Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

skipper_G wrote:
    In real life he is probably difficult to live with. He has no filter and it's fabulous to watch so I love him. He's the best HM by a country mile.

I would find him the easiest one in there to live with.

At least you know what he's thinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Annani

pilly wrote: »
    I would find him the easiest one in there to live with.

At least you know what he's thinking!

Definitely. Really like him too. Only one I'd want to win at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Just catching up on BOTS, god Stacy is as head wrecking as ever, she deserves zero screen time!

My thoughts so far:

Like: Arthur

Dislike: Tom, Kayleigh, Nigerian girls, Joe, Ellie (because she's trying too hard to be "chuffing normal" - it pains me to say the "C" word!)

Meh: Charlotte (think she's my type of friend though, need to see more of her), Sukvinder (she speaks a lot of truth but her delivery is awful and seriously, how many times has she cried/had a meltdown already!), Raph (liked his VT but haven't seen much of him), Rebecca (at least has some intelligence but don't agree with everything she says).

Wouldn't miss any of the others!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

When you put a load of pretenders in who have appeared on other reality shows this is what you get. Arthur is the only one carrying it at the moment with any sort of personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

9 Bells. Be here or be square.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

9 Bells. Be here or be square.
    I'm watching Orange is the New Black. The new series is brilliant. I'll switch over to BB but I might just switch back. At least though characters seem more real :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm recording it, watching the end of live and let die and off out for a while. Will catch up later on, enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Sukhvinder, if married to her one would live walking on eggshells.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

Rebecca is mad into Kieron.

Recording tonight's episode so will catch up on it later.

Eh Sukhvinder, there's always cliques but I doubt it's due to race. Besides you're always hanging out with your husband and then arguing with someone who looks at you sideways. It's all give and take

• Advertisement

Chanelle is disgusting pissing in the hot tub.

Right, gone off my perfect couple S & I and now Chanelle. Noooooo! Chanelle has just lived down to my first impression of her. Such a shame. Who pees in a communal hot tub, on tv??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

wyrn wrote: »
    Right, gone off my perfect couple S & I and now Chanelle. Noooooo! Chanelle has just lived down to my first impression of her. Such a shame. Who pees in a communal hot tub, on tv??

Who tells people as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I am finding it hard to like any of them at all really , and I still haven't figured out which one is Kieron/Ciaran :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I am finding it hard to like any of them at all really , and I still haven't figured out which one is Kieron/Ciaran :)

Yer man with the beard

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »
    Yer man with the beard

Oh , that makes sense , sorry :o

Oh shut up Tom. You are not the bigger person at all

You know what, I've a new respect for Lotan

Dear Kayleigh, learn some social and emotional intelligence. Learn to read a room or a person. Also learn to let it go

Kayleigh is a horrible person.
    Her personality makes her very ugly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Joe's eyeliner will run if he cries.

Grow up Hannah and talk to them. So immature to ignore people like that. I'm not a huge fan of Arthur but I really feel he's getting a raw deal in there. Granted he does poke people to see their reaction but to be fair, he keeps his calm

I like keiron/Keiran he seems cool.

"Highly personal martial confrontations" - well that's a new disclaimer

Arguing over alcohol, sad...

wyrn wrote: »
    "Highly personal martial confrontations" - well that's a new disclaimer

I think she's a knacker, let's call a spade a spade.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

*waves*
    Evening all :)

Just watching it a bit behind on record so I can forward the ads.
    I dunno folks, just watching the intro there with Ikram and Sukhvinder, Im beginning to think they ae playing the biggest game in there. It feels fake tbh.

Chanelle, Chanelle, Chanelle.....tut tut tut :(

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

She's such a little bitch

Sukhvinder is one of the mostly highly strung people on BB in a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Just watched last night's

Honestly, zero ****s which one of the two got booted, makes fook all difference. I liked I'm ran at first sticking up for his wife etc but already one episode later it's annoying ,mostly because she's unbearable

Arthur is still great, I'm going to quote my earlier post when he wins as I was the first member of his fan club. But, no one ever stays fave from start to finish and he's going to be involved in all kinds of wars, eventually it'll backfire I reckon but delighted he's in there.

Magic mike is growing on me but maybe just being a bit too nice to be liked by everyone, the jury is still out

Everyone else, still meh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement