Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

wyrn wrote:
    I really hope it's a game for Sukhvinder & Imran because otherwise it's heartbreaking. No one deserves to have their partner abuse them like that. If the roles were reversed and Imran was acting like that to her, there'd be uproar.

Unfortunately it is probably very real, I have personal experience of a female in my life who is actually worse, her husband of over 50 years is afraid to breathe in her presence, she is a bully but he will always put her first and if you try to defend him it ends up in a massive drama and he begs you not to. A bully will never ever change because they believe they are completely in the right and it's they who are the victim but you're right about one thing it is heartbreaking. This situation makes me weep because I know it all to well. He will not stand up to her ever if I'm correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

pilly wrote: »
    People can have mild forms of these without ever being diagnosed.

Maybe he is just on a wind up but I don't think so. Why would he think putting the food away would cause such a row? They totally over reacted.

One of them actually said at one stage "you were supposed to be cleaning up" so it wasn't that random.

Yep I agree with this. Makes you wonder how they do in the psychological assessment before they go in. You could argue there is a lot of expliotation going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Unfortunately it is probably very real, I have personal experience of a female in my life who is actually worse, her husband of over 50 years is afraid to breathe in her presence, she is a bully but he will always put her first and if you try to defend him it ends up in a massive drama and he begs you not to. A bully will never ever change because they believe they are completely in the right and it's they who are the victim but you're right about one thing it is heartbreaking. This situation makes me weep because I know it all to well. He will not stand up to her ever if I'm correct.

I know someone like this too and nobody listens to me when I point her out as being an issue. Instead they enable her. The whole thing is sick tbh. It really does happen in real life.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I don't know what to make of Sukhvinder. Borderline narcissistic personality disorder at the very least I'd say.

I think she also went in there with the intention of being this "I'm every woman" girl power figure and be revered by "real women" which is fair enough, but she expected it to be instant. She's only in there a week and she has branded everyone in the house 'arseholes' and believes that she is the only good person in there.

I feel very sorry for her husband. If she's like that in there, imagine what she's like on the outside, and she has children too. Poor kids.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I'd love to know what this "global business" sukvinder runs is because there'd be no working with her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,103 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

pilly wrote: »
    I'd love to know what this "global business" sukvinder runs is because there'd be no working with her.

probably the one that exists in her head only. tbh there is no chance that any of them in that house run a business.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Arthur
    has left and will not return...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Ooooooh am conflicted, to spoil or not to spoil ? :confused:

No no no I won't. I'm staying strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

skipper_G wrote: »
    Ooooooh am conflicted, to spoil or not to spoil ? :confused:

No no no I won't. I'm staying strong.

Do it, do it, do it do it, do it, do it. :p

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Arthur
    has left and will not return...
    :eek::eek: :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Couldn't hold on. Wow I am speechless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

skipper_G wrote:
    Couldn't hold on. Wow I am speechless

Yep me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Lalalalalalala, I'm not listening looking!!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Annani

Lalalalalalala, I'm not listening looking!!

I found out a few minutes ago.

Won't say anything else for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I wonder will they throw someone else in?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

The only interesting housemate so far is gone. Absolutely pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Annani

deco nate wrote: »
    I wonder will they throw someone else in?

Yeah I'd say so. They usually have a few extra to put in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Gutted

The only interesting housemate so far is gone. Absolutely pathetic.

You should put that in spoilers cos it gives away who has left.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

FOR **** SAKE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭yohan the great

Good

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Does everyone know who it was ? Only asking as I don't want to say anything if people don't know who it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

I'd wait..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

IvoryTower wrote: »
    I'd wait..

That's what I thought , and why I asked first , wasn't risking Skipper using the flame thrower on me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Not just sexual chat but graphic sexual chat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I hate to be this kind of snobbish person but Ellie's accent wrecks my head

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

I think lothan is great looking but I don't particularly want to see him striping in every single episode...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I think Arthur just sees the store room as a pantry.

I have to agree with Arthur in previous series the food was kept in the storeroom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Arthur would annoy one in fairness, if you had to live with him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement