Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Oh and I think Arthur might have a form of Asperghers. I genuinely don't think he was on a wind up with the food.

Some people just have to have things in a certain place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

All joking aside folks, serious question.....
    Is that for real??? With Sukvinder???
    NOBODY can stay with another person for that length of time (Imran) under those conditions?
    Also......Imran, you little sh1t :mad: You threw Kieron under the bus just to placate your nutso Mrs.

I take it back...I cant stand Rebecca :D

This gang of caterwalling bitches are doing my head in. Nasty, nasty women.

All joking aside folks, serious question..... Is that for real??? With Sukvinder??? NOBODY can stay with another person for that length of time (Imran) under those conditions? Also......Imran, you little sh1t You threw Kieron under the bus just to placate your nutso Mrs.

Do you get the impression there's something else going on there?

What did she mean it's the same on the outside?

pilly wrote: »
    Do you get the impression there's something else going on there?

What did she mean it's the same on the outside?

Imo, its either one of two things

1, Imran and her are playing a big game for the show. She is the drama, he gets seen as the sympathetic figure. She gives him a dogs life on the show. Everyone falls in love(read major pity)with Imran. She gets booted out, he goes on to win it. Che ching, they STILL get to pocket the cash (with him winning)

2, She's a psycho spoilt brat.

I'm going with number one :pac:;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

"Arthur entertaining himself" - because that couldn't be taken a different way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Raph is the only one actually nearly qualified to deal with Suki. He's studying psychology after all. I'm surprised she wasn't called into the diary room, has anyone noticed nobody has been called in so far? Even pissing in the hot tub should have been called up on.
    Kayleigh was called in when she was screeching at Arthur and then ranted to BB about how sly and devious Arthur is, when in fact he was rocking back & forth with his hands over his ears

Suki has literally no control over her emotions and though I feel sorry for Imran he is completely enabling her behaviour. That was hard to watch.

On a lighter note King Arthur was totally on the wind up there, you could see him thinking before what mischief could he get up to, love him. He reminds me a little bit of Rex, if anyone remembers him from a few years ago.
    Chef Rex! What about the secret ginger Tim? The guy who used to shave his chest?

Think it's safe to say Sukhvinder can not handle her drink - the fact that they are arguing over alcohol 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I said it at the beginning , but they really have seemed to scrape the bottom of the barrel in getting a lot of this years HM's . And I know we say it nearly every series also , but there's definitely one or two in there that have some serious psychological issues , and how they were deemed fit to enter that house of insane game playing is beyond me . And BB haven't even really started with the tasks yet , god love them when they do !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Now that I've caught up here's my brain dump from tonight's show:
    Chanelle is absolutely disgusting peeing in the hot tub.
    Tom is such a gobby plonker, hate him.
    Fair play to Loathan, he was very sensible and mature in that whole Arthur / Kayleigh argument.
    Kayleigh is not a nice person, I dislike her a lot.
    Arthur "I've devoted my life to women" - what a bizarrely random thing to say in an argument.
    Joe, trying to show that even geezers have an emotional side with his crying / not crying routine. Pull the other one mate, I think your makeup is running.
    Suckfinger is touched in the head or something, I mean Imran deserves a medal for sticking that so long she is just so much hard work & it's all the time.
    Arthur talking about Harry Potter with Imran in the kitchen made me smile.
    Arthur comforting crazy Suckfinger in the bedroom also made me smile.
    Suckfinger is cray cray.
    Kayleigh is the worst person in the house.
    Poor Arthur having to deal with all those howling horrid wenches.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

wyrn wrote: »
    Chef Rex! What about the secret ginger Tim? The guy who used to shave his chest?

Comprendez?

I would actually hate to be in that room when they are arguing but it's 2am so it would be expected that they would be in bed. I would just find it too awakwrd. I would even find it awkward to leave the room or move around, trying not to let them know I'm there.

The food was happy ? What ?! What did you do ask the food if it was happy Rebecca :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I thought it was funny tonight when Imran and Suki were fighting in the bed and Raph and Arthur were watching them with wide eyes.

It annoys me when Imran refers to Suki as "his wife", like when he asked Arthur to get his wife a tissue. Why not say "can you get Suki a tissue".

Comprendez?
    You made my day! I'd totally forgotten that. I wish I could thank this post a million times.

I found tonights episode a bit if an uncomfortable watch :(

Well that was an eventful evening
    Me personally I don't really like Imran or Sukhvinder
    Lothan has surprised me a lot he seemed very odd or off his head or something on launch night but he's one of the best ones in there
    Tom is a ****ing **** stirrer does my head in
    Is knew I was right about Kayleigh on launch night when I said she would do my head in with all her ****ing screeching.
    I didn't like her, Rebecca and Chanelle ganging up and screeching at him (I wouldn't even call it screaming), then when they called Kayleigh to the diary room all you could see was Arthur rocking back and forth with his hand of his ears- it affected him, I really don't think he was **** stirring when he moved everything

As others have said maybe he does have aspergers or autism it would explain that he wanted/needed everything to be in a certain place and also his lack of filter. Also when he was rocking back and forth with his ears covered. Maybe he doesn't have either but it would explain things if he does. And I'm not diagnosing him over the internet either, it's just a thought

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Jayesdiem

That Suki bird is just weird. She has the looks of a Bollywood actress and the mouth of a Mancunian hooker. It's a very very odd combination of traits. Is there a female in that house that doesn't speak in that grating northern accent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

wyrn wrote:

Oh he doesn't ring a bell with me Wyn, I missed a load of them after the Rex one. Intrigued now though.

• Advertisement

Oh he doesn't ring a bell with me Wyn, I missed a load of them after the Rex one. Intrigued now though.

This is the only one I could find but there was one where he tried to shave his chest in secret under the duvet. He is a natural ginger but dyed his hair. I can't believe he's from Big Brother 3! I feel so old.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

The dynamics of the personalities is just ****. It's 5 days but it's not that enjoyable so far, nothing happening except Arthur annoying people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Well that was uncomfortable. Poor I'm ran.

5th night in and she thinks it's a good idea to hide a bottle of wine on half the housemates. C'mon m8 have you never watched bb before, she'll get 10 nominations for that.

Kayleigh and sucky battling it out to be the most horrible housemate.

Pissing in the bathtub lol

Logan still going well

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

1, Imran and her are playing a big game for the show. She is the drama, he gets seen as the sympathetic figure. She gives him a dogs life on the show. Everyone falls in love(read major pity)with Imran. She gets booted out, he goes on to win it. Che ching, they STILL get to pocket the cash (with him winning)

I thought the same thing! She way over reacted and no man would put up with that behaviour without getting thick himself. Very suspicious!

I really hope it's a game for Sukhvinder & Imran because otherwise it's heartbreaking. No one deserves to have their partner abuse them like that. If the roles were reversed and Imran was acting like that to her, there'd be uproar.

wyrn wrote: »
    I really hope it's a game for Sukhvinder & Imran because otherwise it's heartbreaking. No one deserves to have their partner abuse them like that. If the roles were reversed and Imran was acting like that to her, there'd be uproar.

Couldn't agree more wryn

wyrn wrote:

I thought that too. If a man was roaring at his wife like that he'd be removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Arthur may be a bit socailly akward or playing a game, but I don't think he has any medically diagnosed developmental disorder.

I mean there is no way bb would be allowed put someone in there with autism or aspergers, certainly not without announcing it first.

Kolido wrote:
    I mean there is no way bb would be allowed put someone in there with autism or aspergers, certainly not without announcing it first.

People can have mild forms of these without ever being diagnosed.

Maybe he is just on a wind up but I don't think so. Why would he think putting the food away would cause such a row? They totally over reacted.

One of them actually said at one stage "you were supposed to be cleaning up" so it wasn't that random.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I take back what I said about Arthur as it's quite possible there might be some sort of issue there. I also absolutely would not put it past Big Brother to have done it on purpose. These are Channel 5 producers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement