate: Arthur, Joe, Kayleigh, Lotan, Sukhvinder, Tom, Mandy (bye).

Meh: Chanelle, Charlotte, Deborah, Ellie, Hannah, Imram, Kieran, Raph, Rebecca.

Like: Ha, don't be daft.

skipper_G wrote:
    I don't know what to make of Charlotte because all she's done in the first week is be embarrassed at her mother's cringe inducing desperation. But if Mandy is to be believed there's no way she would go for Tom because she doesn't like the airheads. If she does go for him then it's a showmance and that's so cliched and boring.

I hope she rejects him harshly.

Gizmo55 wrote:
    Hate: Arthur, Joe, Kayleigh, Lotan, Sukhvinder, Tom, Mandy (bye).

Arthur is a definite runner to win.

Doesn't stop him being an absolute t*at.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Yup. He reminds me of nick (one half of the the toxic duo nick and harry) and raph reminds me of Joel (slut drop joel). I think Arthur will win if he doesn't take it too far.

Gizmo55 wrote:

I love him.

Gizmo55 wrote: »

In real life he is probably difficult to live with. He has no filter and it's fabulous to watch so I love him. He's the best HM by a country mile.

• Advertisement

I love him.

Fair enough. Last night though he said, 'I hope your sister goes'. Who says that to someone? That's purposely trying to stir the sh1t. Normally I find sh1t stirrers great in the house if it's done in a funny way, but he was just being a d1ckhead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement